Turks are white and european

Turks are white and european.
Do you agree?

I am Greek

The ones from the coasts who bred with Greeks and Bulgarians are often as white as other Southern Europeans. The common Anatolian goat fucker (like in pic) on the other hand is definitely Central Asia-tier.

no one bred with no one you dumb shit, those are slavs that escaped the kebab removals.

A lot of Greeks lived at the Western coast of todays turkey and in Istanbul and a lot of turks in todays greece before 1919. Don't tell me there was no mixing going in the hundreds of years of Otoman rule.
That's just ridiculous.

>definitely central asian tier

Central asians look nothing like turks.

well they are central asians with heavy european mix with roman greek and slav blood so you can say yes, but id say central asian

>mixing
you mean rape and slavery right

im with u armenia, fuck those sandniggers

Yes, definitely.

What the FUCK is that flag

I'm on my phone pls tell me

i'm armenia
this is bahrain

Greek Mauritius

Mauritius. He's probably a proxy. Mauritius is an island country in the Indian ocean.

Does it matter?

Thanks!

>Turkey
>white
>European

AFTER THAT """""""""COUP"""""""""?

LMFAO

>b-but eastern turkey has never been western armenia
gib ararat

women are so hairy and ugly they wont sell for 5$
u should be ashamed

>armenian women
>ugly
a third of the western world idolizes kim kardashian's ass

when was the last time a turkish woman was notable for anything except getting beaten by her husband

You are right, it doesn't. I don't understand this obsession over who's white and who isn't on this board. Who the fuck cares?

it's a white thing, you wouldn't understand
t. white

>t. urkish refugee

>armenia is white

>Greece is white

loooooooool

>the united kingdom is white

>New Zealand is white

loool

>britain is white

rare?

>new zealand
>not white

>there are people on Sup Forums who believe that the literal caucasians aren't white

>these are the same people who will say turk is eu bc muh thrace

I wish flags could show your actual ethnicity instead of geographic location, how many german, french, and british flags would become turkroach

its actually right, dont reply to us. Well, most of us cuz they are really cancerous

Let us live the lie plz

So are you proud of having a greatest whore on the world

all women are whores according to islam

kim kardashian is greatest whore

therefore kim kardashian is greatest woman or islam is wrong

make choice turkroach

>Armenia
>White

Cool!

that is a kurdish freedom fighter though :D

>$5 for an arm*nian

it's just too much.

what are you even on about you 50 iq mountain jew

those are kazakhs, we are oghuz turks
picture related, an oghuz turk from china

yeah why pay for an armenian when you can barter a goat for a turk girl or just kidnap a greek girl right mehmet

I am not him but that woman can pass as native in Turkey

simple math mehmet

Islam states that all women are whores.

You said Kim Kardashian is the greatest whore.

Therefore, she is also the greatest woman, or your precious pedo prophet muhammad was wrong.

>Islam states that all women are whores.
not even a muzzie but where in the fuck does it state that?

His country is literally starving and he is just angry leave him alone

Ishaq 593 - "From the captives of Hunayn, Allah's Messenger gave [his son-in-law] Ali a slave girl called Baytab and he gave [future Caliph] Uthman a slave girl called Zaynab and [future Caliph] Umar another." - Even in this world, Muhammad treated women like party favors, handing out enslaved women to his cronies for sex.

Ibn Ishaq (693) - "Then the apostle sent Sa-d b. Zayd al-Ansari, brother of Abdu'l-Ashal with some of the captive women of Banu Qurayza to Najd and he sold them for horses and weapons." Muhammad traded captured women for horses.

Abu Dawud (2155) - Women are compared to slaves and camels with regard to the "evil" in them.

Bukhari (62:58) - A woman presents herself in marriage to Muhammad, but he does not find her attractive, so he "donates" her on the spot to another man.

Tabari VIII:117 - The fate of more captured farm wives, whom the Muslims distributed amongst themselves as sex slaves: "Dihyah had asked the Messenger for Safiyah when the Prophet chose her for himself... the Apostle traded for Safiyah by giving Dihyah her two cousins. The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims."

"Women are like cows, horses, and camels, for all are ridden." (Tafsir al-Qurtubi)

>his country is literally starving
you have never been to armenia, have you? we have a growing obesity epidemic - the exact opposite problem

Turks are whites and Arab rape babies, yes. Regardless, they're all inbred and weird.

sorry to pop your bubble senpai but those are all hadiths...

>you have never been to armenia, have you?
i know a few people who have been, they said that it was the worst region in the caucasus

also this picture is a fake, do tell your lads to stop posting it

Yeah, after forced migration lot of cute white greece and balkan turks come :3

hadith is a source of islamic law, its canon

the picture is a reenactment of events during the genocide; james cameron makes titanic movie, does this mean titanic never sank irl? this is turkroach logic

>tfw armenian member of parliament, look turkic than %99 turkish population

XDDDD

:-DDDDD

>hadith is a source of islamic law, its canon
not necessarily, anyone from that time period could write a hadith basically which is why there are thousands of different sects.
its better to quote quran directly in these affairs or you look like a retard

>reenactment
well its posted as a real picture everywhere, no one claims that the titanic movie is real..

didn't the armos ban genetics testing because it turned out that half of them are kipchaks?

Turks are european and white.

negative

Greeks are brown turks

bukhari hadith are canon in sunni islam, which is what you turkroaches practice right

so is abu dawud/dawood

tabari is one of the most important historical books on the quran

tafsir al qurtubi is an exegesis and great for explaining the quran, but hey its not like quoting the most important historians of muhammad's time should be relevant when talking about the quran right

>its posted as a real picture everywhere
i have never seen that picture before, it's certainly not in the armenian genocide memorial.

Pakistan is an Indian trashcan.

Spook

DONT REPLY TO armen*an virus

Everything and every country is an Indian trashcan nowadays.

Castration or whatever is needed.

remove mehmet

support your local good christian caucasians

recognize genocide

gib ararat

Based armenia, sorry you got genocided, what a waste.

Daily reminder that Germany does NOT recognize the Armenian genocide. Cucks.

thx canada, but didnt germany recognize in june?

tfw 44 us states have individually recognized it but the feds wont bc muh turkroach feelings

I smell butthurt here

why did you kidnap a swede and put a turkish shirt on him

>swede
>he doesn't know who atatürk is

Dagos, murricun dixies and last remaining pure white blooded germanics don't agree.

>implying Turkey today in 2016 has anything to do anymore with Atatürk's Turkey
Atatürk even went so far as to replace Ar*pic ezan with Turkish ezan. Can you imagine Erdoshit ever doing something like that? Clearly not, because Erdoshit is just too busy sucking Ar*p dick.

LMAO they are non white germans and today everyone can call themselves European

>ataturk being relevant today

LMAO

t. Mohamed Abdul Jabbar

You are not white my friend. Turks may as well be your first cousins.

>Turks may as well be your first cousins.
only because they raped my grandma