Intel are liars and tech reviewers are dumb asses given golden samples

Intel are liars and tech reviewers are dumb asses given golden samples.

>Hiding the all core turbo frequencies
>sending golden samples to certain reviewers
>8400 most likely to suffer from low all core turbo frequences to keep power usage at TDP
>JayZ forced to backpeddle on his review

Intel fags will defend this.

youtube.com/watch?v=O98qP-FsIWo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zi-zU2p2ykc
reddit.com/r/intel/comments/75phtt/interesting_view_on_all_core_turbo_and_multicore/
wired.com/2009/12/ftc-sues-intel-for-anti-competitive-practices/
extremetech.com/computing/184323-intel-stuck-with-1-45-billion-fine-in-europe-for-unfair-and-damaging-practices-against-amd
youtube.com/watch?v=b0Oeme4V2bM
valid.x86.fr/cache/screenshot/jigii0.png
twitter.com/GamersNexus/status/918156701571977216
twitter.com/GamersNexus/status/918357924963110912
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JayZ followup video proving this.

youtube.com/watch?v=zi-zU2p2ykc

Enjoy your lower performance 8400's on H and B series boards when they come.

>Mobo venders enable a boost feature stock.
>People benchmark with stock settings
>BTFO ryzen in all aspects
>And fans bitch about unfair boost clocks.
It's not their fault ryzen won't go past 4.0ghz.
We've know Intel has the frequency advantage for a while now.

>sending golden samples to certain reviewers
Gamers Nexus got a bad overclocking 8700k and I saw another channel only managed 4.6ghz with a 8350k.

You forgot requires water good cooling or housefires.

All those throttling CPU's and short lifetimes because you they know that the stock cooler is shit and it's boosting too high.

It's only okay when AMD do it.

AMD ask reviewers to disable MCE when comparing like for like.

>Intel using shady and anti consumer business practices
I’m shocked! Shocked I tell you!

>Expect 8400 series on H and B motherboards to have MUCH lower all core turbo. Intel are trying to hide this fact from consumers.

Intel leddit is being BTFO. All those reviewers testing on overclocked settings by default.

>All Ryzen reviews done under stock coolers
>all Coffee Lake reviews done under AIO water minimum, custom loops for most.
Really makes you think...

That's because the 8700K does not come with its own cooler. The 1800X and 1700X don't have one either (not sure about 1600X). But yeah. They should not be tested under water that is a fucking cheat. Stick something realistic on them like a decent medium cost air cooler.

AMD blacklist reviewers if they don't benchmark the way AMD wants them to. Reviewers can only benchmark certain games with specific apis using specific resolutions under special snowflake settings, or they face retaliation.

Leddit on suicide watch

reddit.com/r/intel/comments/75phtt/interesting_view_on_all_core_turbo_and_multicore/

Oh I think this is a subtle reference to gamers nexus violating their NDA and AMD telling them to take their review down until after the NDA date, followed later by GN putting out an article whining like babies that they didn't get a Vega 64 like everyone else did claiming AMD was unfairly targeting them, except they actually did get a Vega it just arrived late

What a bunch of fucking asshats

>You forgot requires water good cooling or housefires.
A few reviewers used air coolers to hit 4.8ghz on all 6 cores.

I don't think it's actually this though either - Intel aren't trying to 'hide' 8400 performance, their setting themselves up for Ice Lake 10nm.
Intel has already made it clear at a few of the investor meetings that first gen 10nm will be disaster that they may not be able to mitigate.

This is them mitigating it.
1st gen 10nm will clock like shit (possibly worse than GloFo 14LPP)- so Intel is trying to normalize the lower clocks now, so that the bad clocks on Ice Lake won't look so bad.

No idea what they're going to do for the 'K' chips though, since that plan won't work for them.
Maybe Coffee-Lake Refresh 2.0

Just accept the irrelevance of AMD cpus

So this tells me that Linus, GN, and Canucklehead, at the very least, are getting paid off or receiving cherrypicked samples.

They're also the three biggest reviewers, I'm not even surprised that they're garbage at their "job".

I think that it was a not so subtle reference to amd blacklisting reviewers unless they benchmark with a gpu bottleneck, and to skip games that could not be subjected to the same bottleneck.

In his newest video he looks really stressed out, what did they tell Jay Sup Forums?

I respect gn for not being afraid of getting on amd's bad side. It would be nice if more reviewers would do the same just to show AMD that they can't bully people around. Other reviewers who were blacklisted just wait to buy store samples for their reviews, and i generally trust those as they'll test the software that I intend to run, and the games I like under many resolutions. I won't even think about buying hardware unless I see those types of benchmarks, and I don't mind if the reviews are released after the hype train settles.

I remember when Intel wasn't just blacklisting reviewers but actively suing them for giving unfavorable reviews.

And this is actually proven and covered in Intel's FTC and Euro anti-trust lawsuits, unlike your baseless allegations regarding AMD.

wired.com/2009/12/ftc-sues-intel-for-anti-competitive-practices/
extremetech.com/computing/184323-intel-stuck-with-1-45-billion-fine-in-europe-for-unfair-and-damaging-practices-against-amd

Baseless. More like you're pretending to not remember what happened a few months ago during the ryzen launch.

