church on time

need a gf to cuddle

3rd for

I HATE YOUR AD

korean pop

How autistic must you be to be a regular poster on /brit/pol

northerners simply cannot comprehend the thought of a train being underground

who else /ambivert/ here

>we need more third world migrants who can't speak English, who didn't finish Secondary school, who refuse to integrate, who have no clear skillset and require hundreds of thousands of pounds to subsidize their existence so they can prop up the British economy and NHS over the next two decades

about as autistic as a regular on /brit/

about the same as an irish austist that posts in a british general

youtube used to do this thing where if you closed a video it would bring you back to that point if you opened it again
has this stopped for anyone else?

>"Oi cunt, I heard you been talking shit about 'muzzies' and 'shitskins' in an online malaysian fingerpainting forum?"

what do

>I'm a racist

social housing is a bad solution

what we really need to do is abolish planning regulation (and the green belts)

source?

not for me

Lil Uzi Vert is so good despite sounding like a total twat

No we need Land Value Tax.

We've had this discussion many times.

still does it for me

I can even watch a video on my phone and then come back to it later on my laptop and it'll resume where I left off

looks like you're the only one
*pushes you*
loner LOOOONNERR
*pushes you again and you stumble back and your lip starts trembling*
hahaha wow, bendeeeerr aleert

>I'm a bigot

Lads, is it possible to make money selling World of Warcraft gold? Or is there not a market for that anymore?

Any of you ever done it?

I'm gaining speed Dahnald! I'm catching up to you!

We can have both

>I want more muzzies and niggers in tower blocks on former greenbelt land

kill yourself perhaps?

Yes I bloody well have you no-necked swarthy arsehole

*sweeps his leg*

*stamps on his nose with my doc martins*

honestly if youre not a racist as a european native in 2016 then theres something wrong with you
its so unlikely that i wouldnt believe someone that claimed to be

Poleaboo wishes his Hearthstone account was worth something

piss drunk on a sunday night

honestly thought it was Tuesday or something lol

being a NEET is hard work

Business idea: find the contact info for poleaboo's dad and tell everything in hopes of an honour killing

Based slugbro.

tower blocks are a product of planning regulation

fuck sake how do i fix this?

i wonder what seaside mark is doing right this second

use my intellect to obliterate him mentally

haha, all brawn, no brains my friend. You should have spent more time reading the Greeks instead of lifting crude objects up and down. heh...

belter of a post

>social housing is a bad solution
IIRC doesn't Singapore do social housing pretty well (in addition to using it to stop ghettoisation by refusing to clump the same ethnicities together in enclaves)?

Not sure about Scandinavia but the massive problem in the UK was selling off housing stock and not bothering to replace it (or build any more in the first place). Social housing worked pretty well in the UK from the '20s to the '70s.

yes I have and if you attack me you will prove me right, checkmate fuckboy

im on xans i dont wanna dance
nino said lets get it so uno i gotta get it man

2bh i think Thom Yorke acts like a twat because not only is he ugly, he's a manlet.

i'd be bitter as well if i was him

very runty

>70% of the land is owned by 0.66% of the population.
>Just 6,000 or so landowners - mostly aristocrats, but also large institutions and the Crown - own about 40 million acres, two thirds of the UK.
>60 million people live in 24 million dwellings.
>These 24 million dwellings sit on approx 4.4 million acres (7.7% of the land).
There's a massive distribution problem, not supply problem. Increasing supply won't fix the UK's land problems. Only fixing distribution with a Land Value Tax will.

2bh i think swansea are getting relegated and may never come back up

Got bored and bought a coffee machine

lottie is a hottie

>The shortest distance between two adjacent stations on the underground network is only 260 metres. The tube journey between Leicester Square and Covent Garden on the Piccadilly Line takes only about 20 seconds, but costs £4.80 (cash fare). Yet it still remains the most popular journey with tourists.

>coffee in caps
runt life

In Singapore and Hong Kong, all the land is owned by the government. You can only lease the land. This prevents land hoarding and keeps land prices nice and cheap. It also means land goes to the market participants who are most likely to use it productively rather than simple hoard it.

fantastic posts

you're on top form tonight lads

Someone please give me something to watch

wouldn't mind a freshly squoze coffee right na

twitter.com/bestofmargot/status/759478622021361664

singapore has the same yearlong wait lists that UK and scandi social housing has

the problem is the government is almost always incapable of taking the problem seriously, but the market can fix it (see the UK or certain parts of the US)

A Swedish Love Story (1970)

ok, let's say theres a land value tax. what happens to that land? what will it solve?

so? tourists would have travel cards...

fuck off man, what's the point in following a plastic club like liverpool?

matt ludford

>capped coffee

put some anthrax in it and neck that

coming to the point in my cycle where I don't want to play video games

something on youtube or something. Cant be bothered downloading

Good post

on the end of the tit I imagine cara you vapid, air-headed trollop

>had to appeal a ban for posting the description of a tim video (i am UNBANNED now, this is NOT ban evasion)
ah yes love that

I think it's on youtube as well

Rainy Days and Mondays (Vocal) -- Say a Little Prayer (Guitar & Singing)

doesn't he work at a call center or something

Good lad

Bought a month of WoW game time just a week ago and I'm bored of this shite already

Dunno what to do with my life until I go uni x

>we need more third world migrants who can't speak English, who didn't finish Secondary school, who refuse to integrate, who have no clear skillset and require hundreds of thousands of pounds to subsidize their existence so they can prop up the British economy and NHS over the next two decades

>Dunno what to do with my life until I go uni x

same

If you're one of the 6,000 landowners who owns 70% of the UK's land and you start getting taxed on Land Value (say 10%), you're now paying money to own land. You're not going to pay that money to own the land UNLESS that land earns you income to pay the tax. How would the land earn you income? Either you bring it to the market and build housing/businesses on it or you get somebody else to. What is the consequence of this? 70% of the UK's land suddenly comes back onto the market. When supply increases, prices fall. Also a huge source of UK wealth is opened up. Taxes can go down too.

I'll have a few weeks of not playing any then become addicted again

the world is a circle

>sharing an opinion with someone makes you like them in any other way
good argument lad, very impressive

you're 31

>subscribed to The Economist
>got my first issue today
*licks finger*
ah yes

Good lad

The Economist is shit. Complete Neolberal madness. Don't bother.

>not the Financial Times
runt life

Just uninstall steam like I did

I still get tempted to watch gameplay videos on youtube every now and then but I can't imagine myself ever actually playing video games at length ever again like I used to

>the economist
hahahahahaha

>liberals complain about society getting stupid
>still invite people who can't speak English

Do they not understand that pupils who don't speak English will slow everyone down?

then they stupidly suggest "Well, everyone should just learn Arabic/Spanish then!"

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this lads?

this, the economist is utter drivel

but how is that land valued in the first place?

*unsheathes katana and crouches down in a battle pose*

don't make me laugh, simpleton, your drug enhanced physique is no match for my mastery of the silvery blade

but my only friends are on steam

not everyone is a runt ffs

shit meme

>Neolberal

meme word

absolute madman

>sharing an opinion with someone makes you like them in any other way
>good argument lad, very impressive

muslims

his supporters are all fucking white males

ah yes, i DO listen to economy magazine reviews on the same general in which they tend to stalk mentally ill men