1 8 9 9 united burger dollars for this ugly pos

1 8 9 9 united burger dollars for this ugly pos

on the plus side, if no one buys it, they'll have to lower the price

>not getting a t420
dude what

It's not ugly, really. It sucks that it lacks num pad, but still not ugly. I like squared designs..

On the downside, people already bought the shit out of it

Sold out. All the 10 notebook.

Hipster demand results in inevitable hipster prices. Buy an older one.

>It's another angry poorfag episode
Get a job.

>those hinges
>that bezel
>that aspect ratio
>the camera things
>that price
What the fuck, why did they even bother making a survey.

wtf 3 cameras?
>nsa wet dream

Looking at it closely, it doesn't really look that good actually. It just looks kinda boring, like the current thinkpads, just with the colored letters and blue Enter key.
It looked way better in the concept art.

I would buy it but that price is ridiculous
It should be 1200 AT MOST

>buying the same thing twice

you can get it for a little above 1600 USD using the NJ perks discount (before tax) but still isn't worth it

I got excited, ordered one, thought it through, and cancelled my order... not worth it even though it is a limited edition particularly with a T480 around the corner

j u s t
u
s
t

i just bought a mac thanks :)

>reverse image search
>nothing
Why the fuck did you do this to yourself?

For that money you should be looking at the P71 and actually getting some performance.

Is the keyboard swappable with other nu-thinkpads? If I can put it in a cheap used T450 I'd cream my pants.

Wow, I wasn't kidding.
So the P71 has a better processor. A 17" display which can be upgraded to 4K. That upgrade and a Quadro P3000 6GB together still put you below the cost of the TP25.
Of course you need to upgrade RAM and storage, but anyone who doesn't do that aftermarket is fucking stupid since Lenovo overcharges out the ass for storage and memory.

I can't accept this.
Are they hand painted using a waterproof pen?
Explain.

it looks like a sharpie lol

POO
O
O