en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_broken_window
youtube.com/watch?v=CzuRORDPGX0
youtube.com/watch?v=04Vr-RTDJac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Somalis are the worst people on earth
there is not a single good one

We could hunt them for sport.

sport

Somalis are kind of bad at everything. Even when it comes to crime like theft and rape, Eastern Europeans are way before them.

Big dicks and more povertyball players

Well, them stealing and destryoing shit means something has to be rebuild/repaired/bought again... money keeps flowing. Probably good for the economy.

Not in any way, shape or form will they help us

We don't have any somali here. They don't want to leave an african country to go to an other african country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_broken_window

Somali soylent green

>It is not seen that as our shopkeeper has spent six francs upon one thing, he cannot spend them upon another. It is not seen that if he had not had a window to replace, he would, perhaps, have replaced his old shoes

Well, not like anyone would care anymore today. Just spend all the money you want (as a state). What are a few billions debt more?

Number of black people in Moscow has become bigger in the last few years. I guess Putin imports black people to have more conservative and religious people to support his rightist agenda. Blacks are more devout and Christians, they hate gays even more than Russians etc. Somalis are Muslims as far as I know buy they are still more conservative I guess so if your government wants to push traditionalism they could import them.

>Number of black people in Moscow has become bigger in the last few years.

Is it really that bad? Gf is from a suburb of Moscow and she cries for her neighbourhood.
Not so much niggers, but what she calls "black heads". She said you see nothing else there nowadays...

They make nice cringe music
youtube.com/watch?v=CzuRORDPGX0
post your local somali music

In the Netherlands 70% of the Somalis are unemployed. And they are often on drugs (qat).

0 percent, they are a pure drain on the society.

>Finland
>White

? Idk what she us talking about, Moscow has become WAY whiter than it was in 00s because we are poor shithole again and middle Asians went back home. But there are more black people now than it was. I am okay with black people - hot girls, great music, but I understand why do Putin imports them. Russian youth is totally fedora liberals so he import people who would support him.
Qat is not more a drug than tobacco.

it seems untermenschen support putin
youtube.com/watch?v=04Vr-RTDJac

>Putin imports negroes
>Negroes support Putin
What?