JayZ retested. Recommends Ryzen as the better buy. Intel BTFO.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=b0Oeme4V2bM

Hardware Canucks, switch to ryzen
-give him the best chip

GamerNexus get the best also, proving him really a intel shill

Linus get because of his view

It looks like he's gonna cry in that video wtf

>Get banned for linking the JayZ's retest video on Linus Tech forums

kek

>and found that the cpu was running at 92c with 100c spikes

The damage is done and Intel are laughing their rubbing their hands together with glee.

Only the honest reviewers will go back and retest. At least we can weed out the shills this way.

Linus (((Sebastian)))

>damage
Dipshit gamers that watch youtube reviews is probably .5% of the market.

I was referring to tech websites

The biggest issue with the video was the 8400 part since it's all speculation at this point. Everything else was fine, I just wish people would stop mindlessly repeating that the 8400 will suck on B360 boards as fact.

gamers nexus is really an intel shill

considering how fast the article about those clock is releases
He knew but act dumb during first review. get golden chip everytime from intel

He's a big guy, probably gets tired easily.

yeah. Jayz seems like an alright dude, if a little dumb. It's forgivable. GamersNexus is fucking shills to the bone. And fuck the faggot with long hair.

>gamers nexus is really an intel shill
Oh shut the fuck
G.N was the 1st to point out the testing was flawed.
You can't just call anyone who shows intel beating AMD a shill.
WebM related.

>get golden chip everytime from intel
Except his 8700k was a dud compared to other 5.3ghz chips released.
He only managed 4.9ghz at 1.4V
1.4V is stupid high for Skylake based chips.

>Lawsuits don't matter!
Memes write themselves

AMD would probably have a few lawsuits if they weren't the only competition that just happen to be US based. Intel knows that they would lose more money if CryMD wasn't around. Being second place by default has it's advantages in certain industries.

>"professional" reviewers not checking their motherboard settings on their benchmarking rigs

Intel isn't US based?

I sometimes wonder if the people posting shit like this aren't actually intel shareholders or execs or something extremely butthurt about AMD

>running overclocked "STOCK" CPU
>Its better than the really stock competition
So this is the power of fanboys

>It was okay when AMD enabled XMP by default, set base frequencies in the gutter and decided that per-core turbo frequencies was 'proprietary information' in order to sell literally trash-binned parts that would never hit those turbo frequencies in their tdp or even at all

When was that again?

>Adored shill

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

The shill is so mad Coffee Lake destroys Rypoo garbage in performance for less money

jay always gets butthurt when he's been proven wrong or incompetent. he's released entire videos where he's just crying about how people are mean to him and how hard his life is

intel is fucking dog shit.

can someone please post the full list of incel 'x doesn't matter' arguments? i'm finding it really hard to keep track

Right now, what's the difference?
The longest one I have
>Multi-core doesn't matter!
>Price/performance doesn't matter!
>Performance per watt doesn't matter!
>Power usage doesn't matter!
>Temperatures don't matter!
>Soldered dies don't matter!
>Stutters don't matter!
>Streaming doesn't matter!
>Data centers don't matter!
>Locked CPUs don't matter!
>OEMs don't matter!
>Hyperscalers don't matter!
>Upgradeability doesn't matter!
>Anti-competitive business practices don't matter!
>Locked platform features don't matter!
>Synthetic loads don't matter!
>Burnt pins don't matter!
>*NEW* ECC support doesn't matter!
>*NEW* PCI-e lanes don't matter!
>*NEW* Power draw several times the TDP doesn't matter!

Intel and amd are both us based. If AMD dies Intel, and Nvidia loses government contracts. This reason explains why they where able to stay afloat for the last few years during bulldozer.

I dont a have golden chip, please believe me. this new shill tactic

we know you post here Steve fuck off and cut your hair you hippy

AMD is stale again, and it only took a few months. This reminds me of when Phenom 2's where top tities. In fact it's the same spiel all over again.
>Phenom's are best intel a shiet won't have anything for x years
core2 comes out
>intel anti competitive, reviewers are shill just wait for bulldozer it's amazing we promise
bulldozer releases
>software not optimized for bulldozer, wait for piledriver it's optimized intel is dead
and so forth.

lol no, this just kaby lake with 2 extra core

Stale?
They release a new desktop cpu line, new workstation line, a new server line, a new gpu line, pro cards, they are about to release new apu line for oem... And this happened in the last 7 months (march-october).
>hurr hurr amd is stale
Wtf should they do? Release another new cpu line 6 months later?

>kaby lake with 2 extra core
Sounds pretty good to me.

9 months later, unless Ryzen 12LP gets delayed

just buy those new motherboard goy.

>Wtf should they do? Release another new cpu line 6 months later?
We both no they won't. AMD is tapped out, and they'll ride ryzen for the next 8 years. Zen2 will have little ipc gains, so more cores again are most likely. I suspect that the reason that they are realeasing everything sooo quick is to beat intel, and nvidia to the punch, because they know that have such a small window to make any real profit. AMD's game is to make as many moves as they can before the other shoe drops.

