My IPhone got stolen can Jamal bypass the lock or should he reset my IPhone? Also what steps should I undertake...

My IPhone got stolen can Jamal bypass the lock or should he reset my IPhone? Also what steps should I undertake, can apple block my phone or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

icloud.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does your phone have a data sim in it?

no he cant unless he pays for chinese weird software, you can remotely empty your iphone from your icloud account web page

Give it back Tyreese.

A sim card? Yes
How can I do that
Ayo whachu talkin' bout

icloud.com/

navigate to your devices or something like that, its been awhile since i used an iphone

WE

WUZ

no

Report it stolen and the imei will be black listed. The phone would be completely worthless to jamal.

get it back mikeayla

There should be an iCloud option to set the phone into “Lost Mode”.

This is what effectively renders the phone iCloud-locked and useless to Tyrone.

Security is the one thing Apple did right. I wish Android phones could be locked down to this degree.

>I wish androids had a built in killswitch
OK, but they do

the closest thing that can help after tyrone has stole your phone is google frp locking, which can be bypassed on 99% of phones, impyling tyrone has a white friend who can watch a youtube video

iCloud lock cannot be easily evaded. You cannot say the same about any of stock Android phone protections

Figuring this is a good thread as any.

Dude sold me his phone, said it was an S3, gave him $50 bucks because I have a shitty Galaxy amp, realize it's an S7, shits stolen as fuck.

What can I do with this?
inb4 paperweight

Does it have any kind of lock? If Tyrone factory reset it the previous owner has no control over it anymore

It asks for a previously synced Google account, but no pin.

Oh fuck can the cops trace it? It didn't have a sim card

This is why you get a Xiaomi, nobody would bother stealing that shit

Give it back Jamal.

type the IMEI into one of the databases and figure out whose it was and return it.

If you know Jamal took it, why not get it back from him? Or are you just being a racist?

Bait

I could try
It's James tho

Will it be expensive