His """""""language""""""" doesn't have a number of distinct but mutually intelligible accents and dialects spread...

>his """""""language""""""" doesn't have a number of distinct but mutually intelligible accents and dialects spread across several continents

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kjlb60KbEQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CHI

kek european spanish sounds very different from south american spanish. I can tell that much.
Learn more general knowledge amerilard....

Considering I posted a South American who spoke a European language, I don't know exactly what you're getting at, Alberto.

north american spanish speaker here, never had problems understanding south americans or europeans

Puto chicano de mierda

>north american spanish
nice try, you centroamericANO

he said mutually intelligible

all spanish dialects are mutually intelligible except chilean spanish

Nobody cares your language lel

DELET THIS SUDACA

This

delet this conchetumare la wea

English is unique for not having that.

these are almost really good regional splits but north africa should pretty obviously be with the middle east

every Argentinian or Spanish I talked to said you sounded like garbage and I think the same

It is all the same shit

there's nothing wrong with it being the same, sure it's strange having a language with dialects so immensely similar being spread out so far, but that's a result of colonization, english of course didn't develop naturally here and so geographically there's not much difference for such a huge land area

anyway, look at german for example. Its "dialects" might as well be languages. english doesn't have that, at all. All english sounds the same unless we talk about some post-colonial african country that uses some of their own language infused with english colloquially

Only Baltic accents sound good.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kjlb60KbEQM

All southern cone dialects are garbage

>All english sounds the same

This isn't true.

There are accents in Great Britain that are virtually unintelligible to North Americans.

Yeah because of the native celtic languages' influence
so it doesn't count as a true dialect of english as I meant to cover all of with my thing about colonies

>He doesn't have his own language

If no one cared about it no one would speak it and therefore It wouldnt be the second most spoken language,faggot

dont pretend as usual baby, You called me Animal while Im an human.

I literally can't understand the elders who speak my regional dialect here (dialect is dying out)