twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

milwaukee botswana gachimpo bongo

MRUSNI
BURMSKI
SPERMI

FUCK BALKAN NIGGERS FUCKING MUSLIMS
EAT DICK

gypsies

Do you have a scribd account?can someone download free books from there?

>tfw not a real language
>tfw not a real church
>tfw not a real nation
>tfw not a real country

WHEN WILL THE SUFFERING END??

>WHEN WILL THE SUFFERING END??
When you remove kebab.

in 10 years you wont exist

At least you will be a real country when Albania unites with Kosovo and annexes you.

I watch a lot of documentaries but this is really the best I've seen. Catchy as fuck, give it a shot guy 10/10

m.imdb.com/title/tt5189670/

I feel the same, I don't care about Dacians at all and she likes to tell other people that I'm not Romanian because of it, that and because I'm pr*vincial :^ ).

they will, with a albo majority
Some things are worse things than death

(^:

>they will, with a albo majority
>Some things are worse things than death

>open borders
>saves drowning shitskins
>~500,000 albanians
>birthrate of like 1.3
>average age like 68

Greece will be Albania Minor in a generation.

What are you doing in Egypt?

can Skopje beat Albania 1v1 ?

bullies desu

the numbers don't check out

your mum can beat my dick 1v1

They already tried to do that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_insurgency_in_the_Republic_of_Macedonia

slavs are not good with math

Probably. Although perhaps there is a glimmer of hope that Albo % has reached it's maximum. I base that on the following:
In 2002 there were 504k Albos in the census. There were also 260k which voted in the parliamentary election the same year. This maps to something like 52%.
If we take the number of Albos who voted in the last parliamentary election their number was 238k.
238k is 52% 457k, which means the Albo numbers have been reduced by 47,000 people.
Then again, I didn't make the same calculations for us which I assume will produce even bigger loss on our side.

Voluntary work, we go from highschool to highschool to talk about their future major/career and tell them to follow their passions or help them looking for them. Chose to do this as a cheap vacation because food and housing is given by the company but I'm enjoying my work surprisingly.

what is the identity of your company?frog interests?

they have developed a very close relation with egypt

This got me thinking.

Is there any way of preventing immigration to happen besides making it harder for non desired countries, being "politically incorrect" and changing the local mentality into a state of hostily against foreigners?

I would like to know what you think /balk/, let's brainstorm.

Yes, be a shithole with terrible living standards.

>Is there any way of preventing immigration to happen

being poor didn't work for us

that didn't work for you though

Are you kidding me? What's the benefit of this? Not to mention that with the happenings recently aren't you afraid? Female coworkers? Rape tries already?

Be a shithole with terrible living standars that doesn't border any significant Albanian populations?

>buc*rejti

Yes its about time.

Daily reminder that Kosovo is Albanian and because of based America it will NEVER be Serbian again

>frog interests

hihihhiihiih cat de funny

Yes, there is, and the whole world seems to have magically forgotten about it.

SHOOT THEM AT THE BORDER

Why the fuck would you not shoot someone trying to cross illegally into your country, what happened to this world...

Can we have a place north of Kumanovo? Also, what will you do about Albos?

be an island away from africa and middle east
don't import american media to change your cultural values

basically japan

Your daily reminder that siptars are immigrants , settled by Ottomans there.

>The Dečani chrysobulls (1321–31) of Serbian king Stefan Dečanski contains a detailed list of households and villages in Metohija and northwestern Albania. The first charter concludes that this region was ethnically Serb.[15] 89 settlements with 2,666 households were recorded, out of which 86 were Serb (96,6%), and 3 were Albanian (3,3%); there were 2,166 livestock households of 2,666 agricultural households, out of which 2,122 were Serb (98%), and 44 were Albanian (2%).[16]

Move them to ghettos the same way we do with gypsies, then complain that there are ghettos in the country.

I have the theory that globalization just happened, but no one cared about regulating it.
We're on the verge of collapse, and when it collapses, it will be properly managed.

Think about the great depression. There were no economic prevention for a lot of things, and nowadays they set basic regulations for preventing it from happening again.

Same thing after ww2, it had to become a global war for creating real concerns about the bad things territorial expansionism could create under a superstate.

We're currently living under an uncontrolled globalist world, and our problems will be socially oriented rather than economic related.
There should be laws for preventing the demographics of a country to change drastically.