>just put zen 2 on your pcie 3.0 board
The new standards won't matter, so you should keep your old motherboard, and try to find an interesting place to stick your old ryzen cpu.

even without ipc gain
Amd just need clock speed, which new proses will give

Intel is fucked

ayy

linus will just pretend he never reviewed it

>20% difference
nice desu

I'll buy a new motherboard, cpu, gpu, ram, hard drives, and peripherals when the pcie 4.0 boards come out. I'm golden until that time comes.

>Amd just need clock speed, which new proses will give
Sure. That's the story for now.

>pcie 4.0
meme tech, what much fps it will give 1 or 3 fps extra ?

>ayy
Marketing slides are pretty optimistic aren't they.
>ayy you have marketing slides

>AdoredTV

Fucking ignored.

That guy is literally the worst cunt in the history of tech review. I'd believe virtually anyone else saying Intel's CPUs are packed with C4 before I believe this guy saying anything accurate and pro-AMD competitors.

better than those of Icelake

>meme tech,
This is what amd said about pcie 3.0
>what much fps it will give 1 or 3 fps extra ?
It will give me a compatible slot for the meme pcie 4.0 cards.

>better than those of Icelake
ooohh you got me.
I'll probably still buy an ice lake unless ibm comes out with something better.

Damn, those Intel CPUs get old pretty fast then.

Based ASUS showing why they are the Number 1 Motherboard Manufaturer™.

>hardware canucks
i only love their case reviews but the rest is just advertisements

>gamers nexus
obvious intel shill

>linus
a literal advertisement channel, all reviews are paid

the rest is alright. but im suprised with pauls hardware, maybe intel didnt pay this guy more

>stale
>magic drivers and partner Vegas
>Zen+
>Vega refresh
>Zen2
>Navi somewhere
u wot m8

>tech review
He isn't reviewing anything, he is a Scot AMD shill.

He's like the Infowars/Vox of tech influencing.

The amount of people yelling about fake news apparently haven't ever seen a hardware review that was amended with new data after it was published.

Ryzen 12nm will get to at least 4.4ghz

Those intel cpus are still useable. Some people are still using sandy bridges, and are getting great performance with them today. I had an am3+ plat form that I upgraded the cpu twice on, and it still didn't match sandy bridge, or ivy, or haswell, or broadwell, or sky lake, or kaby lake, or coffee.
Being able to upgrade your motherboard with a new amd cpu every time they release one just doesn't attract me especially since new mobos come with new tech to match the cpus that they are designed for, but yea man you just keep upgrading that am4 board.

It really is if an 8core 16thread processor can hit 4.5ghz-5ghz at about 1.35-1.4volts that thing will be a beast.

Then why would I upgrade to Icelake?
Btw, Zen is a SoC

>A-a-adoredtv? Fake news!

holy shit how many times are the marketeers going to trot this one out in this thread alone?

>stale
>literally a product every two fucking month
Wot?

Could someone PLEASE make a photoshop of his face from this video while having red almost-crying eyes and JUST haircut? That would've been just PURR-FECT.

5.3ghz is a dud. 5.5 is the real golden sample.

valid.x86.fr/cache/screenshot/jigii0.png

Features. A new intel platform doesn't necessarily render the old platforms obsolete (unlkess those old platforms are badged with amd logos).

>modern gpus dont saturate or come close to saturating a full PCIEx16
>hey goys , go buy a new motherboard , you need pcie4 f

You seem obsessed with bulldozer user, where did Ryzen hurt you so much?

lol reviewers are butthurt.

twitter.com/GamersNexus/status/918156701571977216
twitter.com/GamersNexus/status/918357924963110912

He keeps reviewers in check. Without him you would have continuous fake news. Someone has to call out the shills and dumbasses. He uses the information gleaned from actual tech sites to create analysis and informed discussion/speculation.

You shills don't like him because he calls you out on your bullshit.

After everyone but die hard enthusiats have moved on with FALSE information thinking they are buying some AMAZING CPU when in fact they are gonna get something the same or worse than the competition and not even realize they got scammed.

>that dug-up 6 months old comment
i'm sure that jewtel money feels very nice in the pocket right now

Adored's biggest issue is his fanbase. A lot of his videos are speculation yet his fans spread his videos like wildfire posting them as fact whether there's hard evidence or not. The most ridiculous one recently was where he said the FX CPU's were faster than Intel in multithreaded games, people just started repeating it as fact and started begging reviewers to retest them. Then some reviewers did a Bulldozer/Sandy Bridge rematch and surprise, it still couldn't beat Sandy Bridge in 99% of games but could match the i7 in purely multithreaded workloads. (This isn't new, people said Bulldozer was good at mutithreading when it was originally reviewed 5 years ago too.) I still see people here say the FX 8150 is better than the 2500K.

>buying goytel

>in 99% of games
a cpu review tested 100 games and only one favored the red blooded side? please provide citation.
also
>gaymes
really? cpu performance measured by gaymes in 2017

He got outed as a shill by AdoredTV, that's what happened.