/cp/ - Culture Pals

Culture Pals: We Don't Even Know How To Create New Threads... Just Fuck My Thread Up Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, upgrade your autism to Turbo Autism™, make sick bants about cray cray qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

>Who crippling anxiety and depression here?

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0C-BSBZmGnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for I'm ugly and hate myself

All the girls here seem to go to university.

Reposting

not as ugly as me, pic related

Why not 's pic?

You're not the only one.
I'm probably worse than you.

at least that dude had a nice jaw, my jaw a shit

Because I didn't add "Culture Pals" on it, should I?

It's fine as it is.

I think most people like the Russians/Ukrainians, but that is because they tolerate more bs than Western Europeans. I think the most handsome/charming /cp/ laddies prefer (white) Brazilians, Argentinians Frenchies and Italias? Not sure though, as I have autism and is 100% Team Slav

I don't have the balls to write a jewish qt

So eloquently put, well done.
#teamslav

Although I am talking to some Germans right now, they're okay

Southern Europeans, French, and Eastern Europeans. All others are meh desu.

I fucked up the language there didn't I? It still answers the question in a fairly readable way I hope))

argentinian girls in interpals are the worst shit i've ever seen

i've seen better girls in the street

Post qt Argie girls

her

youtube.com/watch?v=0C-BSBZmGnA

>South American has blue eyes and I don't
Reeee give it back

daily reminder that argentina's white

CHICANO

some are, some look like any other beaner, what's new

95% white, pal

Argie girls look really amazing
When are you going to remove the Bolivians?

wow dude you're hella white

soon

the real problem about bolivians it's not that we mix with them, because no argentinian girl would ever fuck a bolivian in her life

the real problem it's that they have like 10 childs per marriage while argentinians have only 1 or 2

Actually a qt I knew from Argentina wanted to meet me in Germany this July, but she was crazy as fuck (and also lived with a German dude there) so I didn't dare to go... She wasn't white like that though D:

Rebumping for this. I NEED this server, I am collecting server from Sup Forums. If you're an admin or someone from the pls contact.

what you mean by crazy?

>because no argentinian girl would ever fuck a bolivian in her life
That's good
>the real problem it's that they have like 10 childs per marriage while argentinians have only 1 or 2
Yeah they're typical spics and breed like rabbits. Plus don't they mainly live in those big slums you have there?

yes, and work in clandestine textile factories

It's not showing up for some reason, here is the text:

Woke up to 20 missed calls because I didn't say goodnight to her in Spanish.

Also, after looking at South America I will admit my mistake and from this day I will be:
>This user only accepts messages from users from Europe, or South America.

>because i didn't say goodnight to her in Spanish.

oh my sides..

but yeah that's pretty normal since argies are too much fucking drama

Asian qts waking feels good

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I was at Cabela's at didnt see that we started a new thread.
THREAD REMINDER.
I'M SO FUCKING SORRY GUYS.

>Pic related

Is cabelas worth it for guns and ammo?

Noice mah fishah, I've caught 100 kokanees this summer, and salmon season is starting here in NorCal

I wanted to have one.
Two asians started a conversation with me. The first one started the conversation by asking for my social profiles, and the second one asked me if I was in the University.

Then what happend? Sounds like normal convo

She was also part of some church and considered herself to be very Christian (not sure which branch), but because her dad was a minister in the church she originally was a member of she now had changed church (and branch) to a church an hour away from her place.
That was her way of doing a rebellion against her dad, since she had daddy issues. I am soon 27 and this grill was older than me, which makes it even crazier imo

Pretty good prices prices it definitely worth it.
Gonna start fishing soon in dallas and I'm so happy.

They stopped messaging me.
The first one I told her that I don't like social media, and to the second one I said that I wasn't at the University and never had plans to go there.

probably catholic, most of us are

lol, crazy bitch

damn I'm jelly, want to move to Texas

do you think people named alberto barbosa actually post on Sup Forums?

Happens a lot keep fishing

Nope, alberto is super rare in younger generations.

I'll try.

>write qt
>get response right away
>write her 2 weeks later
>get response right away
S-she likes me right?

>mfw talking to polish qt
>tell her i'm catholic
>tells me religion it's stupid

stop replying

... Or she doesn't have anyone to talk.

I don't think me & commie qt will marry :((
hold me lads

I doubt it because shes hot as fugg

What happened?

