Ålandish racism towards ethnic Finns

Why do they keep getting away with it?

>Åland practices ethnic discrimination towards Finns, something which even the Council of Europe is concerned about.

>Åland's entire autonomy is based on discrimination.
>In practice this can be seen in immigrants of ethnic Finnish origin being unable to purchase property. In addition they can't start up businesses prior to acquiring domicile.
>In order to acquire domicile one must live in the Åland Islands for 5 years.

>The EU directive unequivocally prohibits professional discrimination.
>The use of Finnish is often outright prohibited. You can't for example teach kids songs and games in Finnish in kindergartens.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=fi&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.tiede.fi/keskustelu/38134/ketju/ahvenanmaa_ja_etninen_syrjinta&edit-text=&act=url

Should we drive them into the sea, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

elisanet.fi/alkupera/Rurikid.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Covadonga
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigtunan_tuho
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Håll käften finnjävel

Why cant we just send allthe refugees there?

you really should

wtf I hate Äländ npw

Just give up, it's their loss that they don't want to learn about Spudro Spärde

I don't blame them, every great Finn ever was of (at least partial) Swedish descent so they're kind of superior members of the homo sapiens species, and unlike their Swedish brethren back home, they actually realise that keeping out inferior people is a necessity for the well-being of your residence.

Chapeau, Aland :^)

When will white people stop oppressing us, mongols?

This. Revenge!

Wasn't this set up by the UN to prevent finland from replacing the native population russia style?

Why not just militarize whole islands to make swedecucks and russians butthurt?

because Finns are cuckolds

I'd imagine it's not really an issue since no one wants to move to åland.

Rurik was a Finn desu, as was Odin.

because that wouldn't serve any purpose except damage swe-fin and rus-fin relations you mongoloid

Ålanders are inbred, sooner or later they'll stop fighting it and give in to that Fingolian seed, just like their coastal brothers to the East.

>because that wouldn't serve any purpose

lul

>rus-fin
Why the fuck would Russia give a fuck about some shitty fucking rocks inhabited by inbred retards?

Because 1) they're situated in a strategically important position right next to the swedish capital and on the neck of the gulf of bothnia and 2) they have a specialized political position like most areas russians have occupied or otherwise removed from the control of other countries. See crimea, abkazia, south osssetia and transnistria.

Remilitarising them would make the possible russian occupation that much harder if the situation between russia and nordic countries ever escalated. And since russians want everything to be easy for them it would definitely be in their interest to keep the islands demilitarised and pressure funland to keep them demilitarised.

>Åland

Who gives a shit about that our coastal Ostrobothnia is under Svecoman occupation

They are not inbred you need less than 10 000 people in a village to not be inbred for at least 200 years.
Also protecting your racial quality is somehow bad?

>racial quality

Is there a point to being Swedish when all other Swedes are extinct?
They might as well accept Fingolification

Yes they are, see

>all other swedes are extinct
No they're not lul
>Virtaranta, Sistonen, Nevanlinna
Fennomans much?

Swedes in Sweden are getting blacked and arabed very hard. They WILL be extinct very, very soon.

If Sweden goes down, Finland will too. You could not even defend Karelia from an understaffed, incompetently-led, pre-occupied Soviet force

>Fennomans much
Retard.

Not true, only ones racemixing in Sweden are finnics from north, swedish women are really picky. Also is this some cuck fantasy you are projecting, I see a lot of these comments from amerishits.

This.

We sent you 10 000 troops and a litteral shitton of supplies do fight the commies and you still failed.

>If Sweden goes down, Finland will too
That's a meme with no basis in reality
>You could not even defend Karelia from an understaffed, incompetently-led, pre-occupied Soviet force
Russians have no reason to occupy this hellhole.

More Hungarians volunteered to fight for us than Swedes. Fucking pathetic cucks.
>You still failed
No we didn't. We retained our independence, and that was the original goal.

>
They have pretty much occupied the hellhole that was once called Syria so why the fuck not.

