Culture Pals: PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Culture Pals: PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Last thread ever, qts confirmed for being a mistake.

DON'T SIGN UP NOW:
>www.interpals.net

RIP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

livebunker.rocks/chat/int
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Jan

second for Germans aren't that bad

Third for DEATH TO KOREABOOS

4th for forgetting filling in subject

you have to euthanize it

6th for big booby black qts

7th for posting these kind of qts

8th for get your own qts

9th for Retarded Threads Matter
#rtm

10th for tfw no qt

11th for why am I wasting my time talkin to grills I'll never meet

12th for rude responses

13th for dumb comment train

14th for fuck you if we could declare independence again we would

14th for i have 12 messages i cant be arsed to reply to

16th for zero views in one week

17th for you ruined it

17th for damn that sucks breh I'm almost at 50, although to be fair like 30 are nasty Asians

Well getting to meet them is only up to you, man

20th for don't care

this still isn't as autistic as that larping shit a couple of days ago

if dubs i will get a qt

check these dubs Swedish meatball

Is Boris still alive?

Just got my tattoo done

Yeah he messaged me other day, he's fine

Is that Michael Gove as a child?

How will President Trump affect the qt game?

No hispanic qts for you

Loads of liberal American and Chicano qts wanting to emigrate to Asia, France, Spain and the UK

They block USA.

you can have them, they nasty

>liberal American and Chicano qts
> emigrate to the UK
Oh no, oh no no no

Jokes on you I have a thing for latinas

not the Latinas, they're alright, the liberal chicks though can be really gross

Why? We'll be welcoming them with open arms post Brexit because muh anglosphere muh commonwealth muh empire

Fuck off we're full

/itsssvenus

Is she white?

10/10 very commonwealth would read again

I expected more qt's out of Australia wtf bro

We need to match the deficit of EU nationals who fuck off back home, brown people we kill in the pogroms, Asian doctors who go work in Australia and whiny liberals who want to stay in the EU.

Personally I look forward to replacing all our Portuguese and Greek run chippies with Taco Bells. It'll be like little USA.

>going really well with qt
>she tells me she loves me
>go on vacation for one week
>come back and she blocked me everywhere

wtf?

If you like the US so much go live there. Don't bring it over here

you just got cucked

Interpals does not breed rationality

apparently, can't even let qt's be alone for 1 week and they jump to the next one..

and you lads told me russian qts were faithful

I want to sign up but don't have any pictures of myself, what do I do lads? I don't think it in me to take a selfie.

>qt telling me story of her ex-bf from IP
>reminds me of the stores I read here
>might possibly touch another anons dick with my own indirectly soon

Don't sign up.

re: Hellotalk (I'm not a shill, the app is free)

(You)
>How does that thing work?
>From what countries are qts from?

you set your native language and the language you want to learn and it shows you qts with the complementary settings

you can change the language you are learning without limit to find different qts

the app has a strong "this is only for language learning and not for dating" ethic but it's a good way to meet qts and get their numbers or whatever

Find one photo from /soc/

yea the app is pretty nice, althought more people just use purely for language learning so it might be hard to get a qt

but I got currently 2 qts that I met on HelloTalk

Post profile Hanz, I will save you!
To the Spergmobile, let's go!

Yessss ameriboo polack just messaged me, gonna show her my mięso

Question, when conjugating verbs in Norwegian do future tense verbs take on the same rules as present perfect but replacing "har" with "hadde"?

So like "hadde arbeidet", "hadde bestemt"?

Is she Russian?

lol

Stay away from my Italian qt

Trips for I will skullfuck Norwegian girls

There's only one solution. I must get quads.

Sarcasm mate

>tfw italian utraqt stopped replying

It's time to move on.

>he fell for the Russian qt meme
Hahahahahahahah

>qts were a mistake

I could have told you that. Getting attached to a girl on the other side of the planet, meeting and making love and then having it all end isn't worth it.
I haven't been on IP in weeks, and before that it was months. I just can't do this anymore

Nah, it's good if you act like a man. I've met about half a dozen or so qts irl, and it's always worked out. As a plus you've got a place to stay and a guide when you visit their cunts

How much of a language should I know before trying to talk to a native on here? I don't want to just speak entirely English because I've only just started

71st for thicc black american goddess just viewed my profile

Enough to say hello 2bh. I speak some Portuguese and Italian but always end up reverting to English because it's easier for us both. Conversely I speak Spanish near perfectly and end up speaking that with Hispanic qts because it's easier than them speaking English. It's not that great for "exvhange" 2bh

>I don't want to just speak entirely English because I've only just started
Your English is fine lad, I'm sure native anglos will understand you perfectly.

Alright, sounds reasonable. Thanks for the reply

Nah I mean I don't want to be a dick and just speak entirely in English. I want to practice and use another language, I'm just aware of what a novice I am.

Why do you need the Internet to get qts when you can go outside and get tons of them IRL

IRL nobody cares, plus have no friends.
On interpals I can talk to whoever I want.

My, my who is this handsome devil?

Daily reminder anons just bee yourself

This guy has it

How do you deal with the feel of getting catfished? I've only been on here for 8 days and I don't think it has happened but the possibility of it happening is like 90 percent.

Pull the girls offsite and get them to send you fresh pictures of things, and chat a lot with you before committing. Also when i'm traveling i line up several qts so i can jump ship if they turn out to be less than i desire.

Not sure if I understood your question Eeire breh, as future tense (if managed to translate future tense right) is what we call futurum and there we use "will (vil) shall (skal)" as it indicates something that will happen in the future.

The time (or what the fækk it's called) where we use "hadde" instead of "har" is called preteritum perfektum (pluperfect in English I guess) and denotes shit that happened in the past. When we use "hadde" we use the same conjugation as we do in perfect though.

Hope this helped?
lol dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guys I'm not gonna be able to post my reminder since my job and I'm gonna be fishing.

Not to be rude, BUT YOU HAD ONE JOB REEEEEE

This isn't hate, it's just tough love senpai :-*

F

u

c

p

Posting qts you will never meet up you is out of the question... but posting this shit is totally ok?! No wonder these threads dies!!!!! REEEEEEE

Just kidding, nice bants sperglings :-*

Speaking of, should we do some Harry Potter prank on the site? I have no idea what it can be, but what if we all change our profiles to representing Gryffindor/Slytherin/Ravenclaw/Cucklepuff and invite qts to come ride our Nimbus 2000?

>Posting qts you will never meet up you is out of the question
Posting qts you will never meet is out of the question

>Cucklepuff

Dont ignore me Norwego, tell me: Do u or do u not accept a date with me? 10 AM, August 16th in Agder?

are you a girl
the way you type seems girlish

You haven't asked! I might be in Trondheim by then, which is a bit too far away but I will consider it if I am in my hometown. You're a dude right?

livebunker.rocks/chat/int

You poor lad.

wew lad

>tfw a qt I have been talking to, but kind of ignored for the last 4 months, have now been romantic with some french dude while being in france.
I always knew I could've gotten her if I wanted, but I thought it would be a bit of a hassle. Now I got a little bit of the jealous feels.

you must cuck François