I believe that's what we'll see in the next couple of decades.

Impressive.

You already got north macedonia I think, that presevo or bujanovac or whatever it's called was part of regional macedonia. It's a smaller percentage tho.

>What's the benefit of this?
I'm doing something interesting.
>Not to mention that with the happenings recently aren't you afraid?
I am, but desu it's worth it, my co-workers are great and Egypt is beautiful, too bad it's populated by Egyptians, surprisingly the only people I have problems with besides Egyptians are other Romanians.

>Female coworkers? Rape tries already?
There has been one case, but only attempted at rape. And I was close to getting robbed twice.

>presevo or bujanovac or whatever it's called was part of regional macedonia
But that is now filled with Albanians. Vranje is where most of us are in in south-east Serbia and that was once under Bulgarian rule, so was Niš, Pirot, Surdulica...

*french

About albos in Macedonia and gypsies in Bulgaria, why don't we sterilize them without their knowledge, like during mandatory vaccinations for example?

Israel does this with Africans who enter their country,

KOSOVO IS THE PINNACLE OF SERBIAN CIVILIZATION AND IS RIGHTFULLY SERBIAN CLAY S(Q)HI(P)THEAD REMOVE KEBAB KOSOBO JE SRBIJA REEEEEEEEEEE

>yotsuba theme
what a fucking nigger

what's ur problen provincialo

Tfw when we become part of Bulgaria our politicians will rule over 10 million people and Sofia elites will shit their pants.

want a swarthy balkan boy

>too bad its populated by egyptians
WE

Yes you not cool, no you not bool. I don't give no damn I'm not calling you boo. My bitch she a jew from Cluji

cluji a shit

JUST!

WE WUZ DARDANIA N SHIT NIGGA

Hand over the (You)s and nobody gets hurt.

(esi)

what's the point of having Albanian countries when Albanians flee them to countries without albanians?

YOU COME INTO MY HOUSE
LIKE THIS
DEMANDING (YOU)S?!

t. ros, the sumo fighter from brasov

Could this khan be the pm of Bulgaria?

Bukovina nu e Moldova!

Ai dreptate.Bucovina e Romania.

WUZ AYYYYY LMAOS N SHIET

Why do you want north macedonia dude? It's not like your politicians care about the south and by all accounts that region is better as part of north macedonia than as south serbia

Story on rape and robbery pls

>America will be top dog forever

They're an infestation.

bucovina e materie fecala.

I'd vote for him

you took that pic?
nice

te-am testat sa vad daca esti moldovean. Esti

If we unite guy has a good chance actually

Ofc Ljupcho doesn't have anything to do with Slavs. He looks like he came yesterday together with Khan Auspuh and established the Khanate of Bulgaria.

nope

He's worth like 200-300 million usd

>speak slavic language
>"we have nothing to do with slavs"
why are fyromians so delusional?

wtf you keep on building these ugly commieblocks ?

bucovineana?

Source of proof?

nu, nu imi pasa de taranimea din provincie.

Also it's interesting to know that besides being a "pro-Bulgarian" while in power Georgievski actually developed relations with Greece the most lol.

I know, he's a total khan. He also shilled for Bulgaria and keeps doing it but refuses to move to Sofia, he lives in Skopje and Florida.

ce sector? ai tate?

we've got enough albos and turks already

>slavic language
>slavic genes
>we are not slavs we are ancient macedonians

I dunno but Serbs are the same genetically as Bulgarians because their origin is Bulgarian.

Well from what I've watched him say, he says we're separate nations today but stop bulshitting me we were something different from Bulgarians more than century ago.

naaaah

Also the only time Serbia got an empire (that lasted 30 years) is when their royalty became ethnically Bulgarian

How can this be true if Bulgarians are the ones who waz khans while we are slavic in origin?

Let me guess, a bulgarian batka beat your gypo ass while you were visiting Bulgaria? That is just too much butthurt lately from people with Romanian flag to be banter. Roaches are on the rise too.

A roach living in Romania?

wtf,i remember this was the reasonable politician that distanced himself from the antickisation.

He changed now?
also
>al jassera
you have been infiltrated badly

nice lie you mongoloid.Bulgarians look like subhumans compared to any yugoslav.

>slavic genes

I doubt that fyroms are more than 15% of Yugoslavija.

Fyrom is historically serbian clay, my turd skin siptar friend.