I thought Czech girls were supposed to be hot, first three pages are all gnarly.

Also 25 year old Turk messaged me, fuck off roach

All the best Czech girls aren't on that site or at least not anymore.
t. have a Czech qt

I'm 19 now but the site is fucking retarded and won't let me talk to people who have it restricted to 19+, how do I fix

Sorry about the quints breh, but at least you got Chinese quads :3

talking to a German qt who lives in a tiny village near the tiny village I'll be moving to, please god let this be my chance to get a fuck buddy

Will trade Russian qt i no longer want for Argentines, Chileans or Uruguayans

I also have a qt arab to trade. She hasn't got any proper photos up on ip but I assure you she's decent looking. She's 23, ruskie is 18

Come on lads variety is the spice of life.

Are any of them """"""""""top heavy""""""""""""?

The ruskie has a nice figure but isn't an absolute tit monster if that's what you mean.

Hm, ok... Here is what I can offer: I have a crazy argie qt, she is quite old but has the ass of a racehorse

username pls

/lodie

Amount i lift is going up amount of qts i have going down

what you at senpai? I can't even do squats or deads because of how inflexible I am, doing stretching routines for a couple months before I start Starting Strength

You should aim for having one qt and lifting many kilos, not the opposite.
Really makes you think huh?

You know that is a tranny

/keotan

>you will never live away from society and raise a family with him in rural France
>literal french god

just end it lads

How come no one off /cp/ or /ap/ has fucked her yet?

>british-paki girl won't stop messaging me
>too much of a bitch to tell her I'm not interested

help pls

>block user

Bench at 190x2
Military press110x2
Pullups 18
Do lunges with 50lb ruck for 400m
I weigh 135lbs

I want both

kek, clayton now has competition

That's why she's hot

SS and stretching are both shit, heavy squats will stretch you out but your progress won't be linear

shit impressive stats
did it take long to get there? Not even sure what my lifts are but I know they're not even close to that, and I'm 40 pounds heavier

>that's why she's hot

>>/mlp/

problem is I can't even squat or deadlift with correct form at the moment cause my shits all fucked up, I'll hit snap city and don't want that

>implying I'd choose a country named bumpkin over a 10/10 french beauty

tbf this man is one of the most few gorgeous men ive seen in my life

>not >>/lgbt/
also
>implying you wouldn't fuck a trap

For squats just keep the bar high on your traps and look up. Don't try to do low bar 'rippetoe/ss' squats.

Deadlift form is overrated, look up and try to keep your back straight.

Yes, it's only the receiver who is gay
Because we can't afford the ticket to Eurodisney on our allowances
Then you will never be happy senpai :(
Gibb profile, I've always wanted a paki qt. Since I don't have any qts to give back I made this for you leaf-sama

Ikke qt Bjorn, but here you go

/Sani_xox

wouldsendindianpickupline/10
thanks weedman :3

This one I found is cuter desu
/Soundofsliver

Hvorfor er norske kvinner så kald? Is there some sort of secret to conversing with them?

I'm assuming fake profile... But she looked like a real life qt I had a crush on so I'll give it a go. Thanks senpai, I owe you some cheeky nandos

I've done it.

After knowing Interpals for years I finally registered.

I'm travelling a lot and have been using Tinder with great success before. So is interpals big game changer or is it just nice to have?

They aren't, it's just that the ones on the site are fekken retarded... If you come here in person and you don't ride around with Turbo Autism you will have a good time.

(Also don't be manlet and NEET)

Well, it's a step up since you get access to Slavic qts and they can be quite awesome and refreshingly different from Western qts. They read actual books, with words, for example!

In general I think you will find funnier girls on tinder here in the west than you will on interpals though, my two cents.

Good luck Hanz :-*

How do you guys generally start conversations with qt's?

I guess that's more reassuring, although I was hoping to meet a qt girl from Norway before visiting. Oh well.

They're two different things. Interpals is meant to connect you with people from far away but tinder is meant to connect you with people close to you.

It's hard to compare them when you think about it that way.

Not my fault your girlfriend gave me nudes and had phone sex with me.

M-maybe I can be your qt tonight? At least if you are Québécoise :3

>trying to show off on Sup Forums

View their profile and hope they message me. If that doesn't work, ask about something on their profile or just ask how they are followed by 'are you a student?' etc. You can say anything if you're not creepy about it