Are the sloped lines of the Wifi and cell reception icons not parallel

WTF is google even thinking. they have 1 trillion pajeets and they can't align that properly. This is why apple is always better. design consistency is not something that either google or Microsoft cn handle

looks fine desu

Would look like thrash if they were

As opposed to a giant fucking notch in the middle

take a scale and drag it across your screen.

Hint: its not

it looks like trash now. at least they should have moved it a bit tot he left so that each icon has its own grid. now its intruding into the next grid and it isn't even parallel

>not using MIUI

miui looks gay as fuck the icon colours blind your eyes. I hate that color gradient style as well. flat collars are much better

Isn't wifi the wedge and cell reception the right triangle? They aren't supposed to have the same slope, they don't on any phone.

What is the second right triangle?

>colours
>color
>collars
You're just doing this to piss me off, aren't you.

>You're just doing this to piss me off, aren't you.

Typed from my MacBook. Autocorrects the mistake s automatically. bleeding edge softwares like that do make some mistakes. Does you gahnooo slah linux even autocorrect bro

I wouldn't buy a botnet phone in the first place!

yes but then it should be moved to its own grid. when its right up next to each other and its not parallel its jarring

Why do you need autocorrect on a laptop? Are you literally retarded?

Its on purpose to weed out autismal retards.
A normal person would never notice

because it makes my life easier.

>why do I need spellcheck in word

hurrrrrrr

I couldn't tell, must be your autism

Are you typing in word? A 3-line reddit style reply shouldn't fatigue your proofreading skills you dumb asshole.

I ws seriously considering buying this phone until I noticed this on the zoom view in amazon. Now I don't know if I can live with that. I thought stock android was perfect. Looks like Ill have to get one of those grace UI Samsungs . at least they are not retarded

It merely shows the degeneration of the British English into the American English.

MIUI supports themes

what's so blinding about this?

>MacBook's spellcheck is only for 4chins
You idiot, it works system wide. so of course it works wherever I type irrespective of length of the text

are you fuckin kidding me?

75% of the icons look retarded with their borders faded out. that clock icon has white stuff sticking to its corners. discord has half its stuff gone. Plan store logo is not aligned to the centre. This is in every way worse than what I posted

Turn that shit off, you lazy cunt. Do you still write in pencil too because you make penmanship errors? Hope you like never being able to type nonstandard words that are technologically relevant.

okay so you don't like my icon setup

there's like 5000 more to choose from that aren't stock, on the theme store app included in MIUI

it's all right there

> he uses nonstandard words

In other words you can't spell words as they are in the dictionary. Literally illiterate. If you use acronyms MacBook intelligently understands it if they in CAPS Like this nigga NIGGA nigger. See how it intelligently knows nigger is a word while nigga isn't but also know NIGGA is an acronym

apple user, everone

I just want something thats consistent right out of the box always. An icon pack means every new app I install will have some retarded icon design and ill have to make my own icon to match it and use them. I did this when I was in college and shit. now that im all grown up I can't be bothered with that shit. thats why I am looking at stock android

>everone

Just proving my point how the MacBook is superior

They're not supposed to be.

firefox on windows has spell check tho

MIUI icon packs aren't exactly traditional icon packs, most of them are a filter on the stock icons. The "icon pack" I'm using now doesn't have any individual icon files, it filters the stock icons.

You can set it to the same as stock google.

MIUI hs stock google icons? my whole family uses exclusively Xiaomi device. 2 Remi note 4's and 1 redmi note 3 already there. hence im looking at the mi a1

You can't read either, so you're either blind as shit or stupid. You've never had to type vim, VMware, or NetApp in macOS before? That's what I meant by >technologically relevant, you stupid fucking moron.

How does this make you feel, OP?

Not OP but I feel pretty good.
Except why is the spacing to the right of VoLTE so much wider? Looks stupid, like bad kerning.

you could have picked up a better theme and icons to represent your case desu

kek

>he is a code monkey

im an ux expert. I work half as much and get paid twice as much. also I don't have to use some crusty neckbeard software like vim

looks alright save for the battery % text and time being right next to each other but still have different sizes. id disable % though

Honestly don't know. It seems the cell signal icon has more padding than the others since that gap is present on both sides. I didn't make it, I just enabled it via substratum.

Not everything has to be perfectly aligned you fucking autist. If the WiFi icon had 45° sides it'd look way too wide.

>im an ux expert. I work half as much and get paid twice as much. also I don't have to use some crusty neckbeard software like vim
I'm not a programmer and I seriously doubt that, considering how stupid you are.

>apple is always better

man how autist are you to notice this shit? ffs man

Wider coverage tho

Name one thing I said that was stupid. Literally everything right from the first post is rational and logical. Each icon should have had their own grid and it wouldn't be a fucking problem anymore. but no! it has to be haphazardly spaced with no concern for the neighbouring icon. I know who can never be an UX expert

Autism alert

It's like you've never heard of the concept of kerning, you LARPing dumbass.

Looks fine desu senpai

>LARP ing.

Fuck you I studied 2.5 years to get M.des in one of Asia's best colleges and I can kern your ass cheeks to perfection if I want.

this looks fine because they all are on their own grids which is what I've been screaming from the beginning.

Finally someone noticed it. I swear to fucking god, I WAS ANNOYED SINCE KITKAT ABOUT THAT FUCKING SHITTY UNPARALLEL LINES. I WAS TRIGGERED UPTO THE POINT THAT I USED XPOSED MODULE TO MAKE THEM PERFECTLY PARALLEL (FLAT STYLE BARS).

Then one day I said fuck it and moved to stock touchwiz with even ugly icons because fuck my life. What could be more worse? An eternal suffering life full of failures or unparallel icons on mobile?