What do they teach you about the Crusades in your country?

What do they teach you about the Crusades in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1204)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That it's about time for another round

Poles never joined any crusade because one of our dukes Leszek the White told the pope that there's no alcohol in the Holy Land and his countrymen can't risk their lives

everything from the first to the last
and also how the barbarians wrecked byzantium just like they wrecked rome

>barbarians wrecked byzantium
What

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1204)

through a series of lessons about them, I have realized how shitty, cruel European were in the medieval era, even though they called themselves as an emvoy of the god.

moreover saying ,I find their way of think resembles the crusades to some extent even todays.

Fucbois beat some brown greeks and arabs. And every time they faced with turk overlords they get their white ass kicked.

Yuros get their ass kicked by a kurd - several times

I dont think any arab army really faced crusaders.

Seljukid, ayyoubid, fatimid, mamelouk etc weren't arab armies.

I live in a former crusader county. That makes me 1/20th crusader.

muh heritage

Well like 1 or two pages, maybe 1 day on the crusades. To us they aren't very important because we took the holy lands back anyway. We focus on the Islamic openings of Syria, Iraq, Persia, Spain, Egypt, etc..., then the ottomans or something, then the arab revolt > Arab-israeli conflict

First few ones were chill and BTFOd seljuks and kept byzantium chill but after that the eternal Catholic couldn't resist in screwing over his fellow Christians so they sacked constantinopol ruining crusading for every one

In what way?

you don't become the most successful continent by bending over to lesser beings, euros forgot this and that is why this continent is going under

>Israeli
my friend you are pretty much 100% crusader

>What do they teach you about the Crusades in your country?

this :-D

>vandalism
>white supremacy
>invade other regions except Europa just to gain profit as if it were approved by the Got.

Fucking Swedes I swear.

That's actually right, that is why they didn't have to tell us lies about this topic

That they were invading non Christian countries in the name of God "Deus Vult!"

>Crusade of Varna

Also Poland kicked Turkes of from Europe and after that Turkes were the only honourable nation still remembering that there was something like Poland when Germany, Austria and Soviet scums invaded us , generally history is pretty fucked up

Don't remember hearing anything about the crusades to be honest. Then again, we had nothing to do with it and they were not that important. I heard that in the muslim world crusades are also nothing but a footnote in the history books, same here in the netherlands.

we spend a shitton of time on the greeks/romans and on ww1/ww2, + our own history

i am a crusader

Sounds an awful lot like Japan desu

Everything.
So much banter with crusades, muslim invasion and subsequent incompetence + crusaders going through ridiculous shit and winning.

Heard nothing in primary school, had to read about them myself

In secondary school they mentioned the sack of constantinople in regards to the schism

That the Crusades were bad m'kay.

Personally though I see the Crusades as a response to Muslim aggression and it's a shame that it was so disorganised leading to it to fail in the end.

Useless and not important at all, the fall of the Ottoman empire and how UK and France butt fucked us is more important

u kil mulsims?
paece
oomm

things like; ''the crusades were so bad'', ''we should never do this again'' and ''we will always be guilty, because of the crusades''

how are Christians treated in your country?

we hang them in the street

rude