Russians built this building in our capital during commietimes to fuck with us. Should it be demolished?

Russians built this building in our capital during commietimes to fuck with us. Should it be demolished?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Economic_Policy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Should it be demolished?
Why?

is that the budweizer logo on the front?

That's the sole alright looking building there though.

We dont have it in Poland so I doubt that

Keep it and make your own in some way.

To be perfectly honest, Poland's pandering to NATO isn't going to allow for anything this impressive in the future.

You should treasure it while you still haven't been raped by the IMF!

As a Varsovian I say no, it's our and I don't care if t'was a gift from commies or chuj people from Mars of whatever.

It is beautiful

t. connoisseur of buildings

This. Poles will probably get mad at me for saying this but I find the things around it that actually suck.

Most of our old buildings were gone.

I'm this guy Warsaw used to be butifel, too fucking bad but what can we do. Warsaw is a business city now.

No, it's cinema.

That building looks fuckin cool.

its beautiful. no delete it

hopefully soon

The thing is that building was inspired of NY skyscrapers.

So poles want it to be surrounded and less visible solely because of history of this building?

I don't want anything

What about majority of poles?

It would be funny, if Stalin had built this in Warsaw.

I'm from Warsaw and there are many opinions. Most people don't care. Most of us are used to this building. Non-Varsovians should fuck off with their opinions.

We want it to be smaller than capitalist skyscrapers to show inferiority of communism.

what do poles think about the building

It looks quite nice desu

It's actually quite nice for a gommie building. Plus it must gives you at least a tiny bit of tourism.

Looks a lot like Paris here, I'm really sad your city was levelled. Hitler was truly the bane of white peoples.

Yes, this ugly stalins dick has to be crashed with no survivors

thanks
I think it's pretty

It's literally the only building on the picture that doesn't look like absolute shit.

>The only decent building on a picture.
>Hate it cuz communism!
such brainwashed!

Beautiful structure if not for that syphilitic kike on the top.

It fits like a fist in the eye

How dare you insult great Lenin
(he wasn't even Jewish, based Trotsky was.)

The only not copy-pasted building.

Anyone who defends that retard loses any credibility.

I mean Stalin might have been a total cunt, but at least he achieved something. Won WW2, industrialized Russia, that kind of shit. Meanwhile Lenin achieved literally NOTHING other than dragging Russia to an economic collapse, I'd be shocked if his IQ was higher than 90.

>wasn't even Jewish

His mother, Maria Blank, was a Jew.

Look who's talking.

>Lenin achieved literally NOTHING other than dragging Russia to an economic collapse

Kek, Lenin's orthographic reform (among other things) bring alphabetism from less than 10% to Western levels, the NEP (New Economic Policy, basically State Capitalism that worked) helped Russia to reconstruct after the horrific consequences of WW1, he managed to expel the foreign owners of factories AND default on all the previous government debts without too much diplomatic trouble. He worked really hard, understood a lot of languages, was eloquent and left a grand legacy.

Stalin on the other hand was a paranoid maniac who bring the world a little closer to ruins in everything he did.

>NEP
>worked

It was never even implemented, Jewcuck. What they got instead was war communism and forced collectivization which economically ruined the country.

They would have just started work on the POCS in 1952, so that's probably a picture from the late 50s.

Oh and

>he worked really hard

He never worked, literally a career slacker.

soviet "architecture" ruined russia permanently

also much of eastern europe

It was applied, though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Economic_Policy

>The Bolshevik government adopted the NEP in the course of the 10th Congress of the All-Russian Communist Party (March 1921) and promulgated it by a decree on 21 March 1921 "On the Replacement of Prodrazvyorstka by Prodnalog". Further decrees refined the policy.
>After NEP was instituted, agricultural production increased greatly.

And still, Russia was basically stuck in the 1700 at this time (having a huge industrial sector they didn't even own), even War Communism helped the country.

Stories about him said he could stay days at his desk making papers. It's something I heard on a documentary one day though.

He did not work in the traditional sense, he was however a motivated stateman.

>war communism helped
>literally STEALING SHIT from poor people

And Russia was the most rapidly industrializing country on the planet between 1890 and 1914. Transsiberian railroad got built which was one of the most impressive engineering projects of the time, so did a boatload of factories. WW1 caused a major setback and then Lenin completely fucked it up by basically starting the revolution and prolonging the damages of WW1 indefinitely.

>Russia was the most rapidly industrializing country on the planet between 1890 and 1914.

I read things on that, it was industrialising quickly, and its resources were literally stolen by foreign companies. Out of all industries in the Ural, St-Petersburg and Moscow, not a single one was Russian, all of them were German, French, English. They still had serfdom and never transitioned from subsistence agriculture to export agriculture, either through technology like the English or "naturally" like the French did. Literacy rates were abysmal, there was no proper Russian intelligentsia to speak off. Russia was a western colony, more or less, and content of the situation.

Anything was better than continue that road, Nicolas II was too weak to reform agriculture and stuff.

War Communism might have been not the best solution, but after that the NEP helped.

Straying away from Stallinist Style Architecture was a mistake.

Influence not mean copy.
And look at others buildings on OPpic, it's fucking boxes!

Warsaw is unsalvageable 2bh

Oh, fuck off you communist slave, I don't wanna get involved in your shitty chit chats about what is copy(ofc we copied them) and which isn't (ofc your buildings were only influenced by western desing).