I had a big dream that is communicating with foreigners in fun mood and exchanging our different thoughts...

I had a big dream that is communicating with foreigners in fun mood and exchanging our different thoughts.But its too diffuicult for me.Seriosuly every racism posting teared my heart into pieces and its unrepairable.And you will laugh at me like SJW or something.
Really made me think and I decieded I will never make foreing friend.Good bye el animales.

It's just bantz, can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen

whites are cunts, good thing they wont be here for long

dude you're on Sup Forums, regardless of where you're from this website attracts the worst of humanity

use japan penfriends on japan-guide if you to actually make friends with a foreigner

I will laugh at you like SJW

How many times have people walked up to you and tried to insert coins into your eyes?

One Spanish said me Zitto Animale and its not batz obviously.He dont like Japanese post here because its basically an European website.Actually Japanese postings are sometimes not making sence or seem to be not very familiar with European culture but he said me "zitto animale" in first posting of my thread.I of course dont know what does it mean, it means "Be quiet animal".

It's Sup Forums and unironic racism has become a part of our culture. If you don't like it then you can talk to foreigners at reddit.com

stop using fake pseudo grammar it's not nice to native Japanese and it's annoying as hell

shouldnt have posted animal cruelty propaganda for children, war crime shitter.

I dont care if their offencive emotion wasnt against us,but fucking phyco Spanish ruined my friendly attitude to Spanish.
Ok I really decieded to move to Reddit.Sup Forums is fucking shit to watch as Asian.
Im not very good at expression in English.

Vietnam.

1 don't take it personally it is unreasonable to because he doesnt know you
2 go, reddit is not a bad place and the mods are much more stringent
3 i still doubt you

What kind of subreddits are you going to?

He seemingly posted on my before one thread too.Very cold,super apathy posting but very persistent.He has incorrect view to Japanese and his using of words are very cold to me.Its enough to make me very sad even he isnt my acknowledge people IRL.
I dont know about reddit too much what is subreddit thing.

Im not complaing,juts warning you.We Japanese are living in the best society and joyful culture.We arent very pathetic people, just your fucking phyco shitposting made me fucking angry.Spanish animale.

but i know you did it to him too i saw which means you are okay with his methods because you are using it as well

jesus fuck off already you whiny nip

Do you follow Japanese pro wrestling? All of us here are actually playing the part of the foreign heels.

>its basically an European website.
Technically, it's a Hebrew American Japanese website.

We should learn Swahili and have a general for non racists because racists wouldn't put in the effort to learn Swahili and couldn't shit up the thread.

Im not very big fan of prowestling.
Japanese go to philippine and promoting?Its new for me.I know Inoki or Hashimoto who are all old wrestlers.
Im gald to know.
At least Sup Forums is perfectly for European,all theme of threads are for Europe you know.Its shit.
Good posting american.

okay caden

It's easy for you to like other races, as your government clearly refuses mass immigration. (I'm aware though of the Korean immigrant meme, but it's kin)

Sup Forums is a place of Sup Forumsolerance

I suggest Sup Forums. It is a board of peace.

we are only refusing refugee from syrya,which is a victim of airstrike and the mozaic ethinical nation cauesed by fucking border lined by Westernen colonist.Absolutely your respocibility.Not relate recent immigration and refugee policy to our xenophobic.

Hey, I've always wanted a jap friend. But I'm an irrelevant colonized piece of shit though

We are brother puero rico.We are all victiom of Fucking Spanish phyco.

Can't believe a Japanese called me a brother, I hope you're not memeing. And yeah I agree with your post, I'm not SJW at all but Sup Forums could be much more interesting if it wasn't flooded with racist """"bantz""""".

Yeah these arent bantz at all but it partically have to blame for us because we dont fucking having sympathy each other like between puerto rican and Japanese or coloered people.And we dont also have international communication website for coloerd people.

Honestly I fucking dont know about puerto rico and I guess your knowledge to Japan also have strict bias through not correct I think its no way because we are fucking remote and irrelevant in history each other.

I can built /puerto rico/+/Japan/ general sometimes, We have to know each other.

But I swear we can make good friend puerto rico.

You sound like a complete and utter bitch. I am 100% I could poz your neghole irl and you wouldn't be able to do shit about it.

that would be great. No joke, I've thought about making a new website similar to Sup Forums. I don't care if it doesn't have much traffic as long as it has people of different races to make it interesting. And yes we are biased, but I'm sure I know more about you than you do about us, because you guys are so unique the entire world is fascinated by your culture haha

is it true that salsa music is/was popular in Japan, in your experience? Just curious

to get more traffic I think it would be better to have a /caribbean/ + /Japan/ general, since there are very few Puerto Ricans here

it's just bantz mate

You know programming?Its cool.I start to feel fear you....you are technical geek....
praised us too much we arent so great people but thaks puerto rico.
Im a nerd and dont usually listen latin music so much.
I know asejere.

hahaha no I still don't know enough to be dangerous yet. And oh man it's really hard not to admire your country. Let me know when you make a Japan + PR general. Here's an email I use for this kind of stuff: [email protected]. If you're not comfortable with that tell me what other method of communication you want. I'll be browing this board for the following days during this time anyway

We mostly like each other, it's just banter, don't take it too seriously.

We can really become true brother.Currently just for a meaning as counterpart for Spanish, But this disgusting happnengi broght me surprizing friendlyship.I admire you too.
If was a banter, you can say anything.This argument have been discusted 10000million times and in coclusion its bad.

>racism posting teared my heart into pieces
Is this your last resort?

Japan throw American,Soviet russian,.into centrifugal separator and call it "Experiment",Japan behead white head and fucking slaughtered enemy of Japan, We are not animal, we are cruel warriors.

>Really made me think
Really makes you think..

someone get the flamethrower

>be okinawan
>get raped

t. zitto animale

you....bit noisy baby.....
I know you are replying to me in another thread.....noisy.

Z