/ÉIRE/

Do you like hurling, Ed?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for your man

>using cash for blow
Completely unsanitary. Use a straw, lad.

Kys

A week today I'm off the ciggys, lads.
Going good so far.

good lad
add another few years to your life

Kiss you silly? Okay! :3 pucker up big boy

kill yourself

why cant english people pronounce the letter r?

They talk like babies.

Really can't take most of the ones I've talked to seriously.

>Awri may pwopwer well fackin chuffed oi is

haha dhá bhéinis :----DDDD

and they unironically say cheeky constantly
like thats something your mam says after youve been talking back to her after getting caught eating chocolate spread with a spoon, not something to describe a fucking sou'frican chicken chain

Reasons the yank should be banned:
1. He's underage.
2. He does /nothing/ but shitpost.
3. He's not Irish.
4. He's admitted to ban evading several times.
5. He's posted about using other chans.
6. He's posted CP (that picture of his balls).
7. He's done nothing but damage this general, most regular posters stopped coming because they're sick of his shit. Now we're lucky if we just get the regular three.
8. He takes credit for "saving" this general even though most of his threads have gotten few replies before dying.
9. He's a phoneposter.
10. His improper spelling, grammar and total disregard for anything other than cheap memes he stole from elsewhere to feel momentarily "funny" (it never works).

1. No.
2. No.
3. Wrong.
4. So?
5. So?
6. No.
7. He keeps it alive. All the "regular posters" I think you're referring to are vapid normies or underage redditors.
8. He did revive it though. (^:
9. So?
10. Kek get a sense of humour you dryshite.

"So this happened at the African Plains in Dublin Zoo today and according to some eye witnesses, the child was left inside the enclosure for more than 20 minutes" - Fm 104 phoneshow

I hate being from Dublin sometimes. It's where you find the largest concentration of gobshites.

Fuck off Tommy he's not going to post pics for you. Seriously get some help.

I want you dead

How was everyone's miserable, cloudy day today?

still ongoing
probably going to be shit

Slept until 8pm. Cloudy days are comfy af desu.

When the fuck did you go to sleep, lad? Cloudy isn't super comfy. Rainy/stormy with thunder is comfy as fuck.

I can't remember, sometime in the morning, I think maybe around 12 or 1.
Stormy weather comes with the risk that the power/internet might go out.

12-1? Jeez, that's fairly late, man. Although, if you go to sleep later and later, you'll still do a full circle. So I guess it's good.

Storms are rare here in Kerry, but when they do happen, nothing really happens to the electricity or internet.

Why couldn't he just jump over that fence? Or was this taken when he was being rescued? Besides 20 minutes doesn't sound that long in a case like this, it would probably take you a few minutes to find a zookeeper and then he'd probably have to get more zookeepers to help out. Plus it's best not to rush things in case the animals panic. There aren't any carnivores in that exhibit so the kid wasn't in any real danger as long as he stayed out of their way. Unless some off the animals had young children, then it would be quite dangerous.

your man better leave these threads RIGHT FUVKING NOW or this anime gets it..

Keep in mind that if you drive on the left side of the road then your a waste of oxygen

Yui should've known that these things happen when you wear orange in Derry.

If animeland says left, then left is correct.

There is a disturbing lack of Yui in this thread.

no lack of homosexuality atleast, you got us covered there

I am, undoubtedly, the greatest poster in this general, on this board, and across several other boards.

i am literally the best poster on every single chan i've ever graced with my presence

>not even a namefag
Sorry kid.

>I am, undoubtedly, the greatest poster
Yeah, nah.

Reminder that you drive on the right because you were cucked by Napoleon.

Also right-hand drive (left side of the road) makes logical sense for a population majority right-handed because your dominant hand stays on the steering wheel at all times when changing gear.

Namecunts were always inferior posters having to rely on pseudonymity and self-promotion for recognition.

you mean namekings

Fuck off you millenial adolescent. You're still waiting on your inter cert results and have only posted here for like a week.

Reminder that I am the poster who forced Howth to leave.

Eat shit, cocksucker hahahaha. You barely even know me like hahahahaha

Bitch thinks words hurt hahahahaha

Funny stuff, kiddo. ;)

>not even illustrious enough to warrant himself a name
So homo.

>inter cert
Okay gramps.

>he's not /illustrious/ enough to have a board dedicated to him
what the fuck are you doing?

Yeah, as soon as he said inter cert I had to Google that shit. How ancient is this guy?

Do all the oldfigs still come here like?

This post just proves you're more American than Polish or Irish.

I've had several names, all part of my elaborate endgame, a web of deceit and lies you are ALL unwittingly fleas in.

>i LITERALLY created a board exclusively to stroke my own deflated ego
kek

I think he has genuine aspergers, his failure to see he is embarassing himself is textbook.

>This post just proves you're more American than Polish or Irish

Holy fuck, lad. I'm NONE of those things. Keep the fuck up.

>I've had several names, all part of my elaborate endgame, a web of deceit and lies you are ALL unwittingly fleas in

My fucking god, you're quite the autist. Please sterilise yourself and die in a ditch somewhere.

No I've known people with Asperger's, they're nothing like him.

Highly functioning or?

Reminder the german american faux Irishman is a pagan. A fucking pagan.

There's no such thing as low functioning Asperger's. Asperger's is classified as high functioning autism now which it really shouldn't, most Asperger's aren't retards they're just fucked socially. Apart from that they tend to be pretty smart.

Better than your typical autist.

They're exactly like him you armchair psychologist.

