/luso/ dead as fuck

>/luso/ dead as fuck
>most Brazilians shitpost outside of it now, they're now in every thread

Are you okay with this? While more monkeys shitposting elsewhere might not be a good thing, I think the example should still be followed. Sup Forums is an international board about foreign cultures. I already get enough with interaction with my countrymen elsewhere. Country generals are stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Brazilians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

monkey

>Sup Forums is an international board about foreign cultures

not even moot thought so, that's why he allowed the facebook audience to have their generals here. This board is just Sup Forums in other languages and less spam.

weebs should die

SECESSION NOW

Looks like a simian specimen escaped from his cage. That happens sometimes. Please stay in your shitty normalfag general.

I'm part of the very few Brazilians who actually post on threads other than that shitty general (/luso/).
I think they stay there because, being the niggers they are, they barely know how to speak English.
But nonetheless it's good to me and to everybody else on this board if they stay there, discussing the stupid shit they usually do, those literal monkeys.

Yeah, having decent fluency in English is what separates the monkeys from the humans. That's why /luso/ is trash and no different from 55chan. Many of them have shitty favela English and only come here to establish a "colony" or something like other people do.

Olha o macaco que se acha diferenciado.

If you come to an English speaking website and all your interaction here is speaking with other monkeys in Portuguese then you're not using the board right. This board is about learning about foreign cultures and languages. I remember when I used to visit that garbage general sometimes and when an English speaking person posted on it, a monkey would often respond in barely intelligible favela English. It was truly embarrassing. Use Sup Forums to fucking improve your English at least instead of being a monkey.

You should try to make your shithole more Greek.

you should try to stay in your general.

the internet is the only place where a germ would talk to foreigners like that

yes, now post your collection of turkish-german memes you saved out of self hate in your general, I'm sure you'll get a bunch of angry responses.

>turkish-german memes y
no such shit found

pls more hotaru

We only have 50,000 Greeks. Please send more: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Brazilians

I am Greek btw.

thank you germany

find another peasant from the streets
make him to the 50.001 greek
continue until you die

BRs are all dying from Zika

You must be a fucking retarded to think that knowing english makes you a better poster. Most of the 55chan posters know english, you fucking ape. Stop shitposting and kys already.

I can't since there are lots of weebs in /luso/. Fucking disgusting.

/luso/ is shitty though, no reason to go there
Does 55chan/brchan still exist? Whenever they go down we are invaded by shitposters

>brazilians
>shitsposting

you never go to /lat/, right joao?

>Most of the 55chan posters know english, you fucking ape

Yes, a nigger-tier English that is barely intelligible to foreigners. Congratulations

>I can't since there are lots of weebs in /luso/

There are a lot of cancerous normalfag scum from facebook as well. They're way worse. I'm glad it's dying and I don't plan on ever posting there again.

We don't spic speak
I mean, we don't speak spic

A nigger-tier english is good enough to read and post in here. Mostly when some posts are garbage like yours.

>There are a lot of cancerous normalfag scum from facebook as well. They're way worse. I'm glad it's dying and I don't plan on ever posting there again.

It is Sup Forums. Probably one of the one of the most normies boards. If you want to pretend you are an anime girl, you can fuck off to Sup Forums. You scum.

>If you want to pretend you are an anime girl, you can fuck off to Sup Forums

Who said I liked people who do that? I dislike normalfags more though, because they're inherently incompatible with the culture of imageboards. You can both roll in your own shit there now, I don't care. Generals attract the worst type of people.