Pope Francis encouraged hundreds of thousands of young people at a global gathering of the faithful Sunday to "believe...

>Pope Francis encouraged hundreds of thousands of young people at a global gathering of the faithful Sunday to "believe in a new humanity" that is stronger than evil and refuses to see borders as barriers.

Damn I thought this "borders are bad" was just some extreme lefty meme but it seems to be really gaining traction

Have you encountered this idea in real life? Is it growing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sexually_active_popes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gracchi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2bh south america havent got borders already

Jesus wouldn't have wanted barriers.

But you seem to be holier than Jesus so we should listen to you instead.

>pope

the correct term is "heresiarch"

He's a fucking Argentinian, not even a European. Why does he speak on behalf of Europe? He obviously doesn't invite rapefugees to swim on shabby boats across the Pond.

Common sense > holiness

Pope is absolutely right. Nationalism is un-Christian.

WE WIN ASJKKSJAKASJK

Based Papa Frank.

He's based
really makes me think

Jesus wouldn't have wanted Islam either. But we'd better follow the word of a heresiarch who responded to the brutal slaughter of a French priest, one of his own flock, with "meh, shit happens. about those borders though..."

He probably spend a lot of time in Europe for his office.

Borders are imaginary lines, anyway.

A lot of people here are actually in the "borders are imaginary lines" crowd, but they think said imaginary lines serve a purpose.

>borders as barriers
Isn't the same as
>we shouldn't have borders

This is why reading comprehension is important and literature classes are actually useful.

Worst pope to ever pope this earth to be honest.
I'm surprised he hasn't been executed for killing the catholic church.

Well, I guess I can agree with him if we're talking about Christian refugees/immigrants.

For example, Christian Syrians (especially Assyrians) should be granted refuge in Europe. Roman Catholic Mexicans also shouldn't be denied entry to the USA imo. But Muslims from places like Afghanistan, Somalia, Syria, etc. are a whole other matter.

shut up faggot of course we're european

fuck the new pope
that argentinian windbag has ruined us

Why though? That's such an arbitrary line to draw. A religion doesn't tell you jack shit about a person, if anything you should be looking at criminal records. A violent Christian is more dangerous than a pacifist polak.

catholic means universal.
The catholic church has always been an enemy of nation states and before that of national kingdoms.
They want the Christian universal republic, they are enemies of modern nationalism and scientific racism.

Why the fuck are you worshipping Jesus
Why not Peron instead?

He's making catholicism great again

>Worst pope to ever pope this earth to be honest.
Then clearly you don't know much about the history of papacy. Francis might have many flaws (to me, is the biggest one so far), but he isn't nearly as bad as many of the popes of the Middle Ages, especially prior to the late Middle Ages. Back then the papacy was a complete joke and was a strictly political thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sexually_active_popes

Also keep in mind that there were popes who supported the Ottomans just out of spite towards the Orthodox. Not to mention the whole fiasco with the Avignon papacy. Overall, just a complete joke. Compared to that, Francis isn't bad at all.

this pope is pretty shit and i'm not even religious

He's an Illuminati illuminator.

The Catholic church has been cucked.

I'm not saying "allow all Christians and no muslims", but certainly preference and special consideration should be given to Christians.

>and before that of national kingdoms
but the Church supported the French monarchy against the Republicans.

Argentinians are more European than Albanians

Eh I still think preference shouldn't be based on religion. More practical application to society; like bring the doctors, teachers, and writers before the plumbers etc.

Also fuck off CAPTCHA, creme brûlée is not a soup.

He's a Merkel tier mole.

It's really amusing to me that such a wikipedia page exists

Y'all hate him just because he's latin american.

Bunch of racist assholes.

tremendo post

>made a lot of previous hardcore fedoras like the Church
>made his Church seems modern
>actively fight against poverty, hate, and for peace and understanding
>humble

>OMG WORS POPE
Sup Forums """christian""" detected

And Jesus would have probably be cool with Islam as a religion. Remember that from 600 to 1200 they were the multi-culti and tolerant ones.

multiculti is shit and france belongs to the african union

Shut up flag stealer

...dude. That coming from a frenchman is rich.

