For me as being Japnese myself California is the most unattractive state to visit in the USA...

For me as being Japnese myself California is the most unattractive state to visit in the USA. literally filled with smelly Asians and commmie liberals. On the other hand southern parts of US seem very conservative and it it is filled with white racist KKKs. To avoid being redpilled and ganglynched
over there, where is the most neutral places for normies like me to know real american culture?

New York city and New England

South Florida is the best place in the world

Cleveland (Cuyahoga county less specifically), Ohio, we have a large population of people from asia. And we're a swing state so political idiology will be varied.

Des Moines, Iowa

I used to believe american cities were bland, but i really liked it there. I could live there.

most japanese live on the west coast

stay the fuck out we don't want any papists here

t. Elko

the last time the kkk ever lynched anyone was in the 60's and it was exclusively black people

The KKK and white supremacy groups now are just a joke that people publicly laugh at and aren't a threat to anyone

Plus we're one of the few states where fast food isn't complete shit.

t. Ernesto

Ohio. You will fit right in.

All of american culture comes from the south

But the pope was chosen by God himself. You will burn in hell for your sin of believing in false prophets.

great then stay out of America then, go move to mexico if you want to suck off the vatican

Basically. Only times I've ever heard of a public gathering of them was at Stone Mountain to protest someone burning a Confederate battle flag and to keep the carvings as they were.

Northwest and Northeast Washington DC.

>to know real american culture
For all your concerns about my interest, I really want feel good old age and golden age in American history.
My goal of trip going there is visiting old nice laidback country towns in America, seen on this movie.
I really want to visit them, enjoy reading some books on the top of hill, learning some old customs and helping them out to build hand made
wooden houses, then they would kindly make a bowl of nice tomato based stew as an honor guest to be served.

I don't want to see any of ghetto nigga vilages.

just come to the east coast and you're a walking dollar sign

>two nukes wasn't enough
fucking jap saru

I really think he is an English teacher now.

thanks for that meme input proxy guy

koreans are posting in my dream thread

visit amish country
stick with menonites tho, they arent as crazy

I am real Japanese, please ignore those redpilled lefties.

t.ohio
its comfy here

so you want to go visit the Amish

kinda Yes.