Why do some so called "experts" in U.S. media trying to ridicule and caricaturize Trump...

Why do some so called "experts" in U.S. media trying to ridicule and caricaturize Trump. I think his latest statements are on point and actually taboo breaking. On NATO how no one should give a fuck about least spending countries, on Qaddafi and Saddam how the world would be a better place and lately about on Erdoğan U.S. shouldn't criticize his actions against after coup arrests.

He knows what he is talking about must say im really impressed by his on point statements and sure hope he wins the elections.

Do Americans think he has the upper hand against Hillary or have a chance to say least

Trump would regularly destroy the pollsters expectations in the republican primaries
no one involved in the media can be trusted. Top to bottom every "legitimate" organization has been infiltrated by activists

Trump is a fucking joke and a dumbass

Trump is well known to be a competant candidate by anyone in this country who is not completely fucking retarded--so very few.

Him winning also means the status quo of corruption and its liberal demagoguery that controls the masses gets disrupted--possibly destroyed, but atleast changed forever.
He has to win against very tough odds of corruption--the majority of the people are on his side--but the media, DNC, and liberalism are all one group working to maintain their power and control--the people here know this--if he loses he will lose to voter fraud, just like Bernie did.

>Trump is a competent candidate
>Literally, LITERALLY asked Kasich to be in charge of "Foreign and Domestic Policy"

Bernie losing was a good thing for the DNC then since they are now working together with Hillary against Trump.

Its like 50-50 with a small advantage to Trump if you go purely by polls right now, 60-40 Hillary-Trump if you shill and be a pundit

Stay mad or get out mate ,':^)

After the DNC email leak and Bernie supporters rage quitting his odds skyrocketted, the Democrats are probably irreparably fractured by this. Donald is fighting a wounded, although still powerful, animal.

They aren't working together against Trump because the secret about the DNC actively supressing Bernie made a bunch of his voters ragequit and they are extremely unlikely to come back, and even then its unlikely they'll go Hillary (but maybe Jill stein but thats good because it splits votes)

As a bernie supporter.
You're fucking stupid if you believe this.
Bernie did not join the Dems, he will be running independent.
The bernie supporters are pissed with proven fraud from the DNC leaks.
And Trump is the only candidate showing respect to Bernie and his supporters.

>Bernie did not join the Dems, he will be running independent.
To clarify I'm talking about the senate seat.
Shouldn't type when mad.

Cause Sup Forums is a board of cucks.

>Bernie runs independent
>Basically splitting the dem vote in half with the bigger half going to Bernie
>Trump gets all vote
>America is great again.
Are you a retard on purpose? ',:^)

hahahahahahaha this post is so delusional berniebro there's no way it's not bait

I guess the one thing Trump has in his favour is that his supporters are far more inclined to actually go out there and make sure they vote.

While Hillary voters are generally likelier to be more ambivalent towards her and less likely to actually vote.

Trump supporters are why is country is so full of cancer, you are all so entitled

Maybe you should leave to have to feel what it's like always being yelled at for no fault of your own

He is angry but partially correct
Bernie's core voters have abandoned the Dems out of rage and aren't coming back in time

This is bait
This is big ol bait
There's no way you're honest.

Thanks for the clarification.
chill dude, I'm still learning about different dynamics of an U.S. election

The sad thing is he'll never win. No matter what. The system wont let him.

Well Sanders and Trump goes to show how sick of the two parties people are.

>I'm still learning about different dynamics of an U.S. election
Only about 10% of the voters change parties during an election. If a bucket of diarrhea was nominated by one of the parties it would still get 45% of the vote.

Also, we use electoral votes, so even though Trump and Clinton are close in the polls, Trump is way behind in electoral votes and will almost certainly lose in November.

>rump is way behind in electoral votes and will almost certainly lose in November.
Actually recent numbers put him 1 percent ahead of clinton for electoral votes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHAT THE FUCK T*RKROACH
I HATE TRUMP NOW
IM FINE WITH STEIN

yiddish speaker detected

mooooot

jidf inbound
isnt it the weekend everywhere?
mods: these images are educational and very int related

Except Trump is spewing populist rhetoric about bad trade deals during the clinton and obama years to draw off support from blue collar workers and Bernie fans. Trump can the play the card of not being a corporate shill easier than Clinton can

this is how I usually shame the liberals in my circle
>isn't it crazy how this year the democrats are the party of corporate kleptocracy and the republicans are about personal freedoms and low/middle class jobs?

>Wants to, at best, piss off and at worst outright abandon our allies and bend over and spread his ass for our enemies
>Backtracked on his wall rhetoric and now proposing glorified amnesty
>Doesn't even know what the nuclear triad is
>muh trickle down
>Mike Pence
If we elect this man, we deserve the precipitous decline he will no doubt initiate.

t. erdoroach

>Wants to, at best, piss off and at worst outright abandon our allies and bend over and spread his ass for our enemies
They're only our enemies if we make them as such. Dont sit there and pretend the USA doesn't have one of the most fucked up foreign policies in world history.
>Backtracked on his wall rhetoric and now proposing glorified amnesty
Well this is the first I've heard of it, and I've had to think of a position on his new position now, and I can see that this is one of the biggest sticking points with the libs. If we give amnesty, we'll be able to register all the illegals and give them ssn# and make them pay some fucking tax for a change. We can then keep tabs on them and maybe deport the worst of the worst criminals only. If they have to earn minimum wage or be investigated by the state and deported, it means they'll have to compete on a level playing field with regular americans instead of being able to just undercut teenagers and the uneducated who don't want to live 10 to a room to survive. We need a wall though. No new niggas, nigga we don't feel that.
>Doesn't even know what the nuclear triad is
neither did I, when I looked it up it seems like a buzzword for three-pronged nuclear defense strategy. So, I'm sure trump could talk some technical shit about saving on costs and not being taken advantage of at the negotiating table. What do Hillary or the Dems or anyone in government know about that?
>muh trickle down
Talk about not getting it. Its literally trickle up economics that he's proposing.
>Mike Pence
A negotiation with the GOP, isn't that what people want?

when did I stumble onto Sup Forums

everything I dont like is Sup Forums

everything that is current events and politics is also this included

Then a quarter of the threads that are normally up are Sup Forums.
Do you want Sup Forums to just be generalfags?

Just shut the fuck up. Go apply to be a janitor if you care so much

and aback to witha you

it doesn't matter, Sup Forums threads belong on

you have to walk a fine line as Sup Forums janny
Sup Forums was here before Sup Forums so they siphoned off like half our normal discussion, we were always talking shit about foreign policy and trade and immigration and different types of economies

"wahh everything i dont like is pawl :((("
Anti-Sup Forumsfags are just as bad as Sup Forumsfags
t. hasn't been on Sup Forums since 2014 (when it turned to reddit)

sowwy I huwt ur feefees ;(

t. Erdogan groupie

>Top to bottom every "legitimate" organization has been infiltrated by activists
You say that as if it was a bad thing.
Activist is an enthusiastic person that goes out of his way to fight for an ideal. You don't have to agree with all of them, obviously, but it's sad to see ignorant hicks shit on people with opinion because they don't appreciate importance of issue that the activist is trying to represent.

Additionally, activists are along with labour unions the only people that can compensate influence of corporate lobbies.

I don't think a Turk should try to act like an authority on US politics