Latin American is not a race.

That was about as thought-out as your reply

+ isn't our tricolour basically the first one ?

Jesus also called a Gentile woman a "dog"

>A religion doesn't tell you jack shit about a person
Wrong. A religion tells you quite a whole fucking lot about their moral beliefs. If those beliefs are opposite to your own, you know it's best to keep them out.

He also responded to moneylenders in the temple by flipping over tables and whipping them, and he called the Pharisees "snakes and vipers" and asked if they've ever read the Old Testament Law (asking this to people who devoted their entire lives to studying it... yeah...).

Jesus was all about the bantz, but modern "Christians" depict him like some kind of hippy.

Ok how do their beliefs actually really differ from yours? If you're a Christian then not a while fucking lot unless yore conveniently ignoring the Old Testament. Islam, and Christianity all derive from the same basic teachings, Jesus Christ is even a god damn prophet in Islam. Stop being ignorant of history you dingus.

I love how we freely hate on Scientologists and to a lesser degree Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses but Muslims are a protected class of sacred people for some reason

hate on whatever religion you want, but don't act like it actually tells you anything about a person's character. Anyone can claim to be a member of any religion. Except Scientology, but that's more of a cult than a religion.

>unless yore conveniently ignoring the Old Testament
Ever heard of a little thing called the New Covenant. It's KIND OF a big deal.

>Islam, and Christianity all derive from the same basic teachings, Jesus Christ is even a god damn prophet in Islam.
You mean a "mere" prophet. He also didn't die on the cross according to Islam, which is the CORE belief of Islam. Paul himself even states that if Jesus didn't die on the cross and arise three days later, the entire Christian faith is for nought. Islam denies the very core of Christianity. And that's not even getting into the different moral values of the two faith that are downright irreconcilable.

Because scientologists, Mormons and JV's are overwhelmingly white while Muslims are varying shades of brown. I actually prefer Mormons, at least they're nice people who won't fucking kill you for disagreeing with them.

>which is the CORE belief of Islam
*of Christianity.

jesus was the 1st commie
fascists on suicide watch

Pope should be closest we get to jesus on earth. This one is doing it almost perfectly. Jesus was against violence and preached love. He was SJW and extreme leftist

nah

>the 1st
HAH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gracchi

>this'll show those yurocucks how white we truly are *rubs hands*

Is pope (((francis))) the greatest troll of all time?

se how he deals with the vatican's borders to know what he really thinks

>write 3 paragraphs
>say nothing at all

right wingers cling to christianity as their main tool because it defined Europe and is most vital part of European(white) culture. If Jesus lived he would be tweeting #notallmuslims today

nah

>Pope is a humanist
Dude Catholics lmao

Ah yes I remember quite clearly the passage of the bible where Jesus calls for the control of the means of production to be put in the hands of the proletariat.

This pope is doing what jesus would do, and jesus was a hippy, love and peace, no barriers, love one another regardless of nationality, race or religion, be poor and dirty, long hair and tantric trips

Sup Forumsfags ''''''''''christians'''''''''' are not even christians, they just use it as an excuse for 'muh white european culture'
christianism is a middle eastern abrahamic religion, you Sup Forumsfags might as well convert to some of those european folk cults

>sovereignty in 2016

A cuck can't be a pope.

Which is exactly why euros won't get to be Popes anymore, lmoa

>being anything but catholic

To be honest I glad people in europe don't believe in god and shit anymore

I rather see a nigger like cardinal Sarah in power than this sub human.

As a secesionist, it's the main poison destroying the movement.

Based Pope, not afraid to be an inspiring authority in world plagued by moral bankruptcy, hatred and greed.

This, fuck you cunts you ain't real christians

Thanks argentine and italia

That's why I hate christianity. It's because of this shit that we're going full berserk muslim.

> refuses to see borders as barriers
Except for the one around the Vatican, huh?

>Protestants are choking on jewish dick
>Catholics with this faggotery
No surprise the muslims are growing.

catholicism is just watered down orthodoxy