American educ-

>American educ-
Wait a minute... Where did all the European universities go? Lmao. Keep this image in mind the next time you call an American stupid--he's probably smarter than you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IEFD_JVYd0
economist.com/news/briefing/21669595-asian-americans-are-united-states-most-successful-minority-they-are-complaining-ever
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based USA

Europeans are so dumb

EUROPOORS BTFO once again, can they ever recover?

It's skewed to publication and the hiring of prize winners
which accounts for 80% of the score

No because they're yuropoors lmao

Will EuroPEEans ever recover from this post?

lmaoing my ass off at that one

nice

yurop BTFO lmoa

GAYropeans utterly
b t f o
t
f
o

wew

>An American posting an American ranking of American universities

Haven't seen this thread in a while. Really takes me back!

Reminder that Harvard is gonna be 1st forever because it will forever attract the best of the best, which will achieve the most and will get more jobs cause Harvard.

The teachers could be utter shit, and the students could be terrible, the ranking would go unchanged because the school's position is held there by its reputation.

tl;dr : rankings of universities are dumb.

>americans live in a world where they think they can just wipeout an entire race of people
No walls can save you now Jamal

Then whats a british flag doing up there?

lmao fucking ausnerds got rekt.

>this much damage control in one post

Stop defending your cuck stamp, you're better than this.

> My school not visible in screencap

> Status: rustled

But yeah use an international ranking OP

>this amount of damage control
Did you not see the British flag on the list?

We have no such delusions. We just want to make it abundantly clear that all of America's problems stem from nignogs

This, the existence of British schools on the list proves the non-objectiveness of this list

Looks like Euros will needs some EuROPES to hang themselves LMAO

>tfw my school is 126
;_;

You should have picked your goddamn cotton. Lazy fucks.

>5 californian universities
>0 texan universities

BTFO yuropoors on suicide watch

What did he mean by this?

UT SW is #9 worldwide in the medical field and that's all that matters

You sure told me :DDDD

Probably because we already did.

I read on /sci/ that investigations is quite relevant to this scores. American universities score higher because most of the scientific investigation done in America is done in universities, while most of the investigation done in Europe is done by private companies.

Suppress all the blacks, and much of your entertainment output and dominance in sports would go down too. Also you'd lose almost 20% of the US army overnight.

You're just addicted to nignogs, admit it.

Membership within the Association of American Universities is a better indicator of intellectual eliteness

>Australian tries to find a Euro made list
>Only difference is one Euro university is on there, clearly showing the Euro's inherent bias towards Euro universities, they simply cannot lot America get away with winning the rest of the slots

embarrassing for you toobie honest

Then why is Louisiana (french clay) the second highest black state? FRENCH BTFO AND PROVEN TO LOVE BLACK COCK AS A RESULT

Academic Ranking of World Universities is a Chinese ranking

I don't understand why you faggot Americans post these rankings when you will never attend any of these schools.

Hmm........ really makes u think

How do you know I haven't, in fact I probably have been to one of the top 50

Who are you quoting?

>all those liberal shitholes filled with BLM SJW POC LGBTQYA faggots
>"Lmao. Keep this image in mind the next time you call an American stupid--he's probably smarter than you."

>all those liberal shitholes filled with BLM SJW POC LGBTQYA faggots
Those fags are the ones that keep your country the least bit relevant.

>the Ivy League universities are representative of the average American's school

40 posts, 35 are done by americucks. no european on sight

why are fatyfucks so insecure?

BUILD CANAL

Reminder that America's "elite" institutions of education practice affirmative action.

youtube.com/watch?v=9IEFD_JVYd0

relevant to no life faggots maybe

bump for quality thread

>tfw you're 7th

USA USA USA

i go to UW and it was easy as fuck to get in

>Yale and Cornell below Cumbridge and Cocksford
Bullshit list desu

Creoles were wrecked socially and politically when one blood rule dropped. Doesn't matter if you studied in France, got an elite education l, got rich and fought for France you basically are now a second class citizen.

Not that difficult.

Why is this still posted

Do you know what percentage of the population actually gets into one of those schools?

Just because they're there isn't a testament to the average american's intelligence

What the fuck did he mean by this?

Rest of the world whats your excuse for having shit tier universities?

Finally someone uses his brain to notice

Whats the point anyway ? you are still on debt from an shitty community college that you are probably going to drop out to bust your back on bestbuy till you die

So. You went to Cambridge or Oxford?

americans are fat and roll like a ball
regards

Better take it easy on the yous there partner some of us are actually well off

economist.com/news/briefing/21669595-asian-americans-are-united-states-most-successful-minority-they-are-complaining-ever

Why are you boasting about schools you don't attend?

A very small portion of this nation has gone to these schools, so chances are the American is not smarter than them.

A country can excel at something in particular, but that doesnt necessary have to reflect all of it.
Mexico has one of the richest man in the world, but that doesnt mean that he entire mexican population is rich. Far from it, actually

Switzerland isn't part of the EU

That's still pathetic because most valuable private research is performed in America.

HYPMS will always be in the top 10, but the exact ranking shifts around a lot.
Everyone I've ever met who goes to Harvard has been a pretentious fuckwad, I'd pick Stanford over them in a heartbeat.

> pay a shitload of monies to Asian and European scientists to move to the US and teach/study at American universities
> AMERICANS ARE SO SMART LOOK AT THEM UNIS

>be american
>think that universities add static +10% IQ bonus towards entire nation
you arent playing eu4 you dumb fuck

I'm not going to take advice from
>poland
on how to play euIV

poland is op so no advice is needed

Come back when you do something of note mazovia

I do this and I'm good at math, it's a decent method but lower level thought is difficult to explain

Every high achieving Asian is the same though.

Piano/violin, math and little to no sports.
They'll pick the Alabama white guy that wants to be the doctor and is high performing because he wants to work in his little-mid town that is gonna have a doctor shortage soon and he's proven he'll go back there to fill that shortage up. They'll pick the black chick because despite going to an underfunded, ignored by the school board and low tier school she managed to get near perfect grades and made a mark in city and state competitions all from her shitty school, if she can do that from that shit heap of a school she's definitely gonna hit it big at uni. The standard Asian mold is so cliche that everyone has seen it and hell it's coin toss if the parents forced the kid into that mold which can cause a drop in performance later in life since self actualization was hamstrung early.

>all these schools and they're still gonna die in a drought

>Switzerland
>caring about what happens in the rest of Europe
wewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>yuropoor """""""""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""""

>Cornell
lol

I also go to a B1G school and UW being higher than us definitely rustled me.

>15-year-olds
We're talking about the adult world here, Yoshi...

>mfw I've always done math this way