What's the difference between GNU/linux and freeBSD?

What's the difference between GNU/linux and freeBSD?

what's the difference between C++ and toilet paper?

One is from the GNU and linux projects and the other is from the FreeBSD project

About .000005% market share?

One knows you can't trust large companies to release their source code unless policed, the other is stupid enough to do gratis work for large companies with no return because it's their "freedom"

>tfw that animu reminds me of my first cousin which I'm deeply in love with
fuck my life to be honest family

Linux just works.

is she the 15 year old loli

Nah she's in college. I just saw her about a month ago at a party. She lost weight and probably spent an entire day doing her makeup. I could barely sleep a week after that.

I fucking hate myself.

BSDfags claim it to be "true Unix" even though it's just an attempt to make up for their OS being a pile of shit thrown together. they also like to pretend their license is better because companies can steal their code and claim it as their own.
BSDfags are cucks, first and foremost.

Linuxfags like to claim their bloated server OS can be something more. although it is the best computer hobbyist OS, at least if you use something like Debian or Slackware. and it's the best for programming. it's bloated but it's more lightweight than any other options.

TempleOS is actually the best OS, and it isn't even trying to be. it's just a toy.

Make your dreams come true

The former has lots of software ported to it. The latter doesn't even have a working Spotify client.

I'm not meme'ing. This shit actually happened to me irl. I'm fucking dying inside man.

Are you a trendy lad or a spotty geek?

She is your cousin, not your sister]

I'm in pain.

It's still wrong. The entire family will get fucked up if we do anything and I'm sure her life and the children's lives we would have would all be hell on earth.

Nigger, people married their first cousins every so often back in the 1800s. Shit was pretty normal actually back then.

And now look at how the Brits and Americans turned out.
I'm sure you can figure out why impregnating your first cousin is bad.

Yeah and now we have Britain. Go read a book nigger.

/thread
BSD cucks begone

Say I do get to smash, do you think it could turn into a 1 night stand that makes me see her as family again? Or is this something I'm gonna have to suppress and take with me to the grave?

It's not gonna happen because the rest of your family is composed of normal non Sup Forums basement dwelling spazmoids.

Probably. Yeah.

I've never noticed anything odd about her save for an obsession with stickers.

put some stickers on your dick

>Sup Forums gives dating advice

Don't worry lad. I'm going to marry my qt cousin soon. It's ok.

Nothing.

If not trolling: aren't you massively afraid of the future for her and her kids?

I don't think I even have a chance with mine, I've never even seen her take interest in me when I was on a football team in HS.

I know man, look how have they turned out and have created the whole modern world, even the computer you are typing on, revolutioned science in all of its fields, account for 99% of mankind technological creations and inventions, etc.

Damn white people mang.

FreeBSD has no ASLR