What do you think about nordic countries?

I want to talk about nordic countries

Norway = not flat
The rest = flat

end of discussion

>not liking delicious flat

Is denmark have a high tax?

yeah

It's nice nature in the nordic countries.

bravo fjordniggers

will know soon
t. visiting next week ((excited))

We still got pretty much more lakes and true wilderness.
What swedes got?

How much tax rates in denmark?

>Denmark
>Sweden
>Finland

grass and trees "nice"

I think it's pretty nice desu. But of course, we are in an entirely different league.

Really makes you think.

I love Nords. I think they are so sexy and cute.

I want Nodic seed to give me a beautiful Nordic babby one day.

>What swedes got?

Everything. Finland has nothing except industrial forests and the occasional swamp.

Finland probably has the dankest lakes in the world desu.
or the funniest looking ones

>Nords
Stop playing skyrim and finish high school. Vidya does not an edumacashuns make.

Wait until you see our islands...

Excuse me, I thought the term was short for Nordic.

>tfw American education

Anyway, what's it like being Finnish?

Still salty I see

Cold, wealthy and culturally enriched

I met one dude from Denmark who was doing study abroad. We were studying nonlinear dynamical systems with control theory applications. He was a MechE major and I was an applied math major.

He was/is really cool, but seemed like he didn't give a fuck about the coursework. Very relaxed and chilled out. He earned a B in the grad class, but he was utterly destroyed during the final which consisted of a presentation. We had to research a physical system exhibiting nonlinear phenomena and explain how the nonlinear phenomena was stabilized via an advanced control theoretic technique. His research was quite shoddy and he didn't really understand the control theoretic technique all too well. Nonetheless, I got the impression he was smart but just out of his depth a bit and didn't think that the grad class was ~that~ serious. He thought wrong.

Somewhat antisocial, aloof. Loner, but everyone in a grad class is kind of a loner, so it's whatever. I think he was/is a good representation of Denmark, socially and maybe intellectually. Smart, but not so concerned with intense academic intensity like America or France.

But I was being sincere. I don't see the point in denying geography.

Funny you should mention that

Mountains are nice and all but they are mostly useless. Of all the Nordics sweden have by far got the most habitable land.

I have two comments: First of all, he wasn't roleplaying his country and it's pretty perverse that you choose to angle it that way. Secondly, and to the actual point of this post: he was on his half-year adventure abroad. He didn't come to your university to study control theory. He can do that at home. Anyone who says they're going on their semester abroad to learn actual control theory or fucking operations analysis or something, is full of shit. They all just want to go on a pseudo-vacation in a cool place, somewhere far from home. Nobody wants to do it to sit in a library or in be in a lab.

>Of all the Nordics sweden have by far got the most habitable land.

Fuck off. That's Denmark. Sweden is absolute shit for habitability.

As a percentage but Denmark is tiny.

That's a complete non-sequitur.

but you've already gave your land to Muslims and niggers, most of your country is not Nordic anymore

That's extremely far from the truth.

Fuck off Finland. Why don't you go back to being east European if you despise us so much.

Tillbaka till reddit med dig, bögneger.

how is it? You will be a minority in 20 years and already your government discriminates against you and you think that Muslim culture is more important than yours.

Sweden is the only place in the world where Finns are despised. The only good thing about the new multicultural Sweden is that immigrants are not at all so racist towards us than you are.

>most of your country is not Nordic anymore

That is an extreme statement, and it's extremely far from the truth. Faggot. And now you're just regurgitating caricatures with little substance.

>S-Sweden is m-mean to us
No fucking wonder the way you behave

your own fault, no one forced you to take in all those rural Finns

I think he's talking about the way all Finns behave. Especially online.

>American education

just end your life now

oh, I forgot that hate speech is the worst crime in Sweden

>free speech means that there should be no consequences to what I say

exactly

Shut up, cuck.

Begå självmord.

tumblr-tier argument

Bitch what

There's literally nothing good with promiscuity, coffee drinking or women's suffrage.

Norway is "muh mountains". He doesn't really care that Iceland is very mountainous, or that Sweden has plenty of mountains too. Norway has lots of mountains, and that's what matters to him.

t. keyboard warriors

When you get beat up for calling someone a nigger to their face it's your own fault. You're free to say it but there will be consequences.

t. Mehmet
Come to Russia. We will call you a nigger any time you want

Iceland has the best Nordic flag.
The worst is probably Sweden's.

violence is never justified, and actually never talked with a nigger here, there are not so many of them in Finland so far

>Sweden has plenty of mountains too.
You stole those from us, so that doesn't fucking count

>a red, white and blue flag poster prefers a red, white and blue flag
What a surprise

Sweden's flag should be tre kronor anyway

>and actually never talked with a nigger here

You really shouldn't. Those apes can't comprehend logic and always resort to violence. Trust me I know, I live in Helsinki.

I agree but it's still your own fault. Like going to IS controlled territory will get you killed. It's not right but that is the consequence of that particular action.

