Memes aside

memes aside

why are american posters so inept at being either funny or interesting? look at the catalogue now the only threads americans start about how to stuff their face "what condiment do you want on your fries or post burgers" or shitty bait threads that no one entertains.

American posts are literally the filler of Sup Forums, i don't think anyone even bothers reading them.

But i'm curious as to why such a diverse and populous country can be so uniformly boring on here

Says the guy who have light switches next to their electrical outlet

Because the US have no culture. Look at all the american posters on /lit/ saying they're favorite book authors are the likes of Dostoievski, Camus or Tolstoi.
The average american is an idiot, and instead of analysing their problems, they keep voting on populist figures which will not address the country problems.

real talk

The worst part is when they say that Camus is a good writer

shut the fuck up or I will shoot you like that arab

Because they can't come up with, nor handle any sort of banter. They either get mad, or try to act smug, which comes off as simply cringeworthy.

yeah i noticed that too

see:

meta threads rank below fishing threads in terms of cancer at least they are trying to make international talk, you are just complaining about posters

Shut the fuck up or i will shoot you like that arab

the other thing i hate about your countrymen on here is that they always seem to happily spill their malformed opinions witohut a second thought

i like to think almost all other countries have a hesitancy about weighing in on a topic that they might not have all the facts on but that seems like no obstacle for your countrymen

I am not their keeper

you're probably also guilty of it

We're like the majority of posters on this site. Of course lots of those threads are gonna be uninteresting. Most threads are run of the mill if you've been on this site long enough

they value wealth above all else which left them lacking in other areas

interesting point, i agree

I have not implied that I am not

>t. J. Gobbels circa 1942

But you're actually spot on. Americans hold money above all else; it's the Jew in them.

Why are british posters so fucking full of themselves? all they do is bully and post about shitty fucking kpop. the uk is an irrelevant dying country and I am lmaoing@ all your lives I hope you get fucking RUINED by brexit you fuking retards ahahahahhaha

American schools have focused heavily on "critical thinking" skills over the last 20+ years.
Children are constantly told that "there are no stupid questions" and a bizarre form of the Socratic method is supported, wherein stydents engage eachother and sometimes the teacher, in an argument or debate trying to parse out the truth in an issue.

Unfortunately this doesn't generally work for facts but is employed nonetheless.

See : Quite pathetic

It is the language filter.

Non anglo countries have to work/be intelligent to learn another language.

People to stupid to learn English are filtered out.

Hence Anglo posters are always bland, immature, shitposting faggots.

america is one of the smartest countries on earth. by virtue of being american we are probably smarter than the average clog nigger

The other Anglos are not like Americans.

yes they are

Australians & canadians are massive shitposters

Brits are some of the most immature excuses of human beings on this board.

((((NZ are bro's))))

>nz are bros

Ils sont aussi merde pêh

Australians (like Brits) are funposters, and they're shitposting so much lately. Sup Forums is for fun. Canadians are often butthurt like Americans, but at least they're not retarded, ignorant and conceited like them.

honestly people that bully americans on int are the real problem... I've been brought to tears multiple times by people calling me names and insulting my homeland

They bully you because you people attack everyone for no reason with repetitive and unfunny insults, blame your own people

>Says the guy who have light switches next to their electrical outlet
What? Are you making shit up or have you been sampling the product before smuggling it across the border?

fatty

Two wrongs don't make a right

americans are stupid. high stupidity implies low quality thought content. theyre literally uncapable of higher complexities regarding topics such as comedy, food, architecture and such. So theyre content with mediocre quality, and they share that quality with us

>Canadians travel across a vast sea fir a cause not their own
>storm Juno beach on D-Day fighting farther inland than either Americans at Omaha and Utah or Brits at Sword and Gold
>fight their way north through defensive panser lines
>liberate the Netherlands and free their people from Nazi facsists
>their grandchildren call your grandchildren Anerica-tier shitposters

Better a shitposter than an ingrate

case & point

butthurt shitposters

We have that too. What's wrong with that?

>uncapable

ruined your post.

You are jealous of us that's what's going on

We are fitting in normally with our newfound friends but you and your compatriots are stuck in your generals because every time you come out you get cut to piece

Don't worry I forgive you

Fetti.

Cool B8 post. Janny, can you delet cuz this is shit.

SNNNNNNNAP.

Damn, Mexico ain't takin' no shorts.

UK, u need some cold water for dat burn?

dis neger.

>another brit bong OBSESSED with the actions of burgers

I understand it may be difficult, but could you at least pretend to be uninterested in us? The sheer volume of brits shilling about my country is unsettling at the very least. Don't you have better things to do with your life?

Your country was founded by butthurt people obessesed with what the Brits were doing.