pls, only the blue ones have a Swedish majority

I generally like it but
>sami
they are not the majority in about 75% the territory you gave them

*95%

>no Trebizond or Theodoro
fucking 0/10

You did not.
While the frankish kingdom would make sense because the most diversityrepresentative countries of germany and france just got combined for some arabo-afroturkopean mixture of a state, destroying great norway by combining it with its declining nwighboor is just cheap.

I can live with a balkanized germany, but how the fuck do you think will germans, poles, balts and the russians from kaliningradwill get along in todays political frame?
Coastal hatefest id say.
While swizzerland growing is nice because you are a great state, you do not want all those fucking greenvoters in BadenWürttenberg trust me.
Bavaria and austria not uniting is ridiculous if you go that route and the countries in the balkans are one big fucked up fantasy.
Italy and spain are ok, denmark too, finland getting cucked out of its coast is funny but why would anybody want that?
It probably is motivated by the same thought that made you give england a part of completely legit french clay while making the independent memestate of cornwall.
At least you did not include some fuckhuge samiland.
That poleblob would be best friends with russia I guess.

10/10 lad

>ottoman empire not controlling all of the balkans and middle east
1/10

While Picts are a vigorous minority opressed by Scots?

>east rome
>doesn't control east Rome

>no Catalonia

>Finland
refer to
>prusso-baltic union
the russians in kaliningrad would be expelled, poles and germans would live in a sort of confederacy, like Switzerland
>Bavaria and Austria uniting
Austria is a non country
>Giving Normandy to France
I had to compensate for giving them western Italy
>Cornwall
I just like the name Cornwall

>german prussia
just give it to us
prussia was always a backwater shithole. even when so called prussian kingdom unified germany, it was prussia only in name while brandenburg was the real power behind it

fuck wrong pic

Where did you gather that Prussia is german?
It is not. It's its own state

t. typically butthurt swiss

Why are you so obsessed with us?

Isn't Austria rightful Swiss clay?

go back to fucking your sister, Habsburg pig
yes

"No"

nope

>tfw you will never be swiss

Habsburg is a originally swiss family you moron

Vorarlberg is ours, Carniola man, take back carinthia and a bit more but don't get too greedy

because it looks like a combination off baltic crusader states + early 18th century kingdom of prussia

I'm getting conflicting answers here.

Habsburgs are betrayers of their own vaterland and people, they abandoned the Habsburg castle and sneaseled their way to the Austrian crown through filthy inbred marriages and then tried to conquer and enslave their ancestral compatriots, FAILING AT IT

stolen land the whole lot of it
austria caused 2 world wars fuck habsburg pigs mischevious inbred fuckers 1918 best day of my life partition of Austria soon Slovenian brothers will border us

Vorarlberg was literally never part of switzerland whereas it is under austrian rule since the 15th century

the will of the people speaks clear, Vorarlbergians want to be swiss, you hold them captive
But an establishment-lover austrian like you wouldn't understand the fight for freedom

never trust a german anyway...

>stolen land
Kek
What is war? What are treaties?
You are bateing too hard now.

Thank you for the moreta, friend.

Austria did nothing wrong. Switzerland on the other hand kept stolen Nazi gold.
Whoops

>What is war? What are treaties?
stealing? how would it not be

Habsburg have no right to a single inch of land
We gave back all of it, to the last cent, the process ended in the 90s iirc
You are welcome

No the will literally is to stay within austria.
The only time it was not was 1918

I have the soviets but they got rid of germs which I'm grateful for

Every country is formed by treaties or war except maybe the really small ones. The natural form of rule is either no rule or a small community within a village with rule.

they didn't end the job
reminder all land west of the Elbe is rigthtful polish clay

>We gave back all of it, to the last cent, the process ended in the 90s iirc
>to the last cent

I meant east fuggggggg :D

I choose Prussia 2bh
I don't want to live in a country with those eastern poorfags

zeit.de/politik/ausland/2014-08/schweiz-grenzen-grossschweiz

Literally you

death fetishism is disgusting

also,
vimeo.com/128373915

Hey, this is pretty good, but
>Switzerland gaining territory
>Frankish Kingdom
>"Szlezwik" instead of "Silesia"
>English Normandy
>tiny weird Albania
>weird Venice
>no Croatia
I still give this map a strong 7/10

this is you

pretend you're western all you want, you might have eastern-eastern roots anyway

Ticinese, prego...

fuck greater finland
t. little finland

>to the last cent
Didn't you actually preemptively give more than was necessary and just?

I don't even remember the whole story but it's highly possible
yes what?
Literally nothing wrong with Switzerland gaining territory. Except the fuck we'd have to finance these leeches for a while for them to get to our level
I just wish germans never invaded the wends in the first place

Well yeah my grand parents were from: Lwów, Warsaw, somewhere in Belarus, somewhere in Ukraine.
I got a German last name though

But it's not like the Prussia from the map is gonna be German anyway

Polcucks made mistake of not using ukrainians as slave labour workers and breeding ukrainian women to get rid of this pesky """"""nation""""" for good.

Then again Poles could never think of themselves first, always muh christ, for your freedom bullshit. Fucking cucks.

Eastern lands wouldn't be such a shithole if not for those mistakes.

Dave this does not include my fantasy nation you asked me about.

Disappointed to say the least.

1483 europe man. its supposed to be an alternate history map, hence the picts and finnish novgorod

pontus was basically the predecessor to trezibond, both were pontic greek kingdoms senpai

my bad, proper name should have been eastern roman empire, as in the byzantine empire

GIVE MY COAST BACK

I like it.

>slovenia
>doesn't control of all slav lands

>wales
>doesnt control whales

Gimme back my crimea reeee

I don't think I like this. Scania is ours, Finland is still lacking rightful Karelian clay, and I'd feel more comfortable with a more unified Germany in the middle of this clueterfuck.

Good.

t. proud Angevin

not enough greece

Almost. Sardegna goes to Piemonte (or what you decided to label "Italy") and Corsica follows the same route. Fiume and Trieste belong to Venezia. What you label "slovenian empire" has no sense, it should be riparted between what you label "bavaria", "czechocarpathia" and "hungary". If that region shall really have a corridor to the adriatic sea, it's southern than Fiume. Rodi does not belong to Turkey, it should belong either to the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies or to Greece
The name "two sicilies" was not meant for sicilia+sardegna.... and did not include central italy. That's Papal State clay.

Slovenians are a proud and fiery people

>causing an irish civil war

"slovenians" are not people.

Yes they are, they are a superior race that only the swiss can compete with

Ok i fixed Europe

>Crimea not in Russia
>Constantinople not in Greece
>San Marino still exists
mmmh.

>Sami republic

Those violent alcoholic reindeerniggers deserve to get nuked, not given their own country

Why do people keep dividing Schleswig-Holstein? Our state motto is literally "forever undivided" so please stop this shit.

>i-i fixed europe guys
>doesn't post a map where europe is only germany

Can anyone post that absurd map with stuff like "Lithuanian Latvia", "Latvian Lithuania", EU headquarters in Moscow, "Belarus outer territories" and stuff like that? It was the funniest map ever.

this is the only acceptable euromap

Love that map, hope someone posts it.

>Sardinia
>Two sicilies

Did you build a square island on the coast of Norway with ancient ayyylien nazi tech?

this is just stuipid

>Giving Normandy to englishfags
> Being intelligent

Choose one

thats the secret place of atlantis

I choose giving normandy to england

rate

I fixed the Balkans Sup Forums.

Shit