Sweden and Finland are not ISIS yet

>be sweden
>free Norway from Danish overlords and give them greater freedom under new union
>get shit thrown at them by Norcucks who still have a love affair with Denmark

Should have just taken some regions and left the rest of you ungrateful cunts with Denmark desu

It's just an example my autistic friend

Seriously, you need to get rid off that cuck mentality. It's not my fault if I get killed by terrorists, even if I went to their "territory". It's not women's fault that they get molested by rapefugees either.

Stop blaming the victims and/or your people and never ever justify subhuman behavior. Don't be so submissive and "tolerant". Blame them and kill them if necessary.

The world is what it is. No amount of wishful thinking is going to change that. Acting in a way that reduce the risk of being at the receiving end of injustices is just common sense.

How does Scandinavia stack up against Canada/Alaska? Isn't it cramped?

funny that sweden is acting the exact opposite way than you advice.

why do militaries allow beards?

I suppose it might be. I have nothing to do with it though, so I'm not sure why you'd bring it up.

>The world is what it is

Then act accordingly and stop blaming your kin. Swedes are probably the most altruistic people on earth so I kinda get this mentality, but you can NEVER justify the kind of behavior black diaspora, for example, manifest everywhere in the world.

Hey. I know this is a late reply, but I saw this thread on my computer after I left my browser opened and want to reply.

I don't think he necessarily roleplayed his country. He exhibited traits that many Nordic people have discussed: Loner, aloof, somewhat antisocial (not autist), etc. My story is the equivalent description of Euros saying that we are very friendly/sociable, compared to natives. It was clear he was not American to say the least. That isn't a bad thing either, so please don't take it as such.

In regards to your second point, I agree with it for the most part. Nonetheless, he was exceptionally grilled by our professor who ripped into him.

because it's funny.

that youre cry baby pussies who get upset about the gender pronouns of dogs

>I have nothing to do with it though

You do, but just very very little, assuming Sweden is a democratic country.

You might have noticed there are people who care about your country and are genuinely concerned. Those people are the ones who give you the most feedback.

>Then act accordingly and stop blaming your kin
I have no idea what you mean by this.

It doesn't matter if it can be justified or not. The fact is that if you trigger them they will act. You can claim "muh free speech" all you bloody damn well please, it's not going to change that fact that there might be consequences.

we don't have gender pronouns

You don't think you're being a bit presumptuous? You don't know who I voted for or whether I'm politically active or not.

sooo....do you guys have any oil by chance?... No reason, just asking...

If you voted for SD you wouldn't be that cuck, other parties in Sweden want more mass immigration.

point proven, SJWs all came from your shit tier part of world, fuck you and the gender neutral, kale eating, muslim reindeer you rode her on your bastard

>You don't think you're being a bit presumptuous?

I admit

>if I don't agree or understand you're a cuck
Wew

I didn't vote for any major party and nor would I.

well in Sweden you have that very unique thing in your politics that everyone needs to agree with each other, SD is the only party that has different views on multiculturalism and that's why they've blocked it out completely. And that thing can be seen throughout Swedish society, everyone dresses similarly etc. in Finland we have much more variation.

t: jeans and t-shirt

usually, but I wear almost only black clothes

So you dress as neutrally as possible because you're introverted and want to draw least amount of attention and/or social conflicts possible?

>he was on his half-year adventure abroad. He didn't come to your university to study control theory
he did if he was in grad school dummy

There is a consensus culture but it's far from as extreme as you portray it to be.

Have you even been to sweden? I see a lot of people dressed in weird shit. Admittedly I'm a jeans and shirt guy but that's because I prefer it.

well not really

>Have you even been to sweden? I see a lot of people dressed in weird shit. Admittedly I'm a jeans and shirt guy but that's because I prefer it.
many times, but your "normal" people look all the same, there is a lot more individuality in Finland, even in mass culture when it comes to things like clothing

Or just poor taste in clothes. How people dress is not indicative of how individualistic a country is or isn't.

>Lidl

Poorfag spotted

>How people dress is not indicative of how individualistic a country is or isn't.
I disagree with you, it tells surprisingly much how much people dare to deviate from the norm.

tuskimpa kukaan täällä erityisen varakas on

post boipuccy

Being edgy for the sake of being edgy is just as collectivistic

At the end of the day both Sweden and Finland are very individualistic countries

Literally this.
Anyone who doesn't take their study seriously is obviously not that intelligent or devoted to their trip abroad to begin with.
Fucker is probably just going to retry in Denmark.

We only consume 1/3rd of all the food we produce.

Also, I think I saw some statistics that once showed that the large majority of Sweden lived in Skåne or generally south of Stockholm.

t. Ahmed "I behead infidels for insulting muhammad" Nashar

>Also, I think I saw some statistics that once showed that the large majority of Sweden lived in Skåne or generally south of Stockholm.

sophisticated but gayish(only sweeden)

I don't think Swedes are very collective, unlike hyper conformistic east Asians. I've lived in Sweden for quite a while and it's extremely hard to generalize them.

>The majority of Swedes are Danes in denial