en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_and_Hungarian_cousins_be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Slavic_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Czech_Friendship_Trail
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Báthory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Bem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryszard_Siwiec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would be great 2bh

If the countries in green disappeared tomorrow, literally nothing would change in my life or in the world at large, so sure, they can go ahead.

>inviting pooland into any union

Different peoples.
Different histories.
Different cultures.
Different languages.
What makes you think it would go right?
They certainly can trade and ally, but not unite.

>literally nothing would change in my life
that's not really true actually
as it would reduce the power of veto of 4 countries to only one, which means it's easier to deal with
which makes for easier to make good money making laws in the EU, which makes for a better economy for you

>different histories

they all pretty much share the same story from the middle ages to the collapse of the hre

>3 manlet countries and polan
what's the point?

>Different peoples
literally the same, which is why we get along well
>Different histories
yes, doesnt change the face that we share history
>Different cultures
3 slav countries which have the same culture
>Different languages
3 slav languages
/v4/ is one of the comfiest generals

it is to my liking

Economy isnt your strong suit i take it

really makes you think

Add the Baltics too.
Remove them from Nato.
Watch :^)

Sure, bro ;)

Hungarians are already a minority in three other countries, so no

>muh austrian shithole
We had history pre-dating Austria

Międzymorze when?

>including mudslimes

>being in an union with Butthukraine
a plan for tragedy

poland doesn't even share much history with austro-hungs, anyway

>le eastern europe meme
stop

To suit your tastes.

Danube Federation would be good. It would eliminate Poland which is too big for us.

They've had more contact with Eastern Europe other V4 countries.

Danube federation. Let's call it Danubia.

>Da[nubia]

HOL UP

better,but Romanians and Bulgarians are too diffrent from the rest

*than other V4 countries

What about this

Honestly I'm still sorry we went Czechoslovak rather an AustroCzech

Delet

You're a big guy m8

>including Ukraine and Romania
ffs

You gotta explain your objections here

Remove Novo Russia and I think its settled.

heh

are you butthurt about Poland?
Ukrainians seem to hate everything for some reason
and Romania is too diffrent from us to be in an union

I recomend you to check out how many cars are being made in all 4 countries.

You didnt have a choice

Bratislava also has a lot of precision industry, doesnt it?

Well you might as well reduce it simply to this then.

???
I was baneposting

are you new?

>butthurtbelt union
Perfekt

How about we annex Belarus and a chunk of Ukraine. That would actually benefit us.

>How about we annex Belarus and a chunk of Ukraine
No they are Orthodogs

Also, take the croatian part of Bosnia for most aesthetic borders.

Btw why are Croatia and Slovenia butthurt belt? I don't think they have anything to be butthurt.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Because it was made by a Russian

That's why Serbia is also not in it even though it should be

top jej

but also the territory that is essential to defence of Poland

Are there still some Pols in western Belarus?

Rate

THIS IS FUCKING PERFECT
YES

>austria
why
>no poland
why

10/10

Pic

thx :3

but we have to think about the future, not the past

Austrian empire

>future
4th reich will need collaborators

4th reich doesn't come from austria, silly non-EU man

it will, House of Habsburg is still alive

why the fuck did i think i was replying to the morocco flag? i'm sorry. anyways the EU already is the 4th reich. we need to think about the 5th reich. habsburgs won't come back 2bh, austria is a republic now and that won't change back.

>Elsass and Eupen still in the grimy claws of Frenchie cucks
>Making based Ostrich deal with a bunch of ungrateful, rabblerousing slavs again

why

That wouldn't be the 4th reich, silly Slovak

>doesn't understand historical continuity

deal with lmao, Austria profited from slavic minorities tremendously, learn some history uncultured swine

>Elsass and Eupen still in the grimy claws of Frenchie cucks
A little bit of excitement is needed, if everyone got everything they deserve Europe would be dull

They had a good run, to be sure, but was it really worth it?

As I've mentioned Agree, that 1 state containing Czech and Austria is not possible. There have been 300 years of oppression, followed by some 90 years of celebration, that we have liberated. The liberation of Czechs from Austria is most important state holiday (like for americans Day of Independence?). Czechs will ultimatelly not be governed by germans.

Generally, in democracy people must understand their politicians, so that they can decide in elections, that they can judge their politicians and not elect on purely-national boundaries (like all Czechs electing "Czech-party" regardless of program, like all Palestinians electing "Joint Arab list"...)

So it is possible (at least little) to unite Czech and Slovakia with Poland, but absolutelly not possible to unite Czech with Austria or Germany, or Hungary with Slovakia. The people do not understand each other.

---
It would be problematic to unite with Hungary - because of language barrier.

Then with Poland - Czechia is one of most atheistic countries in the world, and Poland is rather Catholic - same religiously-political problem as divided Ireland... (Will be solved, when religion will stop dividing people.)

In EU, we (Czecho-Slovakia) earned a lot by splitting from Slovakia before entering EU, because getting 2 votes instead of 1.

honestly, i really really REALLY want to love czechia, but your language being so rare and so useless kinda makes me just like it :c

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_and_Hungarian_cousins_be
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Slavic_languages
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Czech_Friendship_Trail
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Báthory
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Bem
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryszard_Siwiec
I can go on.
beliv in Visegrad and the meme magic will make it real

we saw it in WW2 how those friendships worked out

>Czechs will ultimatelly not be governed by germans.

You're alright after all

Hungarians didnt attack us, but you did

Romania is fine, they're developing quick and they annoy Putin just like us. The only problem is that Magyars will get pissed off about them.
>You gotta explain your objections here
Ukrainian "we dindu nuffin" attitude towards Wołyń massacre, and Stepan Bandera along with his deranged lackeys currently having a national hero status in Ukraine.

they joined axis though

You did too.

Poland used Munich crisis to take our territory. We only paid it back to you.

of course they are

Hitler was pretty good at divide & conquer tactics and the idea of some kind of union between our cunts wasn't nearly as strong as it is nowadays.
>Zaolzie
>our territory
That's arguable at best and you know it. There's a difference between random agressive expansionism and wanting to annex clay you have some legitimate claims to.
Besides, I don't think at that point anybody realized yet what Nazis were up to and what was the scale of their plans.
>It would be problematic to unite with Hungary - because of language barrier.
>Then with Poland - Czechia is one of most atheistic countries in the world, and Poland is rather Catholic
Just because there are differences between us doesn't mean they have to divide us. Quite the opposite, with proper attitudes towards each other we may to a certain extent stabilize each other and make sure the whole thing dosn't go full retard in one particular direction.
Controlled and respectful diversity =/= mindless westcuck "let Ahmed and Tyrone fuck my wife" style diversity.

this is such a great comment
v4 is amazing
you have all my respect

Hitler wanted us to take much more, but Slovak forces stayed on our rightful clay - Orava. Tiso refused to go any further.

You also took Spiš and now you're crying about muh aggression. It was in fucking 1938. Nazism was well-known by then, but Poles didn't give a shit until Hitler raped your asses.

I know why you were never taught about any of this in school.

It's conflicting with a narrative about Poland, the Christ of nations and eternal victim.

>Nazism was well-known by then
As in, building death camps to exterminate people by thousands? I don't think it was. The situation was very unstable and many governments were still reviewing their options.
>the Christ of nations and eternal victim
Sadly, I can't deny this mene is embedded very deeply in Polish mentality, and it costed us a lot. Romanticism poets are to blame here tbqh