Alright, guys. I visited /jp/ already with this question, andthey directed me here. I'm gonna be straight with you...

Alright, guys. I visited /jp/ already with this question, andthey directed me here. I'm gonna be straight with you. This may be somewhat out of place since I don't frequent this board, but can anyone help me out with something? I'll explain.
>I like war games and such.
>I have a few ones, and japanese is one of the languages.
>I play a few on Japanese, I.e. Ace Combat, Battlestations: Midway, Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 WWII Pacific Theater.
>I hear several recurring phrases
>Know the approximate meanings
>Know an approximate latin alphabet phonics(sound) of these phrases.
Any language nuts out there? I am myself, but don't know Japanese to any extent.
Phrases:
>"(?)~Ke-shung-ka-shing" -Said whenever an enemy ship is destroyed.
>"(?)~Pas-ta-ta" or "Yeedow-endah" -Said whenever a pilot is shot down.
I would ask for any related war phrases, and these literal meanings. Also, what other boards could I go on to find the answers to these questions, perhaps besides /r/ or /wsr/? Are they my best bets? Thanks, guys! You're great, Sup Forums.
I'll spell out the times I see these.
>Update: I have the files, but don't know how to convert from .gvr

Also, Japanese language thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

jisho.org/word/機首
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the most autistic thread on Sup Forums right now and I love it.
Also, first.

congrats

>F2A

That is an extremly sexy aircraft. Its just sad that its really underpreforming if you consider the price.

>"(?)~Ke-shung-ka-shing"
>"(?)~Pas-ta-ta" or "Yeedow-endah"

I have no idea.

I really like the F2A. But I think it's still better than the F16C. But maybe not the Block60.

This

if you're a language nut, maybe you could write it with IPA? that'd be easier than guessing how "a" or "e" is pronounced in those romanizations

Check this video, It contains those phrases quite a lot.
watch?v=0IgGiyLUfaA
Around ten minutes in, the phrases are mentioned. I dunno. I'm autistic as shit. Help me, Japan chan.

I didn't even think of IPA. Thanks dude!

>"(?)~Ke-shung-ka-shing" -Said whenever an enemy ship is destroyed.
>"(?)~Pas-ta-ta" or "Yeedow-endah" -Said whenever a pilot is shot down.
Those sound Chinese as fuck m8. If you can't convert the files just record them. We could go from that but there are too many permutations if we have to account for your transcriptions.
Maybe something like けっしんをかしん for the first one? Not sure if it makes sense in Japanese but it at least sounds somewhat close.

This

they spelling mayb but not the phonetics

The new Block 60/62s are real beasts. It is however getting to the point where you really cant uppgrade the F-16 frame further.

Im also a fan of the new jap flying boats. Nobody does that anymore but it sort of makes sense for Japan

www filedropper com/jpn07
THIS IS A THING

Just play it under windows vidya player if you have that.

bump

Works fine with VLC. But it's so noisy I can't make out shit. We need some actual jap for this.
Oops, sorry. Since German and Japanese phonetics are so similar I just default to those.
Perhabs the first word is
jisho.org/word/機首 ? (kishu)
that would at least make some sense in context

I think I found a few lines of something.

我々は攻撃を受けています
Thanks, deuch-chan!

That does make quite a bit of sense but I can't really hear it in . I think we're short of a few syllables here.

that was something else. But alright, thanks for helping! Any meaning to it?

bump

>what did he mean by this

Flankers are cool. But the strike flanker tho.