Is there a country on the planet that has worse social mobility than Britain...

Is there a country on the planet that has worse social mobility than Britain? And I mean that in the sense of also getting socially accepted in the upper classes, not just the ability to get a good job and make money.

It just seems especially cruel to me how they can judge your class-belonging by your accent in a second. Children born into poor families never even have a chance of getting accepted even if they would work hard and score a good job. And they have really diverse schools too, all the elite go to public schools (schools with fees) and if you didn't you'll be judged by it ever after.

India probably.

School boys at Eton (public school) literally still dress like this. All politicians have gone here, Cameron, Boris...
This is just bizarre to me, I can't believe the Brits have it like this.

I mean int, you love to talk about cucking and this just seems like one of the greatest cuckoldry of all time

How are the non-upper class okay with this? Does academia not react?

No, the british working class is the definition of the wage slave underclass

how do we help them?

>Is there a country on the planet that has worse social mobility than Britain?

Every single non-first world country, for example.

Go tell people living in the Philippines or Mexico how hard it is to move up a social class in the first world.

>A strict social hierarchy that most on Sup Forums would agree with even if they don't belong to the top crust doesn't elicit much criticism
It's making unequal things equal that's considered cucking around these parts.

>Does academia not react?
The academia are the incestous powerbase that perpetuates it.

>It's making unequal things equal that's considered cucking around these parts.
Well yes, people naturally aren't equal.

People are born different, live differently and make different choices. So naturally there is a hierarchy, nothing surprising here.

we have to save them

now i feel bad for every time a brit has been rude on Sup Forums. it's not their fault they have so much aggression built up.

maybe they don't even know what comradeship or love is

>we have to save them

I think we should save 3rd world countries first, they have much higher wealth disparity and it is literally impossible to move up in social class there.

I've heard the average annual salary in the Philippines is ~$5500, that sounds really low

yes but is it a social problem there, isn't it mostly a problem of the country generally being poor?

it's two different battles if so. cultural vs. economical.

Getting accepted into what?

Exactly

How do you intend to battle a culture?

Are you going to make mandatory re-education centers where you tell the upper class what they should think and how they should treat other people?

Why would they listen to you?

Truth is the UK is made of castes

they don't want to. The working class actively dislikes the upper class for being pretentious cunts. The upper/middle class actively dislike the working class for being "beneath" them. The difference in money is shit but that's a problem for almost every country.

kek, I go to a private school and shout abuse at chavs when I'm in the car with mates. It's really just banter gone a bit too far, but it's funny so we keep doing it

You wouldn't dare say shit if you wasn't in a moving vehicle you sheltered cunt

>kek, I go to a private school and shout abuse at chavs when I'm in the car with mates

top kek, based

this

The class system has preserved Britain for centuries.

Can you imagine if power was handed to the lower class retards who invade Spain every summer, or the immigrants who can barely sell milk at the newsagents?

You'd be doing the same if you had the money, pleb

What nonsensical reasoning is this? Do you think the higher ups in any other country are salt of the earth, down the boozer every night blokes?

Really doesn't matter if everything is 10x cheaper.

Not proportionately

THIS
silly swedeposters

Doesn't really bother me, and I'm from the underclass. But then again, I'm a KHV NEET with no prospects, so I'm probably not the best person to give an opinion on this subject. It's just the way things are.

>shout abuse at chavs when I'm in the car with mates.
>in the car
>with mates

bruv check this pussio say that to their face cuz

India objectively

The Southern U.S. has a British class system with blacks being even lower on the totem pole

india, pakistan, britain... three places with a caste system...

People here have a communal mentality, you take care of 'your people' regardless of class and fuck the others.
Loyalty trumps class, ethics and everything else.

lmao keep it up lad

Ahahahahahaha British caste system is pathetic as fuck, rich people still live in the 19th century and are incapable of independent thought. Upper-class Brits can't see outside of their own fucking skulls. Sad

No I think they're overly privileged sociopaths who are trained for their position by virtue of their birth. But they rule very well because they were born for it.

Really makes you think

yeah because multi millionaires american football players and pop stars are so much better and respectable amarite?

All the public school lads, and girls don't seem to be up themselves at all desu.

They earned their money

We don't. They deserve no chances in life because they are useless. There's nothing worse than lower class Brits they are even underperforming in school vs. fucking blacks and bangladeshis.

Upper class =/= rich

Fuck off you thick yank twat

The USA has even worse social mobility than the UK.

I was born poor but now I'm lower-middle-class and I didn't even go to university. I just got a decent job straight from school and am moderatly intelligent. Now I work in IT security for a major bank and own a flat in a nice area, have a ncie car and tens of thousands of pounds to play with. Nothing much wrong with a country where that is possible without even really trying. I don't even work very hard. Also I've moderated my accent so I can fit in and don't sound like a pleb.

to be fair, england specifically has historically been a very class-centric society. much of the social system you see today in America is due to the british colonies importing african slave labour, leading to hyper-wealthy and powerful plantation dynasties while simultaneously creating an underclass for anyone who wasn't white and christian.

Studies have shown the US has even less social mobility than the UK. I'll dig one out for you.

The upper classes are absolute twats anyway. You wouldn't want to be associated with them unless you were mentally ill.

t. w*rking class scum

Working class people are living beating heart of this country. The inbred nobility and delusional middle class pseudo-nobility are insufferable, vain and soulless creatures that would sell this country to the dogs given the chance.

Working people are the reason the parasite upper classes can exist

Any of the third world countries that account for 3/4 of the world population.

>parasite
>upper class

pick uno

yes

>let me tell you about your own country

the upper classes of england are indeed parasites

Only an ignorant working-class cretin would equate the upper classes with the middle classes
Upper-class people despise the aspirational lower middle class. They generally have no problem with the working classes

I think I finally understand Brexit.

The rest of Europe.

The elites have managed to convince them that social mobility is a thing in their countries and that they "eliminated" class divide.

It's not even that hard to bridge the gap
t. working class lad who got into Cambridge

Utter mongs this lot

You can work on your own accent. My mother is working class and my dad is middle, my voice changes based on who I'm around.

It doesn't matter.

What matters is money.
Shit if you have enough of it you can rape children legally

Not an argument you moron.