When did you first see a naked girl?

when did you first see a naked girl?

i saw a lot of them in the beach, but i've never seen a vagina

>tfw i still alive and i dont know why

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Tuvalu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im a looser and the most pathetic

I was 14 when my normie older brother took me to a skinny dipping party at a private beachfront of one of his friends.

Saw my first vagina, had my first "adult" kiss, etc. etc.

I still wonder if it affected me developmentally.

damn greekanon you post more feels thread and posts than usually, I hope things get better for you, same for you spainbrah, we are all gonna make it r-right?

I was raped by a 15 years old girl when I was 10 it left such a trauma on me that now I fear woman,I dont think I'll ever have sex again

oh my

U N C O M M O N

RARE
A
R
E

There's been studies done on this and it certainly fucks your brain monacobro.

Why is the flag different?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Tuvalu

Sup Forums didnt update it

>girl willingly kisses me
>that was almost 7 years ago
JUST

but they got the colour wrong as well, the old flag was red?

But Sup Forums was created after that flag was no longer official.

it was no longer used but some places still have the old one all around

e lui o non e lui?

yeah honestly I'll die without having a gf or wife instead

Certo che รจ lui!

are you real or proxy?

PK please put your trip back up

Met a 15 year old girl through Omegle (16 is legal here, oops), we arranged it so that I would buy her alcohol, and in return I would give her oral sex. I was a virgin and desperate af, so it sounded like a good deal. She didn't want to fuck, and I didn't want to rape her, so I never actually fucked a vagina until about half a year later (with a prostitute). The whole licking thing was okay, but she was very nervous and didn't get wet or horny at all, she just laid there. I also learned that ass play is only fun in the movies.

I'm 26 now, and that's about half of my sexual experiences. Yeah, I'm kinda pathetic.

Please post story if you're not memeing.
A lot of adolescent boys seem to fantasize about this but I can imagine it not being that pleasant in actuality.

Try talking to a girl at a house party instead. Meeting a stranger on the internet probably creeped her out.

>house party

how can somebody from monaco be a robot

yeah, the club is too loud. Take her to the club afterwards and offer her a drink. A Jagerbomb is ideal.

fuckin

R A R E

you are not Indonesia you lying prick

does Sup Forums attract rare flags or are you all proxyfags

The first time I saw I naked girl that got naked specifically for me? At 22.

But before that I've seen at least three vags in person. One when I was drunk and vomitting, lying on the grass behind a tent, and a super drunk girl decided to pee like 5 meters in front of me, one when a chick in school didn't wear undies under her skirt. And one when I walkded in on my brother having sex with his gf (luckily, they didn't notice).

I also played with a girl's poon when I was 15 but it was in the dark and under a blanket so I couldn't see it.

why do normies like you even come to this place, seriously, what's the point

>losing your virginity at the ripe age of 22
>normie

Are you for real?

When i was 10 a girl in my class showed her smooth cunny to me.
7 years later i got to dip
7 years later i'm on Sup Forums

M O D S