Is it common in your country for people to use mobile devices to see and catch invisible Pokemon animals?

Is it common in your country for people to use mobile devices to see and catch invisible Pokemon animals?

unfortunately

i saw some faggots on my street walking around catching pokemons and i shot them with my bb gun from my window

we dont have pokemon go..

I caught a porygon earlier today, pretty happy with myself.

I'm level 24 now, is a nice excuse to walk 2 hours every day

just download the apk like most of the world's population did you dumb ass nigga

Yeah just download a random .apk off the internet and give it root permission, what could possibly go wrong?

Thank God we don't have this retardness going around the country ...yet

Just lost my job, might as well catch some Pokemon to be honest.

The South American servers aren't even available yet, so even if we download the apk we can't see any pokemon or pokestops on the map.

It will fad out very soon since its actually a very boring and non interactive app

Took this last night when I was out catching pokemons. This one park in Nice has 4 pokespots next to each other. There were over 100 people congregated there because of the lures. People just kept on flocking to the spot.

>Playing fucking POKEMON over the age of 12

Why would you even want to?

This
I'm betting with a friend this whole fad is going to wither away 3 months after release in the country

Brexit will save the UK lol amirite?

ISIS uses pokemon to explode when?

No.
>tfw chipoko not available

Muggers are already using lures to get people into dark alleys. So they just need to get some rare pokemons to spawn in Syria.

Yes, they're all grown up normies trying to look nerdy
Makes me fucking cringe every time i spot one

>Muggers are already using lures to get people into dark alleys

Really?

hahahahahah, stupid faggot videogaymers deserve this

I think the developers themselves will kill the game faster than it being a fad, the update that was released today pissed off my partner enough that he just gave up since weak pokemon bled him for all his pokeballs and he didn't have enough to capture a haunter or weepingbell which were ones he hadn't seen before.

I myself still enjoy collecting and checking out stops when I'm out but the changes today really did annoy me, anyway I noticed that there were a lot less lures over the past week in my suburb.

you are so mad right now

Someone didnt get to watch pokemon as a child

Do you live in the outback or something? I always have more than enough pokeballs. There are plenty of pokestops and I live in a small town.

Keywords: 'As a child'

Why would you play a game for children as an adult? I had every pokemon game for gameboy growing up but eventually you become an adult, but nowadays it seems too many people are stuck in their childhood

>le I'm too smart and mature for this meme

Pokemon go is great for socializing. It's 2016. Forget about Tinder, the way to approach qts these days is with pokemon go.

gaijins stop taking our gym in tokyo with your fucking 2000CP dragonite we only played pokemon go for a week this is fucking not fair REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because if you want to have fun in your spare time, it's up to you to do whatever you'd like. Some people build models, others legos, some people draw ... just because you used to do it as a kid doesn't mean you should stop doing it as an adult.

I've installed an apk because my android isn't new enough and now I can't play because it needs the update and I can't get it from the store

Shouldn't you have some adult hobbies at 20+ instead of "catching pokemans"?

Shouldnt you? Instead of sitting on a chinese cartoon board bawling your eyes out at people having fun?

What would happen if you used the app in the middle of Brazillian rain forest or in a desert in the middle of Arabia or the Sahara? Does it work anywhere in the world?

It does, but pokemon congregate in areas with a lot of mobile activity. So you wont find a lot of pokemon in the wilderness

He says as he posts on Sup Forums in the middle of the night, on Sunday.