White """""people"""" are this deluded

>White """""people"""" are this deluded

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/18/steve-king-white-people-republican-convention
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit bait, brings dishonor to australia

never had any to begin with

The funny thing is know we live in a age of such banal racial tensions I'm sure a lot of white folk and people on Sup Forums actually believe this.

I'm not baiting, so shove it

> I'm sure a lot of white folk and people on Sup Forums actually believe this.

Because it's true?

do you feel anxious?

>shitlibs twisting his words

He said that white people had contributed more than other civilisations which they generally have.

The Founding Fathers weren't the United Colors of Benetton diverse

self righteousness and ignorance is a dangerous cocktail

Sumerians started civilization and they're not even white

A

"white people" are not a civilisation though

>Australian flag
>saying "white people" are deluded
>whatever that means

Ditched

They are the only civilized ones though.

>"white people" are not a civilisation though

>Fellow panelist Charlie Pierce, a writer for Esquire, had declared that demographic realities imply that the 2016 election “is the last time that old white people will command the Republican party’s attention, its platform, and its public face”.

>“I’d ask you to go back through history and figure out where these contributions that have been made by these categories of people that you’re talking about,” King said. “Where did any other sub-group of people contribute more to civilization?”

>“Than white people?” asked host Chris Hayes.

>“Than western civilization itself,” King responded, “which is rooted in western Europe, Eastern Europe and the United States of America, and every place where the footprint of Christianity settled the world. That’s all of western civilization.”

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/18/steve-king-white-people-republican-convention

This greco-latino-indo-euro-jewish-summerian-persian is the real word he should have used

We call it "European civilisation" or "European culture".

>white identity
gotta love dem new world memes

No.
>Eastern Europe
>western civilisation

ZERO
What does Sumerian/Persian/Indian civilisations are not Western or "white". They are Eastern civilisations.

t. Muhammad al-Habibi

Eastern Asian people are more civilised than Slavs, Southern Europeans and Germans. This is simply a fact, your autistic name-calling does nothing to change that.

CHINA WILL GROW RARGER

Eastern Asia also includes South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, etc. All of those places are infinitely more civilised than Eastern Europe and Southern Europe.

As an Australian, you wouldn't know though because you've never been to any of those places.