Fellow Mixed-Race people of Sup Forums how do you cope?

Fellow Mixed-Race people of Sup Forums how do you cope?

As a mulatto it's just annoying having everyone assume you're ghetto while black people assume the extreme opposite

Other urls found in this thread:

m.phys.org/_news162659550.html
nytimes.com/1996/04/18/sports/baseball-rod-carew-s-daughter-dies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Celtic/Germanic here. It's hard, I feel like I have no identity.

No one give a fuck, it's culture who's important.
The concept of race mixed itself is non existent.

No one gives much of a shit outside the US.

Nobody cares that you're slightly less black than other black people
Stop blog-posting

t. Arabized Berber

No, kabyle actually.

This from a region that DGAF about race. In most Western countries it's a huge deal: either amongst the Sup Forumsacks, who believe non-whites are inferior, and the leftists, who think non-whites are getting shafted by the white man

never understood this "mixed race people are inferior" meme desu

>one chance at life
>white in America
>tall
>handsome
>above average penis

Thank you universe

You're welcome

>still posting on Sup Forums

>giving a shit about culture when you don't give a shit about race

I don't understand this meme.

I'm White-Mex-Asian mix. Everyone just thinks I'm Persian. No problems at all besides that.

>xd my white mum fucked a nigger

Fuck off Sup Forums.

Now one gives a damn here people just expect you too be a decent human being with a good character. The problem is in your country apparently.

>no one gives a damn

>implying a big part of your Japanese community doesn't

Even though i only speak norwegian, do norwegian stuff and only practise norwegian culture, im still know as that african kid :(

Tbf the second generation of japas does not care at all

I'm 75% white and 25% Central Asian, but I basically look white so I don't have any problems.

And I got colored eyes.

Feels good man.

I'm half German half asian. And everyone thinks I'm Italian because of my name.

But for the most part, I don't really care. Turns out, my white skin and large eyes make me look 100% Caucasian, which at least saved me from stupid jokes like "open you eyes, Japanese" . Can't say the same for my Mixed-Race cousins who look more asian.

Well, i don't live in a unhealthy race obsessed society, so i dont have to cope with anything.

why do mudbloods try so hard to pretend they are white/black or whatever?

I really think that race mixing is irresponsible because the kids will always have an identity crisis to some degree.

They will also usually look completely different from one of their parents so it's something that can cause problem in the relationship between a kid and one or more of his parents and grandparents. No matter how kind and tolerant everyone is, you will never know what it's like to look at someone and see how you resemble them and you really know where you came from.

Also I think there is something powerful in having all of your ancestors from the same stock. For example I am 100% Bulgarian so I just know that there is an identity to which I fully belong, all the heritage and history of Bulgaria is mine and no one can deny it to me.

If I race mix with a black girl I will have more in common genetically with a random white kid on the street than with my own kid, which is fucked up.

I just assume I'm 100% white but I can't really tell past my greatgrandparents

>be mixed
>sister gets fathers light features, super green/light hazel eyes with light brunette hair
>I end up looking like a greek sailor
>both of us don't look like our parents but I am the only one who gets asked where I am from
>have had greek, italian, french and turkish old people come up to me on the street and speak to me in their languages

really don't like this meme

this. racemixing improves the specie as in every other animal.

what mix are you m8 ?

>how do you cope?
cope with literally what

post face you wog

anglo dad
french polynesian mum

can't play rugby for shit so my poly genes aren't giving me anything

Dude your child will be fifty percent of you, they will Bennie genetically in common with you than some random Bulgarian based on that simple fact. Secondly, the identity crisis doesn't come from the come from themselves but people and broader society around them

on the bright side you looked tanned or can act like you're some surfer aussie dude.

Pretty much what Australian are expect to look like on the media

Well the Europeans of NZ and Australia are majority English and Irish; but we look somewhat distinct from the Brits.

Still, mixed race people are generally inferior. Sure, whitening other races does improve them, but it is still vulgar.

half-niggers in Finland are uglier than full-blood Africans, that curly light brown hair looks shit and somewhat light features just highlight the ugly broad nose and the lighter skin looks just dirty.

>Well the Europeans of NZ and Australia are majority English and Irish; but we look somewhat distinct from the Brits.
It's still very difficult to tell the differences. White Aussies on the other is something I really can't tell apart from us until they talk.

>Half Nigerian
>Half Norwegian
>still looking good with those curly hair
In the end,it all depends on their parents looks

curly hair never looks good

I don't consider myself white but other people do. I hate my body and my parents and that's pretty much it.

shut up

Speak for yourself, 10/10 times curly hair is much better looking

haven't gotten your morning burger ?

looks cuck af on males and most girls straighten it anyways

Damn. I always saw him in a strictly comedic light, but he's really fucking handsome. Wow.

He could easily become a leading man if he gave more effort in the gym and cleaned up his eating habits.

I doubt he's interested in that. He does a lot of stuff that you may have never heard of.

I've heard that meme before but when people say that it's actually just for wavy hair

whose internet are you stealing this time?

It is what it is OP, I'm half Mexican and Half Metis, I look like a tan hispanicy nativey something, maybe arabish, on the plus side I speak french and spanish, have a great head of hair, and look good shirtless with a tan and girls dig it, rock it man, brown is beautiful too, dont' be ashamed

no, it really isn't

whites are a minority in america who gives a fuck about their opinion

no one really gives a shit here either, i don't know what he's talking about

t. half-black half-puerto rican

I just identify with my Asian side. America has no culture anyways

Keep practicing on that culture user. You can do it!

What about natural blonde curls?

muh historifu

>If I race mix with a black girl I will have more in common genetically with a random white kid on the street than with my own kid, which is fucked up.

Slav science lmao

>i-it's not science if it doesn't agree with my worldview
Have fun seeing your mixed children die when they can't find any donor.

m.phys.org/_news162659550.html
The more people of different backgrounds who produce offspring = the more types that are harder to match.
Multiracial patients have uncommon profiles and since there can be many possible racial and ethnic combinations in multiracial societies, finding a match can still be extremely difficult.

As an example, a White mother of mixed-race child would have more genetically in common with a random White person on the street than with her own child.
If such a dramatic and fundamental alienation from your own parents if not horrific enough, with a mixed-race child diagnosed with leukaemia, every member of the child's own family becomes an incompatible donor for a bone-marrow transplant, and finding a compatible donor is unlikely:

>One obstacle to finding a matching donor was her mixed ethnic background. Her father is black, with West Indian and Panamanian roots. Her mother is white, with Russian-Jewish roots. In addition, only 5 percent of registered donors are black.
nytimes.com/1996/04/18/sports/baseball-rod-carew-s-daughter-dies.html

Imagine being so selfish to condemn your offspring to a live as a mutt. Imagine building your entire relationship on the fetishzation of "exotic" people. Racemixers are probably the most vile and irresponsible type of people alive.

I feel it.