How about life in Spain?

how about life in Spain?
A one guy from spain is very proud of his country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1582_Cagayan_battles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A one guy from spain is very proud of his country.
honestly no,we want to destroy this

This
Nuke us

Really?
He said to me "Zitto Animale",I guess you know the meaning.
Im a human.

>how about life in Spain?
really bad compared with other european countries

nice.
but im greek

how about compare to Japan?

if live in Japan probably spain is third world

My great grandfather was dead in bombing,I dont like nuke joke.

Japan looks like a good country to live in as a tourist, but a bad country to live in as a citizen.

you live*

Then us and you which is more "animale"???

So Japanese are monkey?

Don't come here, we are Sub-Saharian blacks and our violence numbers against guiris are so high that tourists are recommended to NEVER come to Al-Ándalus.
Sharia law is EVERYWHERE.
Allahu ackbar and takbir, my kafir.

me of course XD, why are you obsessed with that?

Before one thread one spanish guy called me "animale"
Apologize it now.

I can't follow your reasonning process here.

I absolutely dont have fucking a will to go to Your shithole fucking smelly garbage place.
Japan is super fucking cool in everything than Spain.

ok

Which people more like "Animale", Which people have right to order "Zitto"? cow killer.

yes dont go here.

only if you nuke us

Japanese are superior to Spanish->But Spanish said to me "Animale"->"Animale" should be used to inferior creature->Japanese arent "Animale"

radioactivity has affected in your brain

Spanish bombed us? answer is no.
Is there any "human" steal other's archivement as yours, its called "theif".
You are a filthy thief isnt it?

Shut your damn trap already, Hiroshima.

fucking poorness make your identity very filthy.retard.Because economic circumstance influence one's educational revel.Your productivity is our 1/2 so, your life have half value of us.

Why you love Hiroshima,Nagasaki?
do your country have relation to it?

>.Because economic circumstance influence one's educational revel
well, your economy is going to shit, i am not proud about this.

Spanish are animal.Japanese are superior humanbeing.Its a conclusion.

wtf I love S.Korea now

Japanese are human being.And very superior human being than everybody.

"The general governor of the Philippines wrote to the king Philip II on 16 June 1582.[4]

The Japanese are the most belligerent people here. They bring artillery, many arquebusiers and pikemen. Body armor. All provided from the portuguese industry, showed to them for the bad of their souls (sic) ..."

you are welcome japan. if it wasnt for us, you'd be speaking spanish and being a venezuela.

zitto animale

Spain wouldn't have invaded Japan even if you haden't been there, it was a major waste of resources to get a proper army from Spain to Filipinas, so imagine how out of the picture Japan was.

Its pathetic discussing history that didnt happen.It canoot be the proof Im EL ANIMALE.

El animALE, go meme around somewhere else.

this thread is stupid
i'm pround of being spaniard but we are a violent country full of hypocrite people and retards

I always find neat that the Portuguese ship canons were very different for a rather long while there. They were loaded from the back and were ribbed, for her pleasure.

Those 100 years where Portugal was the scientific hub of Europe were the best.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1582_Cagayan_battles

This. We actually wanted to invade China with the help of the Japanese.

>battle of ormuz

Didn't you lose that one due to the Eternal Anglo helping the persians? Although I suppose you won another battle of Ormuz before to have it to begin with.

We lost it in 1622 after the Iberian Union reduced the funding the Portuguese Armadas.

Jokes aside, we never really lost as many battles as when we were under the Spanish crown. You guys couldn't use our tactics and strategy as reliably as we did, for some reason.

sorry we are not happy of that time, too many wars, battlefronts and enemies

Yeah it was one of the main reasons of the Portuguese decline. We took our revenge in 1762 which was fundamental to Spain's (and again in 1808), so we're even now.

Oh well, at least we still get sunny weather and good beaches.

zitto animale

The Japanese are the only humans in Asia, good m8

don't make me cry since the end of the habsburg dynasty we didn't stop of having civil wars

You can see the IHDI index.

Not so different really.

Also safest countries by FBI research, sorry for you Japan.

It's only safe because there's nothing of worth to steal.

this desu, and burglars are too lazy. Only pickpocketers are a thing in tourist hive cities

It is safe because we have developed a good safety system since 1974 when ETA ( terrorist like IRA) were active in nothern Spain

I think every adult knows who ETA are, m80