1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. How popular are American food products in your cunt?
3. Which are your favorite and least favorite American food products (if you've tried any)?

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com.au/biz/chook-and-broosky-newcastle
yelp.com.au/biz/adams-pizza-and-ribs-adamstown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only fast food.

Everything else is either traditional Portuguese or generic fried/grilled beef/pork and potatoes/rice/pasta. But then again, we have great balanced cuisine here.

Oh, and hamburgers are nice, I guess. I prefer pizza, but it's not really American now, is it. Traditional Italian style is better.

1. Netherlands
2. Chipotle/Taco Bell
3. American "liquorice", that was fucking disgusting

2 pretty popular, seeing a lot of people in the ethnic aisles doe
3 cream of wheat, I don't think I hate any food

well shidd :DDD i read the question incorrectly
there are no taco bell/chipotles over here ;_;

>colbert
>american dream

popeyes > kfc

I pity europe desu

I pity your digestive system.

What's wrong with nice popeyes on a rare occasion?

Only fast food.

This. McDonalds and KFC are popular, but that's about it.

I dont know, but fried chicken from a fast food usually gives me diarrhea.

Popeyes does so less than KFC. It's a lot less greasy imo. Much more crispy.

Why don't you just do it at home? It's so much better

Post a nice easy recipe and I will ;3

There's lots of black girls on youtube with fried chicken how to's

bump

>2. How popular are American food products in your cunt?

We don't really have any significant ones, that I can think of. And besides, shit like you posted in the OP wouldn't be the same here as in America.

Also, I notice that you call ice cream "food". What the fuck.

>Food is any substance[1] consumed to provide nutritional support for the body. It is usually of plant or animal origin, and contains essential nutrients, such as fats, proteins, vitamins, or minerals. The substance is ingested by an organism and assimilated by the organism's cells to provide energy, maintain life, or stimulate growth.

>consumed to provide nutritional support for the body

You don't consume ice cream for its nutritional value. You don't eat ice cream because you are hungry.

>American food products
Non existent.
Indian-made peanut paste doesn't count.

fast food and starbucks are very popular

dunkin donuts and pizza hut failed in the 90s because we have better pizza and pastry.

Not true. People feel hungry for desserts just like they get hungry and crave other foods.

>Ice cream (derived from earlier iced cream or cream ice[1]) is a sweetened frozen food typically eaten as a snack or dessert. It is usually made from dairy products, such as milk and cream, and often combined with fruits or other ingredients and flavours.

Post some nice argie pastries.

>People feel hungry for desserts just like they get hungry and crave other foods.

I'm sorry, but this is just retarded reasoning.

Aside from fast food franchises, most cities have at least a couple places that sell southern food like ribs and (non KFC) fried chicken. If you're lucky you can find brisket sometimes.

I like it.

Here are the first two that come to mind in my area.
yelp.com.au/biz/chook-and-broosky-newcastle
> menu is pretty well entirely fried chicken and coleslaw, but it's pretty good. it's run by an american guy, but some of the chefs are korean so theres a bit of korean influence too
yelp.com.au/biz/adams-pizza-and-ribs-adamstown
> this place is set up like an american diner from the movies, the owner cruises around america getting recipe ideas and going to baseball games about 8 weeks every year.

I agree with this post.

Popeye's must be very different in the States, 'cause here it tastes like spicy shit. Love KFC though

must be