They're nothing like him you armchair psychologist.

>which it really shouldn't be
>Apart from that they tend to be pretty smart
Ya, see now I know you're just retarded.

Sorry you don't understand, but I suppose higher education was pretty rare back in your day.

Nice one, lad.

Ooooh burn. Got me good there.

I'll take a pseudo-intellectual kids psychological "knowledge", gleaned from scouring Wikipedia over the overwhelming consensus of the psychological community, sure thing.

>overwhelming consensus of the psychological community
You have no idea what you're talking about. Go home and watch the match, or cut some turf or whatever it is people your age are good at.

>You have no idea what you're talking about.
Explain why then.

This should be good.
>inb4 n-no i-i d-dont want to ;(
kek

>I'll take a pseudo-intellectual kids psychological "knowledge", gleaned from scouring Wikipedia over the overwhelming consensus of the psychological community, sure thing

Nice ad hominem, retard. Nothing to bring to the table but insults. I bet you feel so superior for knowing what 'pseudo-intellectual' means.

I see a few of you use regionals already.. you should advertise them in your OP like the good old days (a bunch of generals used to advertise the regional extension in OP, think /eire/ was one of em). I've only seen regionals for maybe 5 different Irish counties on Sup Forums and I know the Irish frequenters here are more widely distributed then that.

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums (github.io link at the bottom will take you to an easy instruction page) for interested lurkers

also see /flag/ for more details -->

Fuck off.

>you should advertise them in your OP

Sorry, lad. That's your job. Your threads are all about them.

I think you should fuck off back to whatever bog you crawled out of. You're making this thread so unwelcoming by being a hostile asshole to everyone.

Well the generals used to collaborate with us, not sure when that stopped

we're just one thread, we don't have that good reach

Start by explaining what the "overwhelming consensus of the psychological community" is.

Yeah we need more, I'll mention it if I make the next thread.

Christ fuck off nigger. I remember from a thread a few weeks back, what do you even want out of /éire/? Just to vent your frustrations? You've done nothing but bitch, even the yank's shitposts are trying to be fun.

Look, you've made me defend the yank, that's how shit you are.

Sorry to hear that, lad. We'll try our best. Can't guarantee that for everyone, though.

this threads analasys of me is fascinating. ye seem to have some sort of... repressed feelings for me? possibly fuelled by your insecurities
i will make more observations in the meantime

Congrats yank, I've found there are worse posters in /éire/ than you. At least you don't pretend to be smart. You've earned this (You).

>token reddit meme man to further explain you are a fucking gimp

Reminder.

United States of Ireland when?

thanks chums

also for the record I'm not the yank who regularly shitposts here, 'your man' or whatever he calls himself, I lurk /eire/ occasionally but I think I've only ever posted here a handful of times

funny enough, my regionals don't seem to be displaying properly else you'd know I was a different yank, I'm troubleshooting it with the /flag/tists

that vape king guy who used to post on here was a real elitist, as bad as the eternal yank, I like you lot though

That's one ugly flag, dude.

>y-you're hurting my feelings ;(
kek what a soft sheltered wanker

>I'm not the yank who regularly shitposts here
Lad, we know. We can tell. He's too proud of himself to never use his alias.

>that vape king guy who used to post on here was a real elitist, as bad as the eternal yank
Yeah.

>I like you lot though
Thanks, bud. We like you too.

>I'm not the yank who regularly shitposts here, 'your man' or whatever he calls himself
We can tell pretty easily. Even when he doesn't use his name you can still spot his posts a mile away. Also he's never used regionals, I don't even know if you can get them on phones.

Reported to IRA for disgracing an Irish flag.

american protetantism is really confusing

>implying so fucking hard
What happened, lad? Shit and pissed yourself that everyone turned on you, so you decided to take a breather for 20 minutes? You're fucking scum, like. Just off yourself already. To be honest, it just looks like you're projecting, faggot.

The IRA are too busy shooting 10 year old protestant schoolboys to pay attention to me.

>d-define this part of y-your argument i-i don't understand
you should know, you said it was wrong kek :^)

but actually redefining the term in the dsm with binding medical and legal ramifications i think should suffice you utterly contemptible clueless twat

@62874806
>calvinism, lutherism, baptists, etc.
Why can't they just stick to one?

Did the nuns teach you anything?

>@
back to /brit/

looks like i win...

Again

see'ya later kiddos ;)

June 1st

My life has taken a turn for the worse. All the days are melding into one another. Hours of shitposting on Sup Forums has rendered my mind muddled and meme addled.

Tonight I have stumbled on a most degenerate thread known as /eire/. Just from taking a brief glance at the thread, I can envisage weak, nebbish faces hiding behind a computer screen.

start by explaining what the "I can envisage weak, nebbish faces hiding behind a computer screen" is

Leave to play vidya for a while and the wizard left. Feels good.

Same, except I'm leaving to play vidya now.

THE THREAD PLAN I FILED IN THE OP LISTS ME, SWOOCE, DR. SABHSAÍ HERE BUT ONLY ONE OF (YOU)

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR MAN, WHY DOES HE CRASH THIS GENERAL WITH NO SURVIVORS?

Reply to me Your man I'm your biggest fan

give me the fucking timbs lithuania

well goodnight /éire/ i guess

I hope Madoposter comes back, I miss him.

>when you almost score with a 16 yo pure virgin but her friend just wont stop cockblocking
I need something strong for this one lads. Its been a fucking year due to work and shit and when I finally hit it off it gets fucking ruined.

Did you at least get her number?