Get the fuck out of Finland, Cuckström. Your homeland lies to the West.

Swedish women are picky indeed, they pick men who aren't white devils.

Syria has oil. We have nothing.

Why is rape so prevalent in Sweden? Because these women don't want anything to do with the racially foreigners, We've lived here long enough and my relatives fought for your freedom lappiand-jaakko
You clearly didn't read it throughthey really don't like brown/black skin.

>Why is rape so prevalent in Sweden
Because so much as bumping into a woman is considered rape in Sweden.
>We've lived here long enough and my relatives fought for your freedom
This isn't your home, never has been and never will be. You'll get driven into the sea sooner or later though if you won't leave willingly.

Your first point is correct, but my point still stands
first paragraph >This isn't your home
Your latter picture shows proof we arrived here from 1100-1700 period, eastern finns have not shown any qualities to be seen as true heirs of Finland, everything here is built by western finns.

Heirs of what? Finns have been here since time immemorial, you either are a Finn or you aren't. And in your case I can confidently say that you're not a Finn.
>everything here is built by western finns
Nope, the Karelians were way more advanced with established trade relations to Novgorod for instance while Tavastians and other Western tribes were still rolling around in shit.

>Western Finns

I have no idea what those guys have ever done t.bh

>western finns
What have they ever given us besides cancerous dialects?

Finns are subhumans and Oland should be Swedish,NOW !

You're all wrong since western finns and swedes built Oulu Åbo Tampere Hämeenlinna, there was nothing but swamps here before that. NOT only that, swedes built viipuri käkisalmi and other places.

Det här är vad händer när mainland är fulla med bögar

Finns and Russians built Helsinki though.

You merely adopted civilization from Swedes who before you adopted it from Romans. It was Western Finns who were shitslinging savages when Eastern Finns already knew metalworking as is apparent from our mythology and vocabulary, with Latvian having loaned teräs for instance. Some Swedish-built cities don't make you any more Finnish, Cuckström.

*adopted it from Germans, whom in turn adopted it from Romans

> It was Western Finns who were shitslinging savages when Eastern Finns already knew metalworking as is apparent from our mythology and vocabulary

Helsinki is a god damn awful city which includes that Alexander II tzar monument to show high levels of cucking to Russia
Mythology and vocabulary isnt really proofs lappi jaakko, also city building really makes me and my kin finnish.

Helsinki > Tampere > rural areas > shit > any other urban area in Finland

The Nordic admixture in Western Finland is pre-Germanic. They were huntergatherers that quite literally used to roll around in shit, just like all other pre-Indo-European Nordic people.

wtf Aland is part of Finland just put them all in jail

Nothing you have posted proofs what you have said

>Mythology and vocabulary isnt really proofs
Yes it is. Metalworking vocabulary and cognates in languages like Latvian are pretty concrete evidence.
>also city building really makes me and my kin finnish.
No, it doesn't. Beach Swedes will always have cuck blood in their veins, no matter how you twist it.

They probably didn't roll around in shit, but they were simple fishermen and nothing else.

>Beach swedes have cuck blood
Well you were always subjugated by them throughout times, doesn't that make you into even more cucks?
Turku>Tampere>Helsinki desu

>also city building really makes me and my kin finnish
Russian construction workers aren't Finnish simply because they build houses desu fampai

>doesn't even know our history
>talks about who's finnish and who isn't
those buildings were built by finnish workers you god damn retard
t. eri

Eh, we cucked them badly enough for them to get ruled over by a Finnish man, known to his Germanic servants as Rurik. It is also no coincidence that the Finnish word for mother is from Gothic.

>Western Finns
>Finnish

menkää ny sinne mämmii riitelemää, autistista riidellä keskenään täällä vieraalla kielellä eikä ketään kiinnosta nähä näitä neekeri tier lankoja etusivulla

this

>Western Mongols aka Karelians
>Finnish

>Kvensland that deep in Sweden
This map is a joke knowing the history of goths and svear, they would never let this happen, meme map
Rurik was not finnish, more like a fenno-swede with his special N1c1 haplogroup. elisanet.fi/alkupera/Rurikid.pdf

They're the original Finns. Western Finns are nothing but shitslinging huntergatherers related to Swedes.

