How accurate is this map? How would you improve it?, Countries that share not only borders but culture and history...

How accurate is this map? How would you improve it?, Countries that share not only borders but culture and history, maybe they compete each other, maybe wars fought. Anything.
Sorry for bad english.

First better map template

Second, France and Italy should be with Iberians

Third,all Central Asia (except Tajikistan) should united

Fourth, Serbia, Montenegro,Croatia and Bosnia should be together

Brothers (similar culture):
Ecuador-Colombia-Venezuela
Peru-Bolivia
Argentina-Uruguay

Stand alone (own culture):
Chile
Paraguay
Brazil

Fifth, Fyrom (Macedonia) should be with Bulgaria

Now show their unemployment rates lmao

Sixth, East slavs should be united

Seventh, Romania and Moldova should be united

Chile is a mix of Andea culture and of Patagonia culture ?

Eighth, Nordics countries should be together

I think,I'll slepp now.
I hope this thread won't be archieved while my slmber

Is Chile really that different from Argentina?

Not much andean. Only a couple of northern regions.

Culturaly, we are as different from Peru as we are from Argentina.
They sometimes have trouble understanding what we say because our accent is different, we talk too fast and use many slangs.

>Only a couple of northern regions.
Should they be given back to Peru and Bolivia?

no, it was their fault for fighting 1v2

twice

Twice? Please tell me more?

I mean, cultural similarity is different than sharing borders and that's different to being rivals. In terms of kind of a "big brother little brother" thing, you could probably add ones like

India/Pakistan
South Africa / Zimbabwe
Australia / New Zealand

My map desu

correct me if you like

>Germany with Poland
>Austria not with Germany
>Netherlands, Croatia and Portugal together

When Chile declared independence (1810) the vice-royalty of Peru (which included Bolivia) remained royalist and attacked us, after our independence we organized a freedom expedition to Peru to free it from Spanish rule (1820), Chile, Argentina and the UK liberated Peru from Spanish rule. after only 16 years of independence which we helped them achieve, the Peru-Bolivia confederation declared war on us on the grounds that we belonged to their confederation as part of the vice-royalty of Peru (which we technically never belonged to), both the Peruvian and Bolivian capital cities were occupied and they surrendered, the confederation was dissolved but they had no territorial losses. Then they declared war on us again in 1879, we once again completely beat the shit out of them while outnumbered and outgunned, pieces of shit deserve their territorial losses.

Chile being an special snowflake is just a meme.

We are actually very similar with western Argentina. People in Mendoza (West Argentina) sound really similar to people from Santiago. And people from Cordoba (Central Argentina) sound just like people from the Chilean countryside.

The southern cone culturally takes a lot from the andalusian culture.
Natives in the southern cone got assimilated like the celts did in mainland Europe where they are a significant percentage of the genetical make up of western Europeans but were completely erased as a culture. The mapuche are kinda like Brittany an exception that managed to survive but they are only the fourth biggest amerindian genetical contributor to Chile after the Picunche, Diaguita and Huarpes. These three got completely assimilated by Spain. The Mapuche were too big for Spain to annex and assimilate. Too big for Chile to assimilate like it did with the people from the coast in the north that we got from Peru and Bolivia. And too big to genocide like the natives in the Patagonia.

Uruguay, east Argentina and south Brazil were influenced by a big italian immigration that changed them culturally but the rest of the southern cone remained mostly andalusian just like it was in the colonial era.

With what region Chile is the most similar is actually with eastern Bolivia. They are mostly mestizos like Chile with a heavy andalusian influence and unlike western Argentina that has received some italic influence from Buenos Aires maintaining their culture separate from western Bolivia is their pride. Bolivia is kinda like Belgium in that regard they are divided in Collas (West and basically Peru) and Cambas (East and culturally part of the west of the Southern Cone)

The southern Cone can be divided in 3.
West (Chile, West Argentina, North Argentina, East Bolivia)
East (East Argentina, Uruguay, South Brazil)
Paraguay (Paraguay, North East Argentina)

>Too big for Chile to assimilate like it did with the people from the coast in the north that we got from Peru and Bolivia.
Oh, are they assimilated? Because I had the impression they were very native so they'd feel more Bolivian or Peruvian then Chilean.

Thanks for the informative posts.

The annexation of northern Chile is similar to the annexation of Texas by the USA.

After a war between Spain and Chile, Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia, Chile went into a big economical crisis. Valparaiso, the richest city at the time was bombed by the Spanish Navy (Spain announced that they were going to bomb the city and gave time for the civilians to evacuate). And Chile suffered economically, central chileans that used to migrate to Valparaiso started to migrate to Peru and Bolivia to work in the saltpeter mines.
Soon chileans became the majority of the population of the bolivian coast.
In 1877 a very big earthquake happened in southernmost Peru and the Bolivian coast that damaged the region and sunk the bolivian navy (the bolivian navy in 1836 war occupying the Juan Fernandez archipielago in the Pacific Ocean is the only time that chilean territory has been occupied since independence)
Bolivia to rebuild raised the taxes for saltpeter companies. Doing this broke the limit treaty with Chile who used the opportunity to annex this rich region that was mostly populated by chileans.

We assimilated the cities in the coast through a heavy immigration and educating them in schools. The little towns in the Andes kept their culture because chileans didn't migrate there and they didn't have schools.

Aymaras (the natives from the mountains in Northern Chile and Western Bolivia) feel like Aymaras and that they are the same people even if they are divided between 2 countries

Okay thanks.

>How accurate is this map?

Poland and Germany lol xDDDD

you're all the same thing ffs you all speak the same language

why would croatia, slovenia and switzerland be green?

Napoleonic Empire

Don't know why he included Switzerland, though