Has your interest in technology ever garnered female attention?

Has your interest in technology ever garnered female attention?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T_lh5fR4DMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One time a girl reported me for taking creep shots

Yes.

Short version: qt3.14 had computer issues, invited me over to fix, roommate is out for a while (dorm room), fix her laptop, she invites me to stay and watch a movie, so I do. One thing leads to another and her roommate walks in while qt3.14 is on her knees, mouth open, waiting for cum. I busted right as the roommate screamed "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Apparently they were also dating, and the roommate didn't know qt3.14 was bi instead of lez, so she'd sneak and fuck around with guys while roommate/gf was out. She didn't think it was "cheating" because we didn't actually fuck and she only licked my balls. Oh man, I miss my 20s.

>he didn't think it was "cheating" because we didn't actually fuck and she only licked my balls
How can somebody be so stupid jesus

She's a woman, that should be your first clue.

youtu.be/T_lh5fR4DMA

since my work gave me a MBP all these fag hags try to start conversations with me. just yesterday one came up to me and asked what kind of men Im into. IM NOT GAY!

On it's own, no. Plenty of people have interests, you have to have skill to garner any sort of attention.

Girl I fancied asked me to come round to fix her oven if that counts. I'm an electrician so she assumed I could. I wouldn't have been able but I could've just said well I'll have a look, but I said no.

I then fucked things up and then she ended up banging some of my friends instead. She also said to my face that she used to fancy me, but this was beyond any chance of something happening between us

>asked me to come round to fix her oven
>" fix her 'oven' "
C'mon man.

Definitely. The girls in my neighbourhood all laugh at me because of it.

Only bimbos wanting their phones fixed.

Yes actually.
Sparked a conversation that turned into a 2 year relationship. It was fun talking about how intel sucks and debating lens purchases with her. Had to move away tho now I have a boyfriend and we frequently try new shit with tech for fun. Currently we're making a gameboy macro from his old dslite and he's figuring out the best way to get m39 lenses on our fuji body with a minolta speedbooster.

Kek. Thanks for the video. That made my day. I'm
and funny enough my female "best friend" just admitted she's been in love with me since about a year into our friendship. I think I upset her a little though when I told her that I think she's hot, I'd fuck her, but I don't think we'd work out in a relationship (I've seen her fuck up way too many relationships over the years lol)

That's a shame. Sounds like your friend is a cock thirsty whore. I feel sorry for the cuck that has to raise all her bastard children and wait for her wife to return with a night out with her male "friends".

But who knows maybe he'll turn out to be a mormon lmao.

Yes it actually did, she was quite a cute but being the autistic super that I am she started ghosting me shortly after

Blowing isn't cheating.

>implying I talk to people

I offered to fix a chick who I just met through a friend's MacBook Pro. I ended up living with her for around a month and having great food and sex.

wtf man

Yes, and a great hatred grew between us.

>What language is that, user?
>JavaScript
>Haha! pleb.

This was a 100% real conversation(she was a Sup Forums user, idk if she still is). I was never so pissed off in my life. She didn't even code, she just knew what languages were, and that a lot of people hated on JS.

Yes but I won't tell you how :^)

Yes but it is just a modifier because I'm attractive.

They are "interested" in tech with me from looks

could be anything and it would work

>with her
>I have a boyfriend

cuck

Yes/No. I got my current girlfriend with conventional methods, but then she got interested in my media setup. She didn't noticed at first, but it wasn't netflix and chill but torrents+nas+chill. I'm currently introducing her to linux mint and she likes it.

you got what you deserved, pleb

What is bisexual... other than a mental illness.

it does

Faggotry at least has a physical hormonal explaination.

But "bi"? You should be institutionalized asap.

kek I was getting paid to write that js, fuck both of you

Probably but I don't mind either. As long as I can have a beer and chat with someone I can fuck them.

Same goes for relationships I guess.

>introducing her to linux mint and she likes it.
But user, what happens when she wants to do single-host parallel shell scripting?

rape is a technology too, fuckhead.