>Buenos Aries above São Paulo

This list is shit.

this is the most recent one

Yeah i saw, sorry.

Beta

t. Helshitnki

>Caracas
>Alpha
Sure is surprisingly good for a city with one of the, if not the highest, murder rates.
Also Quito should be higher
First city to be awarded UNESCO Wolrd Heritage Site.
I dont have to say that its a beatiful city

>Crumblechurch
>sufficient
LOVING EVERY LAUGH

>tfw no Portland Oregon
uch, we're bigger than DC

but DC is relevent af compared to hipstertown

>T-dot is Alpha tier

REPRESENTIN

We're not all kombucha drinking potheads. Plus we're cooler than you.

Hell yeah, "SUFFICIENCY"

Can't believe we made the list to begin with

OH SHIT WE STRAIGHT GAMMA NOW??

>Zagreb more important than Marseilles, Valencia, Ankara, Turin, Nanjing, Las Vegas

>tfw demoted from high efficiency to efficiency
What went wrong?

The more I look at this the more messed up it seems. How is the former Capital of Kazakhstan above fucking Osaka

my guess is that it has more "economic and plitical" gravity because it surrounded by villages and whole lot of steppes?
maybe it's so important there that Taškent in Turkmenistan is also in "gravity field" of Astana...

Adelaide

High Sufficiency

Gamma +

I live in San Francisco, which should be MUCH higher due to the massive political and cultural influence California has on the rest of the country. That, plus our financial connections and social influence should put us at AT LEAST Alpha +.

>all other nordicks literally beta

HAHAHAHA

Please be bait.

>oh and btw this is basically the definitive chart for how relevent your city is
Not really. It's more a measure of how cucked and shilled your city is. The more globalised a city us, the more under the sway of the international Jewish banker class it is, and the more vulnerable to post-modernism, third-worldism, etc., it is.

Isn't that kinda what relevance entails, though?

Only within the cuck paradigm.

>t. deluded redneck trash
Are you mad that you aren't at the centre of the global financial system?

Really what other paradigm is there? Complete isolation does not a relevant city/country make. Japan wasn't relevant to the outside world during its isolation, for example.

lol

>centre of the global financial system
That's NYC, and to some extent London, u dip. Also, British spelling confirms either bait, proxy, or both.

>Jew York
A bunch of fat Goldman Sachs bankers and Chinese immigrants don't have nearly as much global societal influence as SF.

Relevant to whom?

You said the financial capital of the world, which is patently wrong; indeed, there's a reason terrorists haven't crashed a plane into the Golden Gate Bridge. While SF does have influence, California's influence is as a state as a whole and not due to any particular city. I'm sorry I've expended so much effort on an obvious troll.

Relevant to society at large, which entails some sort of entanglement and mild globalization and as you say cuckery.

>You said the financial capital of the world, which is patently wrong; indeed, there's a reason terrorists haven't crashed a plane into the Golden Gate Bridge.
There's a large Muslim population in San Francisco, which gives us greater insight and greater protection from terrorists.
>While SF does have influence, California's influence is as a state as a whole and not due to any particular city
Yeah, right. The Summer of Love in 1968 changed not only the country, but the whole world. We would still be in Vietnam if not for San Francisco.
>I'm sorry I've expended so much effort on an obvious troll.
Leave it to a redneck to lose a fight.

Trolling is a art, and I would like to applaud you for your efforts, if they were a bit obvious towards the end. GG

Thanks m8. I actually live in SoCal, so typing that up was doubly hard.

Indeed