>Fedora

Nope

she a WIFE! A WIFE

>user here is that function you wanted
>Can we pair program today user?
>Don't forget to fork my repo user :3

No thanks. I'll make my own gf.

So these are the virgin nerd dreams.
Meanwhile I will fuck her every hole till she passes out.

>open sores gf
no thanks

Every girl in my CS program is Chinese(50%), Indian(30%) or Russian(10%) and the other 10% are mystery meat or too old.
What do?

Did i forget to mention that 100% of them are in CS for the money and nothing more? They all also have a strange fetish for the word business

Wow. I'd propose right then and there

What software?

Don't forget the feminine penis.

>open source gf
Cuck

Blender

Joe Cucker

Sticker thread?

Flat, i see you're a man of culture as well

Mathematician at my university. Proudly uses Debian, Octave and other FOSS shit on her old laptop.

i forgot her name, she's a cute microsoft employee, iirc she does C# video tutorials, a pajeet commented that the voice is very feminine

she's somewhere on channel9.msdn.com, i can't find her pics if i had them saved in the first place, her tutorials might have been about something other than C#

kendra havens

channel9.msdn.com/Niners/kendrahavens

Hands down.

I'm not a lesbian, so no..

Dem heels

>Lesbian
>Implying you're not disgusting tranny filth

Plastic tits, lel. Fucking virgin plebs..

>Virgin
Right. And you're actually a female.

OP'S ideal girlfriend is actually a "shared resource"

Jesus christ, I've never seen a milf trying so hard to get dicked by underage white nerds. Did she steal all her son's stickers or something?

she kinda looks like zuck

Zuckerberg

The Zuckbots are spreading.

*Flat, i see that you're a pedophile as well
FTFY

fuck chinese and win the genetic lottery

>>>/reddit/

>Everyone that points out the obvious fact that I'm a pedophile belongs on reddit

how do we prepare ourselves

>Fedora
Wife material.

become a wizard

>liking flat
>pedo
>"fact"
I love all sizes, from big to flat. you're just butthurt you can't enjoy the glory of flat. flat is justice.

>Every woman who lacks tit mass is underage
You must go out a ton, user.

Must suck not having boobs though..

She has twitch and twitter, she does a lot of open source stuff, the only bad part is, afaik she works for microsoft, but when I think how cute and smart she is, its worth it.

Not that I will ever meet her in person. But still.
She is my waifu

>ugly sudaca spic with messed up proportions due to fake tits
>hands down

It's not even funny.

>liking unproportional fat balloons on women

I don't even want to know which mental disorder causes this. Kill yourself oppai pig.

Still the best waifu in this thread.

>HURR DURR I DON'T LIKE FLAT BREASTS, THEREFORE I MUST LIKE DISGUSTING CELLULOSE MELONS

Only a braindead idiot would go to extremes so readily

Dubs confirm

>U LIKE FLAT = U PEDO
>Only a braindead idiot would go to extremes so readily

I pity your mental retardation.

THIS IS LISA FROM MOBILE TECH REVIEW

I had a tech gf once
>"muh career"
>"muh scholarship applications"
>"muh professional goals"
>"muh tech-bro friends"
>"muh freeyum"
>"muh las vegas trips without you"

They're literally the most high maintenance, self-centered, messy, immature, on the highest of high horses, autistic girls you can date, save yourselves some trouble.

I literally had to explain to her why I didn't want her to go on a trip with a coworker and some dude she wanted to fuck, they were supposed to stay in the same room to save some cash.

You might like the nerdy type, but in reality they're messy as fuck, like, they might look good on pictures but never put the effort if you take them on fancy and expensive dates.

>some dude she wanted to fuck

I don't get how much of a cuck numales are. I mean, you are certain she wants to fuck another male and you don't immediately drop her? Are you retarded?

You guys better realize sooner than later that the only marriage material there is are classic homely women.

>muh gamur grls
Cheap whores craving attention
>muh university grls
Either partying whores or nokids nofeminity careerfirst jobfirst pseudofemales

Sure there can be rara avis here and there, but lottery analogy, etc.

Shit, sorry, I meant her coworker wanted to fuck that guy, but the three of them would stay in the same room.

Yan is fuckin qt, and hella smart

large breasts indicate that the women is fertile if not very

don't know how to say it without it sounding so creepy, true though

Blender confirmed for god tier software.

Reminder, if you work in tech and date tech people you might end up like Jake or Julian

why did even CODC disavow him?

>CULT OF THE DEAD COW is known for a lot of things, but treating people horribly is not one of them. If communities are to thrive and remain relevant we have to do some housecleaning from time to time. As we have become aware of the anonymous accusations of sexual assault, as well as the stories told by individuals we know and trust, we've decided to remove Jake from the herd effective immediately.

are they even relevant any more?

>No Trump Pence sticker

Enjoy being childless at 40

>edgy name for a group
>it's actually sjw shit that takes anonymous accusations seriously

Every time

They haven't been relevant since 1998...

literally who?

that's what I thought, website gives that impression too
answered already
ah right

She's perfect

>TFW you'll never have a tech gf insert a USB stick into your anus

>TFW no gnu/linux bf to program with

Chinese for the win. Indian, eww plus never seen one with a white guy (or any other race) in my area, Russian if they are not ugly, and hell with the mystery meats.

Always dreamed about having a girlfriend that is a
1) a geek (a good looking one)
2) Japanese
3) All above

>easiest to libreboot is x220

I'm really glad I am in a different industry than my wife. We were in the same major s in college, both going medical and it was fun for a while until it wasnt. There can be mutual enjoyment and benefit until competition gets in the way or dependency for one person to carry the other.

Now that I am in tech I am so much happier. That separation of domain knowledge let's us not get too frustrated with differing opinions.

The women in tech are generally more manly or autistic. The Asians are generally normal, the Indians are stinky / ugly and very rarely there is a very attractive one and the white girls are all lesbian except of course the rare hot one. For Russians I have only met one girl that was eastern European and she was pretty cool on general.

The takeaway is you should find a qt Asian girl who works in healthcare, not bitch work. She should be a dentist or doctor.