It was inevitable, but it's kinda sad in a way. We need more competition when it comes to mobile OSes...

It was inevitable, but it's kinda sad in a way. We need more competition when it comes to mobile OSes, and I'll be dammed if Microsoft's next phone runs Android.

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/news/andromeda-os-is-microsofts-big-plan-to-make-windows-10-fully-modular
knowyourmobile.com/mobile-phones/windows-10-mobile/24350/windows-10-mobile-dead-microsoft-andromeda-os-preview
theverge.com/2017/9/6/16259130/microsoft-surface-event-london-future-decoded
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*doesnt run

Isn't it just because normal Windows10 will be aviable for ARM devices?

Isn't there ubuntu phone?

>Windows phone is dead
>Nokia is still alive and running Android

Revenge is sweet

When did Pajeet stop shilling it, anyway? haven't seen a thread about it for a few months

No (maybe in a few years) and no

>nokia is nothing more than chinkphones with nokia branding
truly revenge

shilling? Only Linux & Apple get shilled on Sup Forums on a daily basis. I can't remember the last time a surface device got shilled here.

>Isn't it just because normal Windows10 will be aviable for ARM devices?
Windows on arm is only for PCs and tablets or 2 in 1 laptops. I don't think they can pull a pocket PC.

Aren't MS going to focus on Andromeda instead? It will allegedly going to work on all devices, including mobile.

techradar.com/news/andromeda-os-is-microsofts-big-plan-to-make-windows-10-fully-modular

>It's allegedly going to work on all devices

Shit.

knowyourmobile.com/mobile-phones/windows-10-mobile/24350/windows-10-mobile-dead-microsoft-andromeda-os-preview

maybe with the death of windows phone, the next iteration of windows won't have that shitty app store and a bunch of random crap that installs on its own

pape is sick
off to go find it

>is already running on 820s
the future is now bitch ass cunt

>microsoft abandoning all their devices for the third time
I bet the remaining 5 users will buy it again

Retards shill Surface trash on here all the time along with the usual Apple, chinkshit and Linux garbage.

Sup Forums is really just a containment board for marketers desu
even after taking a long ass break and coming back things have only gotten worse

Now post the linux, Apple and google shills thread.

Yeah the shilling definitely got much worse.
It started with people shilling Apple ironically and now we have an actual fucking Apple general on here.

I only care about paid shills like you, Rajjeeet

When was the last Surface thread? I don't think the Surface Pro LTE got one here last month. I was planning to make one for theverge.com/2017/9/6/16259130/microsoft-surface-event-london-future-decoded anyway

>google
Only gets shilled by Sup Forumstards along with the adnauseum garbage.

>Apple
see >Linux
Is free and more or less the reason why this board exists.

always starts ironically, and new posters always give ironic posters replies encouraging more which turns into a non-ironic community growing
time to burrow back into the sand

This board is about "Technology" thought. The people didn't get it, it seems.

though*

Most posters on this board seem to be teen gaymers from Sup Forums, there's a reason why almost everyone has a win10 gaming rig and why the latest shitty GPUs and CPUs get discussed so much

>This board is about "Technology"

Except it's not really, is it? Start a thread on any technology that isn't consumer electronics and see how far you get.

We have lengthy shaving threads and a watch general.

Both of those are literal consumer trash, one literally more /fa/ than Sup Forums

They're not electronics, though.
Anything else personally useful is /k/, /o/, /p/, /out/, or /diy/. And if it's not personally useful then there's not much to talk about.

>let's talk about the suspension on a bomb disposal robot!
>Is there anything about it I should know?
>No.
>So why are we talking about it?