FINLANDANSSJJSJSJSJSAJ FINNNNLAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

FINNNNNNNNNNNNNN

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

FINNLAND

FNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINNNNNNNNNNLAND

They apparently let some Finnish man impregnate a Gothic woman and let their offspring rule over them. Who knows what else they would've let them do?
>with his special N1c1 haplogroup
Some Finnic bulls impregnating local women doesn't make it any more Swedish as a lineage. It's still exclusively Finnic in this part of Europe.

>they would never let this happen
Really? Do you have a Goth friend to confirm this?

>Things that never happened
Anyway real swedes live in western sweden and southern sweden that went to england to impregnate their anglo women.
Eastern finn didn't create Russia with any leader. Rurik is identified as a western finn more or less who hailed from Sweden.

>tfw you're an Åländare and you see all these salty Finns in this thread

Tää jtp

riidelkää suomeksi kun ei ketään muuta kiinnosta, vitun aisurit

>Rurik is identified as a western finn
Have you asked Rurik himself?
>>Things that never happened
How else do you explain N1c1 in Sweden? It appearing out of nowhere?
>western finn
N1c1 is Eastern
>hailed from Sweden
Kvenland

I got historical facts not mythology-.

>The closest relatives of the Rurikid haplotype are found in coastal Finland, among the Swedish-speaking Finns.
>Kvenland that deep as in your meme map
What happened did the goths finally clean you up?

>they would never let this happen
Perhaps it was about Goths not being able to stop it, not them letting it happen. Nordic sagas do tell of Finnish kings from which many Swedish and Norwegian kings descended from, with even Al-Idrisi writing of this kingdom. Also Finns once raided the Swedish capital of Sigtuna and destroyed it thoroughly, proving that we indeed knew seafaring. This would explain, for instance, Rurik's Finnic Y-DNA and the Gothic word for mother that still exists in Finnish today.

>>The closest relatives of the Rurikid haplotype are found in coastal Finland, among the Swedish-speaking Finns.
Yes, and? N1c1 is still Finnic. Also >What happened did the goths finally clean you up
What the fuck are you talking about, Per-Göran?

why don't you just sell it to sweden

Goths were bitches to Huns just like they were bitches to Finns. Them going on a few raids with their Hunnic overlords doesn't prove a damn thing.

>What the fuck are you talking about?
Obviously pic related The mighty kvens lost quite a bit territory looking at your previous meme map>Also finns raided the Swedish capital of Sigtuna
Nope those were norsemen.Also linguistics don't relate to genes my cute Eastern finn
Goths wrecked Rome, and basically defeated Umayyad caliphate en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Covadonga please call them cuck again turkroach.

>lost quite a bit territory
Just because they let Scandicucks live amongst their midst doesn't mean it's lost territory. Goths did the same with Huns for instance.
>Nope those were norsemen
You're clueless.
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigtunan_tuho
>Also linguistics don't relate to genes
Eastern Finns probably weren't Nordic at that time either.
>Goths wrecked Rome, and basically defeated Umayyad caliphate
Wrecking a bunch of shitskins is no achievement.

>cute Eastern finn
Come say that to my face, my scary Viking chieftain.

That's right since finns had no objective to unite, they needed swedes for that.
And fighting subhumans can be hard when 300 does it to 187 000 shitskins, so much for cuck genes eh?

You see my flag? I live in your country you moron. If you cuck meme post to me you insult yourself.

>Neither army strengths nor casualties are known with certainty.
A few hundred kill hundreds of thousands? Dubious. Something about those numbers doesn't quite add up.
>That's right since finns had no objective to unite, they needed swedes for that.
How's that relevant? Kvens were only a small portion of Finnics.
>so much for cuck genes
Germanic people need fascism and nazism to not go extinct, that speaks enough for cuck genes.
You're still a non-Finn.