Why are Turks universally despised?

Why are Turks universally despised?

Because they Ottomans and their North African vassals pillaged, raided and terrorized Europe for centuries...

We also say "TĂȘte de turc" of someone who's your nemesis.

People tend to hate their ex lovers.

I like them.

basic
B U T T H U R T

they're cunts

This.

"Angry like a turk"

This is not despise. It's true that turk have generally hot tempered culture where they get anrgy fast.

hmmm.

tell me one thing wrong with hating t*rks

Insects are disgusting creatures.

inb4 rare

wOw, monkey can speak ? :-DDDD

success breeds jealousy.

Most effective clickbait ever. I feel angry that YT doesn't have an ignore channels function.

Probably because they are bending over and taking a dictatorship right up the ass.

inb4 raare

>When an insect replies to you.

We've a proverbial that is "tĂȘte de turc" that designs someone that looks cringy.
>Europe
More like easterners. We never really cared that much about them in the west.

You only hate them be cause you are a proxy memeing or a poo in loo if you're legitimate.

>not using superior Raid

dis

Both are J&J mate, it's like Leffe and Jupiler.

I like how butthurt they make Europeans.
Probably just long lasting remorse that non-European "Mohammedans" managed to penetrate Europe.

>they suckle at the teat of europe and america
>they despise europe and america

This is also why I hate Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, aside from their other horrendous problems.

>geturked

is this real? do people use it? that's quite hilarious

I'd love to imagine some butthurt leftist whining over the use of the term and then learning it's popular not in just germany, but everywhere, and has been for a long time because the turks terrorized europe, and certainly not the other way around, and they're not poor unprivileged victims.

I didn't know cockroaches were able to post on the Internet

Turks are proof that God is real, and he hates us.