FB is asking me to install this ESET anti-virus. ESET. Otherwhise I can't access it. Should I trust the jews?

FB is asking me to install this ESET anti-virus. ESET. Otherwhise I can't access it. Should I trust the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.eset.com/kb3626/?viewlocale=en_US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He's not using ESET to protect his PC
seriously.. OP

It's a phishing scam you retard. Check the address in your browser window, it's not Facebook.

It is.

click this:
Facebook.com

then either your computer or your router/network have been hacked. try with another network, if its the same then its your computer. in that case, proceed to install gentoo

Look at the site's certificate.
Post a screenshot.

>inb4 its using http

To be fair, I do know if Facebook detects that your computer might be infected and is fucking with it or trying to extract data from it, it recommends that you clean your machine and the first antivirus it suggests is ESET

Wow you don't use ESET? Wtf are you doing man!
I'm a Windows Power User and I've never used a more useful piece of software!

These are norton shills, ESET is the greatest anti-virus
t. linux user

>using goybook
you deserve this

ESET is a decent antivirus. Though, I recommend performing a scan with mbam instead.

support.eset.com/kb3626/?viewlocale=en_US
Seems like this is a legit facebook feature, and you're not being phished. You should try running that shit, your PC is probably infected with some crap, because you were autistic. If you really want to avoid running it, you should try deleting your facebook cookies, and logging in again, chances are facebook will think you're logging in from a different, non-infected PC.

>he use Facebook in 2017

We have old people on Sup Forums.

install Kaspersky, aka Common Sense 2019

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

haHAA 12 btw

Macbook doesn't have this problem.

This is really nice attack, such inspiration.

this is very common shit. a lot of people used to spam me "how I fix this" in my old job. If you get malware and start post shit or spam pm people, facebook requires you to install this so called free scanner so you can unlock your account

Nothing of value was lost.

You should probably clean your PC though.