Why do Russians and Americans love strong men so much?

Why do Russians and Americans love strong men so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
anesi.com/fscale.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It would take 2-3 Putins to fill out a Trump.

With that said, Russia must not like strong men.

They are cuckolds

putin is mean but not so outspoken. trump is liek gaddafi who was always loud. amerifats dont really love a strong man but love being hyped for something with loudness and americlap

macho macho men

and what? they get more pussi than you my nigga

>not loving strong men
You a poofta or something George?

Everyone yearns for what he lacks.

Russian and American men feel impotent and weak, and so they look towards leaders that are not, or at least pretend to not be.

Charisma.

that why czechs have Zeman?

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They are opposed to Trump and Putin, and wish to be more European.

Better question is, why doesn't the rest of the world want strong men to lead their country?

Pretty much. He has superior intellect (well used to but he still acts like he has it all), freedom of speech (or at least makes it seem like he does), monopoly for truth and infallibility on par with a baroque pope and access to large amount of food and alcohol.

anesi.com/fscale.htm

>tfw 3.1

Because they tell true
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo&feature=youtu.be

idk maybe low test, i just know it's far more alpha to love strong women instead

In this culture it takes a strong man to say you love your country.

small penis size

Putin can deal with balding, he doesn't need stupid and obvious comb ups to feel good about himself.

people say that Obama is a good orator but I've always found Putin much better; his style of speaking feels much more natural, instead of reading some sort of script

Powerful countries need powerful leaders.

who doesn't

Its cyclical.
We've grown tired of weak women.