fuck amerifats.

american doesn’t have an eye for women.

*Michigan doesn't have an eye for women
fify, each state is completely different and basically individual countries

His face look like beated by Spanish.

you deserve all the bad things other people call you

>each state is completely different and basically individual countries

Is this a fucking joke right?

So this is the kind of "hot Asian girl" all the white boys brag about fucking... Interesting

>different laws, culture, landscapes, history, demographics, political mindset , and food
>not like different countries
The only thing we have in common is language but that's about it.

White guys taste in white girls is disturbing. They like orcish girls

>miss michigan

HAHAHAHA
638SHARES Share Tweet
Chinese netizens are criticizing the looks of Miss Michigan, the only Chinese-American woman to compete in Miss America.

Arianna Quan, 23, is the newly crowned Miss Michigan who will be competing in this year’s upcoming Miss America contest in September. She will be the only Chinese-American woman to take part in the annual pageant in Atlantic City, New Jersey.

miss-michigan-chinese-insults7

Born in Beijing, Quan moved to the U.S. when she was six and became a naturalized citizen at 14 years old. She is studying transportation design at Detroit’s College for Creative Studies and hopes to inspire more women to go into the automotive industry.

Quan, who is bilingual in Chinese and English, has built her platform on immigration and citizen education. She speaks out about her multicultural experience and the challenges she faced learning how to embrace her heritage.
miss-michigan-chinese-insults9

Quan said:

“All throughout my life [being Asian-American has] been something that’s been a little bit uncomfortable for me to talk about.

“During this election year I realized how important it was for immigrants and naturalized citizens to speak out about their experiences in this country. We are so diverse. It’s so important for us to embrace that. That’s why my platform is what it is. Hopefully going to Miss America now during this election year I can raise awareness about what it means to be an American.”

miss-michigan-chinese-insults8

The 23-year-old is also an ambassador for Rock The Vote and wants to encourage young people to register to vote in this year’s election. The Miss America contest judges contenders based on their performances, interviews and talents among other things. Quan’s talent is classical piano.

miss-michigan-chinese-insults1

However, Chinese netizens have been quick to criticize the young woman. One person wrote:

“She’s ugly AND she isn’t Chinese.”

Fuck off retard

UMMM RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH???

I am now thinking of Miss Australia.
really makes me think

shit taste

Hi user what a fuck american slut,this is a monster

Aside from being a monkey, it has the worst sort of yank clown make-up. Disgusting.

That said, I really doubt the panels for these competitions consist of straight White men (because that would be objectification, misogyny and patriarchy). Almost certainly loaded with women, non-Whites and faggots.

>A very important thing [for my parents] was to assimilate to the Australian culture, we don't congregate in that particular Serbian or Bosnia community.

>Coming from that other country, it makes me realise how amazing Australia is. We sometimes take what we have for granted but we live in the best country in the world and to represent that on the world stage, I'm so honoured.

rejected
being multicultinist is a in for this beautiful earth

i think she looks cute.

very interesting facial structure.

理解できまへん

I'd say the deep south vs the rest of the country this is true, there's not that much difference between the people in Michigan vs Ohio, even vs California, or wherever else excluding the south.

>each state is completely different and basically individual countries

>Fuck off retard
Fuck off retard

>>Fuck off retard
>Fuck off retard
Fuck off retard

>fify, each state is completely different and basically individual countries

Kek

>I've never visited the U.S.

Dude, go to San Francisco then go to small town Texas, you will see.

Miss Missouri's a dyke

Agree, that statement is retarded. It is not that extreme but the places are certainly different. Going to LA, San Francisco, Miami, New York, Chicago, New York, etc you can see the big differences but not enough to think itself as little countries.

this kind of thing is 100% political nowadays
they are putting a tranny on a women's magazine cover

however westerners are notoriously bad at picking beautiful asian girls, if you look at any TV series or movie they pick what an asian man would call a 4 to 7