Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rTfa-9aCTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=bT480mdKKac
youtu.be/L9EnmDYNgwU
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469898232158.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ps13XeDdcg
cntraveler.com/stories/2015-08-04/the-secret-history-of-the-oklahoma-panhandle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Btw janny if you see this please permanently ban me so I can be free of this hell that is non-moderated Sup Forums

Can I get 3lbs of freedom?

OFFICIAL thread theme:

youtu.be/rTfa-9aCTYg

GOD BLESS

THE USA

(and his allies)

Isn't a country usually a "She"
like "Britain and her allies"
"France and her fleet"
I doubt freedomistan is any different.

Lady liberty vs uncle sam.

We really don't have a defined gender and masculine is the default in the english language

"the pinnacle of music"

My bosses kid is going to be on national news soon. I guess ABC and 60 minutes are having a show about 7 savants( I can't think of the actual word) around the world and his son is a blind singer.

It makes me really happy because they are some of the best people I've ever met, they do so much shit for my community and state, it really makes you optimistic when you see good things happening to good people.

What exactly is sunday school?
Is it like regular school,but for kids who fail at subjects,(So extra learning time)
Or is it always about religion being thaught?

It's where parents send their kids on Sundays when the adults go to church. The kids go to another building or wing with a classroom and learn stuff about the Bible.

It's church school, where kids learn about their religion.

I went to it once with my girlfriend in highschool because we had to go to prepare for her QuinceaƱera. It was some of the most boring shit on the planet.

Tell me about it. I used to participate in Bible Quiz, which is basically memorizing entire books of the Bible so you can go to a meet twice every year and compete with other church kids.

I remember something similary in kindergarten,but that wasn't on sunday.
Anyway,thanks.

I couldn't imagine doing that. I was lucky enough that my parents allowed me to find religion on my own, that's one thing I'm very grateful for

I think that blood clot in Hillary's brain caused her brain damage guys. I really don't understand why she is still running for president.

hmm...

Never thought a pair of feet could trigger an American this much lol

sup fellas

really made me think

Welcome to Germany lol

youtube.com/watch?v=bT480mdKKac

Ever since my doctor prescribed me 5000 iu of vitamin D a day I can feel myself normie-lizing.

I've been going to bed early, waking up at 7 AM every day. I'm much more inclined to take charge and get things done and I've been exercising daily.

The only thing that hasn't changed is that I still don't have anything to talk with normal people about. I still don't watch TV, movies, listen to popular music and I still enjoy spending most of my time inside.

I think I'm finally breaking free of autism my buds

Why are they holding a rally in Germany? This seems more like an invading army than a rally to me...

If you're german you should be waving a german flag, not a turkish flag.
>they just started chanting allah ackbar
Jesus christ do I feel pity for you germany, you fought off turkish hordes for centuries only to have your own leader betray you and welcome them in with open arms.

*beats u up*

War with turkey is one of the only wars I would be okay with taking part in right now. If my country gave me permission to rid your continent of turks and muslims I would jump at the chance.

My Muslim son was killed by a Muslim in a Muslim country in a war that my candidate voted to wage war with but fuck Drumpf, right?

*farts on you while you try to beat me up*

nice maybe you'll succ some QT toes soon my man
good luck

>maybe you'll succ some QT toes soon my man
I still don't have any desire to get a gf though, modern women just don't do it for me. They confuse sexy with feminine and often try to emulate men while retaining the bad traits of women.

that's why patricians choose FOB Chinese or move to taiwan

I live in the best state, in the best country on the planet. I have no desire to move from this place and we have a very small asian population.

I did find out that my neighbor has a mail-order bride from Cambodia though.

>I live in the best state, in the best country on the planet
>we have a very small asian population

something doesn't quite add up here but I'll let you be the architect of your own fortune.

We're like 97% white so we have a very small population of anything besides white people

>tfw you find out your ASMRfu is a slut

women always disappoint me

>ASMR
fuck off

youtu.be/L9EnmDYNgwU

I thought you would like asmr

awful feet

why criteria determine a good set of feet

Are you still a cunt?

yah

That's good

don't forget

>tfw I have a level 40 of every team just for fuckery purposes
I can teleport anywhere in the world and take any gym I want at any time.

I literally am THE pokemon master

lol please take over all gyms in my hometown, make them yellow

I'm a bit busy at the moment, which town?

m'graham

On second thought I am afraid you will backtrace me!!
I know some mental autists in this thread hate my guts.
But it would be funny because it's summer break RN, would trigger all the Turks who are out and about all day defending their gyms.

>On second thought I am afraid you will backtrace me!!
Probably a good idea

Hear the voices in my head I swear to god it sounds like they're snoring...

9 out of 10 voices in my head tell me I am not insane...the 10th is humming the tetris tune xD

Why wouldn't something like this work in the USA?

>deport illegals
>reduce inflation
>build wall
>create jobs

i love you /cum/

I love you too pooland~

>still no violent clashes at the turk rally

boooring

i have a question to canadians. if im a 3rd yr college here. then start to live in canada. am i a college student there? or theyll put me back to grade 12 like what happened to my friend

Canada is dead

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469898232158.webm

what is this

lewd!!

way hotter when they're pissed off than when they do that campy cheery shit

USA is mean

>tfw utah doesnt post here anymore

>tfw nobody posts here anymore

I just stopped using the tripfag extension...

pic is heresy.
you cant measure freedom

I just started dating a girl a few weeks and found out she's nine years older than me, that made feel a little ankward.

What the hell? I was wondering where you went, I thought you stopped posting months ago

anyone ever fucked a chonga

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ps13XeDdcg

Yeah they are horrible

Are you a Papi Chulo?

No I'm the whitest person you're ever going to meet and also pretty autistic

How did you approach a chonga then?
Did she call you papi during sex?

>How did you approach a chonga then?
She approached me. It was at a time in my life where I was lifting 6~ hours a day and basically every woman I knew was interested in me. I was submissive though and she was the most dominant so she basically chose me. When I was still getting to know her she would take my stuff and put it in her bra and make me get it and stuff like that.

>Did she call you papi during sex?
Maybe a few times

Nice.
You should have gone for Asian though tbqh

You got 8 dollars?

I was even autistic back then, I didn't approach girls they approached me lol. There was a tiny asian girl who also liked me but she was also clearly a submissive so it wouldn't have worked out.

>Canadian
EVERY TIME

tefhiuhlfgjajjio;rfgjiorg

rHELP

>lets you see who is muslim and who isn't

might buy this game at some point now desu

>really want culver's
>closest one is 15 minutes away

Why does Oklahoma have a panhandle?

3why are you letting me post
ssopst sSSSSSTOP

It was a lawless hellhole for a long period of time, it has a lot of history.

cntraveler.com/stories/2015-08-04/the-secret-history-of-the-oklahoma-panhandle

just bought two 144hz 1ms refresh rate 2560x1440 monitors, lads

Lay off the drugs, idiot

The fuck GPUs are you running for that?

Is there anything more cringe inducing than watching Americans and Canadians trying to fit in at /brit/?

The fact that somebody watches people post on /brit/ is pretty """"cringe""""" inducing

Only have a 780, but I'll probably upgrade to something better at some point. The main reason for getting those monitors isn't gaming but rather programming. Also I got them for free

didnt mean to reply lel

yeah, but ive literally got nothing better to do

no fuck you mom

>yeah, but ive literally got nothing better to do
you could, you know, better yourself

>getting two 144hz monitors for programming

mmhmmmhmm

I'm not a pleb who will stare at Visual Studio for 6 hours a day at 60hz, m8

no thanks senpai

Who are you trying to convince friend?

;)