Why is Belgium such a terrible place?

Why is Belgium such a terrible place?

Flanders is great. Wallonia is worse than Eastern Europe.

t. protestant Flanders

It's terrible because the only reason it exists is that the only things Flanders and Wallonia hate more than each other are France and the Netherlands.

Reminder

Saudis.

Blame the eternal Anglo.

>dat flag

t. r/international spillover

>unemployment 15%
>average person makes a measly 20k euros a year
>massive muslim ghettos everywhere
>corrupt EU bureaucrats everywhere
>pedophile rings everywhere to service the bureaucrats

Belgium is literally a dystopia

t. Jón

Hello

>tfw it's all true

Do you take refugees?

That's a more stereotypically Icelandic name. Jógvan is the Faroese equivalent.

I used to know someone from Tórshavn who's called Jón, and he browsed Sup Forums as well. With a population of 50,000, there's enough reason to believe that's you.

Nick?

Yeah, that's me.

What's up, buddy? Long time, no hear.

Going uni soon, for the rest I've been NEET and the opposite of a productive member of society. Hope you're doing fine mate.

t. fuckdenmark.info

Yeah, same. I'm going to attend university in september.

> impliceren dat Heist-op-den-berg mee verdrinkt

What are you going to study? I'm going to read maths at a comfy uni here soon.

Maths in Copenhagen

You still wanna fuckdenmark.info or have you started paying attention in Danish class?

opgeslagen

kek i thought belgium is better than netherlands

That was just banter m8, I've swallowed the unionist redpill. I originally applied for uni in the UK, but then they left the EU.

It really is because of Wallonia. Flanders is on par with the Netherlands, while Wallonia literally is Balkan-tier

Vlaaams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/buiten/

aww how cute two old friends meet up on Sup Forums

> unemployment is actually 8.5%
> i make 35k a year
> 1 muslim ghetto in Brussel
> proof please?
> there are more pedophiles on Sup Forums

Daily reminder

Is it, though? As a German living here for the last 15 years I can definitely tell otherwise

What unis did you apply to? I considered going to Warwick, but I'd much rather sit here in Belgium maximising my NEETbux and unibux as 100% pure-blooded Dutchman. Fuck the EU tho desu senpai

wallonia seem to be nk of belgium then

I unironically literally have a conditional offer from the University of Warwick

Netto of bruto? Want 2,9k/maand netto lijkt mij al wreed de moeite, tenzij ge bijzonder creatief zijt met uw belastingaangifte.

see

netto, maar moet wel 3000 om de 3 maand belasting betalen en nog eens 4000 om het jaar.

Warwick was my firm, Southampton was my insurance choice

If you can get someone else to fund your studies, I don't see why not to go to Warwick. That said, I much prefer having the state pay for my education so I pussied out. Feels good not having study debt.

Nerver forget

By the way, how did you get the offer? Did the school arrange it for you or did you seek the offer yourself?

>tfw you unironically earn money by going to university if you play the poor-card

My conditional offer was an average of 11 and I got 10.5. The Faroese government gives students outside Denmark 80.000 DKK a year and the annual tuition is around 85.000 DKK, but it's only for EU students.

I pretty much did it all by myself. I had to take an IELTS test and fill out a lot of paperwork.

Wel raar dat ik in aanmerking kom voor Vlaamse gibsmedat terwijl ik niet eens een Belgisch paspoort heb. Vandaar dat die belastingen hier zo kankerhoog zijn, denk ik dan zo.

You're getting some serious bux m8. I had 9.5 out of 10 on my final maths examination, but I'm too lazy to follow through with the bureaucracy that comes with studying elsewhere. And I'm too busy playing vidya as well -- I'm still playing MW2, can you believe it? On Xbox nevertheless, but it's never lost its charm. Remember playing that back in the day? Shit was cash senpai

Yeah, I remember. Literally nobody I knew owned an xbox, so I stuck with playstation. MW2 is pretty unplayable 2bh.

If you play with friends and a mild ethanol intoxication it's doable. You still playing vidya? I think I remember you were more of a CSS/TF2 guy

>drinking poison when legal weed is right across the border
I play Europa Universalis on occasion. I gave up on vidya a few years back and just getting back into it.

Belgian beer > DUDE WEED LMAO

I tried playing Victoria II a while ago, but I don't have the patience for that. Now it's just MW2 and Tropico lol
Anyway gonna catch some Z's now mate, I'll add you on Facebook -- I'm sure you don't check it often though haha