This picture was taken in Germany

>this picture was taken in Germany

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Germany#Timeline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are there so many T*rks in Germany anyway?

Is there some historical association like Indians and the UK?

LMAO :-DDDDD

Why are they proud of being Turks in Germany? What's there to be proud of in such a scenario...

muh Gallipoli

Oh all these butthurt make me proud of my ancestors like thier. :-DDD

>arge-scale migration of Turkish citizens to West Germany developed during the Wirtschaftswunder ("economic miracle") of the 1960s and 1970s. Suffering from an acute labour shortage because of the economic boom, the West German government negotiated a trade of labour with their Turkish counterparts. Turkish workers were invited to move to West Germany to fill in this void, particularly to work in the factories to do simple repetitive tasks.

Yes they were invited after WW2 to help rebuild the country, I think that they were meant to go home after but they never did.

Most foreigners here don't talk with germs and have their own districts. It's more like living in Turkey than in shitmany.

fuck germany

I guess asimilation isn't much of an option when the national food and beverages are haram...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Germany#Timeline

I can see one German flag

What percentage of people in Germany is T*rkish?

Seems like every other German flag is a t*rk posting

there is no germany

3 million people are turks
many foreigners post with a germ flag and pretend to be white germs. there are only 2 or 3 turks

People really should adapt to the culture of the country they're moving to regardless of their history, unless they plan to leave said country within their lifetime.

there is no german culture. everything in this country is shit except the jobs. most people here work until their children find a work or finish uni and move back to their countries.

What about you my fellow Greek? How long do you intend on staying in Germany?

wont post with this ugly flag after 2020 fuck this terroristic shithole

>most people here work until their children find a work or finish uni and move back to their countries.
What are major attractions in Germany? I've never seen anything notable besides the Brandenburg Gate.

Is there a Disney Land-Berlin or something?

topical island

German beaches have dark, uninviting water though.

The nature can be beautiful here and there, but nothing special mostly. Most cities were bombed in WW2, so they are really ugly today.

its just the greatest country in the world, thats why all the achmeds come here