are all saudis this retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=tE22WlRdEek

Fuck me what an absolute meme

Saudis marry their own cousins.

So yes.

thoughts on homosexuality lads?

he got shitfucked in the comments and had to delete his post
fucking retard

Guys I have fucked more Arabs then Jews but I'm also racists. Anyone else like me here? What would you do if you got a Jew preggo? If I got an Arab pregnant I would send her to Syria.

teach me your secret

>Guys I have fucked more Arabs then Jews but I'm also racists.
How?
I thought they were pure (except for the Moroccans obviously).

I lived in LA and pretended to be lefty fag with them. The ones who hate Israel would still fuck me because they thought I hated Israel to and the ones who didn't mind Jews were liberal whores who were happy to fuck a kike to show the world how lefty she is

I lived in LA, lots of Muslims who bought liberal whore culture. Tbh I only fucked 2 Arabs, 1 Iranian, 1 Israeli, 1 American Jew, and the rest all Hispanics and white girls. God bless americunts

you sound like an arsehole lol

Why's that my paki friend? Don't be triggered that your women love the AVERGAE JEWISH COCK

going on about lefties and liberals and whores

you sound like a paki desu

Well Abu sharmutah I wasn't going on about it, it's just facts and you both asked. Cali is a leftists place, girls there are liberals, liberal girls are usually whores, and whores will have sex with anyone.

Don't be mad because you're the poo in the loos of the muslim world

With his flag he's a Pali not a Paki

>implying i asked
>implying i'm not a white atheist
>implying you're not lying about shagging girls on the internet

Fuck off kike

this grill is half italian/half leb

r8

You asked right here geniusNow don't lie about being white. Stop getting triggered too, I'm not lying. I attract brown girls. You think I'm proud of fucking inferior races here? Because I am a little, it feels like I'm doing to their vaginas what Jews did to penistine

Triggered Lebshit, glad you're here. The only Arab I dated was a Lebanese qt. just picture my fat Jewish cock defiling here for a year long period

6/10 I've seen much hotter lebs

refer to

ANASI DA SİKİLDİĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞ

wat r u doing here?

ur mum

Lads, as an Iranian Muslim man, how do I get an Arab Muslim qt to wife up? Preferably a Syrian or Egyptian

buy her from her dad

Better asshole then an ashamed paki pretending to be white

Trade 3 goats and some mint lemonade

50 goats

>samrafag is back
Hey

**arsehole
and i'm a white atheist my man :)

Serious answers only pls. I don't know any Arab dads to whom I can gain access to their daughters through

go to a hookah bar and show off your high income

Hookah bars are haram and I doubt I'll find any high quality modest virgin Muslim qt women there.

/reallniggahours/

>this grill is half italian/half leb

so 100% Italian.

Meds are all interchangeable.

>high quality modest virgin Muslim qt women
ask your mom to find one

MY MOMS NOT ARAB REEEEEEEEE

he will reply to me yet again the absolute madman

you in college ?

Yes

then go to the law section of the library and spot the veiled girls. They're the most serious and prude and save themselves for marriage because they're soulless boring falsely modest egomaniac annoying little shits acting shy for social image, who evaluate the quality of people according to their degrees.

>mfw algerian scum shilling in other threads

this is why we can't have nice things

Do I talk to them like I would with any ordinary white western slut? Or what do I say? I don't have experience talking to modest girls

I have a question
how do modern muslims pronounce shahada?
a book says 'laa ilaaha illaallaahu, muhammadur-rasuulu-llaahi'
one says 'laa ilaaha illaallaah, Muhammad rasuulu-llaah'
other says 'laa ilaaha illallaa, Mohamed rasuulillaa '
which is correct one?

the first one is the furthest away from reality (no one speaks like that), the second one is probably the closest and most correct, the third is common as well

why do Moroccans and Algerians hate eachother so much?

vocaroo.com/i/s1mT3KgT0diV

because they are the same
like how America and Canada hate each other because they're the same
or how Australia and New Zealand hate each other because they're the same

Do gulfies do weed or hash
would I die for possessing it then hijaz

I wonder if hijaz is more strict because of the holy cities, or--if Center for foreigners would make it more liberal

or would negd be more strict because it has the capital city and is the birthplace of wahhab

Captagon is their drug of choice, especially when it comes to murdering innocent people.

how is life on libya?

Why is the Algerian armed forces so strong compared to the other countries in NA? Its bigger than Egypts even.

500+ T90s
8 battalions of S-300 and new S-400
Multiple new frigates and corvettes with modern weapons and sensory
New Kilo-class submarines
New SU-30MKA fighters and SU-34 bombers

Are you guys preparing for war? This is not the equipment for fighting insurgents, this is for conventional war. Barbary wars are on the way back?

>Why is the Algerian armed forces so strong compared to the other countries in NA? Its bigger than Egypts even.
what ?

sounds like a pretty chill guy
why is half of it blurry?
based iraqi
FUCK DARWINISM

thanks a lot.
so good voice
i wanna have a voice as manly as you

Why are Algerian men such beta cucks? I bet this would never happen to a Moroccan man.

youtu.be/D5_ExbCCJkQ

why is this shit gaining media coverage.
Kill yourself straight people

>Why are Algerian men such beta cucks?

we only have his version of the story

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_chat_alphabet

I've asked about this like 5 times now and I couldn't ever get a non-sarcastic or at least understandable answer from you all but I've just accidentally stumbled upon this article and now I know why you all type like that sometimes.

we don't repond or rather respond sarcastically because we get questions like this many times and the answer can easily be found just by looking through google

I literally couldn't find it on google

Algerian Internet Defense Force already in full damage control lmao hahahaha

how did you find that wiki page then?

Uneducated Moroccan monkeys jumping to conclusions like they always do. Ever heard of critical thinking?

I'm questioning your skills and intelligence user

yeah that's right I'm a proud Moroccan uneducated monkey, at least I'm not a Cu*kgerian man

into your cage you go monkey

Khawlat seems like a nice person ^w^
I talked to her about you since you didn't have the guts to do it :3

WOW MONA

INTERESTING

POST NUDES

AREEN