Applefags BTFO

Apple on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2LxjAwMt94
nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2011/08/10/bh-2011-bit-squatting-dns-hijacking-without-exploitation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>only 16 gb of ram
Post the good config with the 64 gb of ram

Apple is still alive to do the suicide watch?

But I need $4000 dollars machine to feeeel superior.

in other news, water is wet

what did he mean by this?

illiteracy must be difficult

Forgot to mention your LELnovo gets a 30 second battery life :)

it seems op's the one who's illiterate

Why are you provoking a flame war here? No one under 60 is buying Apple products anyway. They are for light browsing and locked down so much that they can ensure nothing will break that light browsing.

Did you up the storage and CPU? I specced both to 2TB and best CPU option

It's all about the operation system

The P51 can be hackintoshed

Just tried it with 64GB ECC and an extra 1TB HDD.
Still cheaper than the Macbook Pro

iNiggers btfo. How will they ever recover?

worth it for macOS

Stop lying
Also, apparently

This is why we put up with the cost. I'm also an iOS developer, so there's that.

>Hurr Hackintosh

No, I have better things to to with my time than fiddle with drivers and try to make shit work.

Wait, really? That's surprisingly cheap for the P51. Like, desktop-tier cheap. I though laptops were supposed to be expensive, and business laptops (i.e. thinkpads, obviously excluding used ones) even more so

>mfw a 3 thousand dollar winblows laptop looks worse than a laptop from /csg/

It's meant for work not a fucking fashion contest

I tried this experiment with HP's Zbooks, and the Zbooks are way more expensive than the Thinkpads, even if you choose FreeDOS. I forget if it was more expensive than the Macbook though.

Welp. One thing I 100% an on board with is the keyboard travel. What the fuck were they thinking at apple when they made that thing? It hurts my fingers to type for even a short time and touch typing is difficult because of the lack of feedback. The previous keyboards where fine, but these new ones are really bad.

Just tried with a Zbook 15. About $4000, so more than the Thinkpad, but still cheaper than the Mac

>he travels with his laptop
get out

Ya so? If I'm paying a premium price I should have a premium design

>shitty overheating aluminum heatsink
>premium design

This, holy shit. I am currently on a Macbook, and I have to keep the fans on a high setting to keep the keyboard from becoming a stove. I didn't have this problem back when I had a thinkpad.

same fag

Are you calling us fags whilst saying that you have the same issue? or are you implying we're the same person? We aren't

was that supposed to be funny?

not really

hows that plain text password storage working for ya?

>trying this hard
whew kiddo, way past your bedtime

Wow, first BTFO by Samsung in the phone segment, now Lenovo coming in to deal a spanking on the high end laptop segment. How long will the Apple board let Cook keep doing this Sup Forums?

Wait, they do store passwords as plaintext? Holy shit!

It was a legitimate question, as I have usually seen his post written as one word, so I didn't know what he meant.
Also, It actually is pretty late here.

Not just Lelnovo. Apple is legit retarded. This is a Zbook 15, specced just like the Thinkpad.

>itoddlers will defend this with "MUH MULTIFUNCTIONALITY"
youtube.com/watch?v=-2LxjAwMt94

people actually watch this shit?

>ECC ram
>on a laptop
what fucking retard buys a laptop to render CGI?
why wouldn't they just get a desktop computer? I mean, they can just get up and do something else while it is rendering, they don't need to babysit it 24/7.

Yes
They're called normies

>Why ECC ram on a laptop?
Because why the fuck not?

Don't know.
Searched "mac overheating", got this. Jewtube is a gold-mine for stupid content.

>Open 400 programs
>Encode video with everything open
>"wow it overheats"
k

>see normie beside me on subway browsing social media
>keeps moving his laptop because it's getting painfully hot
Keep telling yourself that, maybe Steve Jobs will grant you a blessing in the afterlife.

>not understanding the basic purpose of a laptop
>t. double digit brainlet

>open 400 programs
>encode video with everything open
>CPU stays at Turbo Boost Long Power Limit
>toasty but reasonable temperature

Thanks chinkpad

>tfw my $300 ideapad with an A8 and 8GB RAM does everything I need it to do and I am free to spend the other $2570 on whatever I want

Feels fucking bueno.

Enjoy a whopping 5 seconds of Battery Life.

ChadPad vs VirginBook "Pro"

iTards will never recover

Is that why Applel removed the time remaining indicator in a software update after customer complaints of less than half the advertised battery life in the 2016 fagbooks?

>numpad on laptop

I'd happily pay $1,000 extra for it to not look like a fashion article.

Because it's a Mobile Workstation. Those tend to have numpads

>soda can

Oh god its the resident Rakesh again. What do you gain from this angry shitposting, poorfag?

Ok if the ThinkPad defeats the mobility purpose then the Mac does too because of the high specs and no cooling

>implying ground soda cans are more expensive than composites and injection-molded magnesium

>buying nu-chinkpads

But muh vidya

nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2011/08/10/bh-2011-bit-squatting-dns-hijacking-without-exploitation/
Educate yourself

They are when you spend a stupid amount of time machining them.

only deluded apple sheep gonna defend this

that looks terrible