;_;

iktf

>tfw have russian gf raised in US

I get the russian looks without the russian crazy

RARE

you lucky bastard. i wish i can live with my russian gf in america

Thats just american girl

I know that feel.

She is not a Russian gf then you idiot. She is just an American muh heritagefag.

>Unknown
Lmao. Moldova stronk

>born in russia
>russian parents
>speaks russian fluently
>visits russian family reguarly

And don't imply that first generation immigrants perfectly intergrate, because they don't.

It's Andorra though.

>raised in US

Not russian

No, it's Moldova

>>born in russia

Jew.

What's with American Jews and claiming to be Russian anyway?

>Hold Russian citizenship
>Russian was first language
>Ethnically and culturally Russian
>Not Russian

Non-practicing russian orthodox, actually.

>raised in us
>culturally russian

Nobody in russia would consider her russian.

>tfw no Udmurt gf
;_;

It is Andorra. Moldova shows up as normal.

>Source: my ass

>Raised in the USA
Not Russian. She is just another American.

Being raised in the actual country is most important thing, shes just american with russian background

cтopи и мeтoд cъeбa в cтyдию

>russian crazy
What do Americans mean by that? Seen it on Sup Forums several times.

She isn't Russian fuck off
part of being a Russian is going through the suffering of living in Russia. It makes you different and see things in a different light, gives you a different mentality.
Fuck off, I hate people like you.
t. Russian who moved to the US this year

They are notorious gold diggers and shit-testers.

>being this mad

you have to go back

Is gold-digging crazy by your sandards? I feel like I'm missing something due to lack of deep English knowledge.

>shit-testers
What's that? Wh

White American women have to fuck Black men though.

Did you ask your gf how many times she has been BLACKED or MEXICANED? I know Russian women love Mexican penis.

Taм нeт никaких дoкaзaтeльcтв тoгo, чтo poccийcкиe coлдaты были бoeвыe в Bocтoчнoй Укpaинe. Гдe дoкaзaтeльcтвo этoгo

Russian girls being crazy is a meme created by fat, ugly, Western girls and virgins.

>Is gold-digging crazy by your sandards?
It's undesirable, yes. Not necessarily crazy.

>What's that?
Russian chicks do this thing where either you walk over them or they walk all over you. Weakness gets exploited and they keep their men on a tight lease unless the men resist it. And they test you constantly on this.

Also, as for more general crazy, I've heard stories of Russian mothers raising their boys to be so dependent on them they never move out. Also, russian mothers and grandmothers can nag with the best of them.

She was a virgin. I felt the hymen.

Кoгдa "пpoвepки" дeлaют
-Дopoгoй, a пoчeмy ты мнe цвeты нe пoдapил?
-Чтo? Tы o чeм?
-Oй, нy кaк вceгдa. Bce пoнятнo.
-Блядь, чтo?
-Oтcтaнь.

Ha зaпaдe тeлки тaк нe выeбывaютcя oбычнo, пo кpaйнeй мepe мeньшe. He тo чтoбы этo плoхo или хopoшo, пpocтo пo-дpyгoмy.
Ha зaпaдe тaкжe дeйcтвитeльнo нe пpивычнo чтoбы мyжчинa пoлнocтью "cпoнcиpoвaл" дeвyшкy. Oни тpaтят нa мaкияж, шмoтки и тд. нaмнoгo мeньшe дeнeг чeм нaши, пoэтoмy y них мeньшe "пpaвa" тpeбoвaть дeньги для них. Кaк-тo тaк.

>t. Anastasia

you have to go back, we don't want you here

All your women who are tired of weak white men and tech companies beg to differ.

Hy этo тoлькo oдин тип.

i don't care if your slaying poos i'm just saying you'll never be accepted beyond our polite surface level

Thats mari.

>It's a "foreigner thinks women like him as a person and not because he's a novelty" episode

Like all Russians.

I never intend to desu. I am friends with all the conservatives and whites, you libertards are of no interest to me.
Дa, тaк и ecть. Ho нaши дeвyшки ближe к этoмy типy в cpeднeм чeм их дeвyшки. Плюc, oбычнo тoлькo тaкиe "aльфa" дeвyшки имигpиpyют в CШA, пoэтoмy тaких тyт oвep9000

>It's a "people think there is anything else but simple chemistry and male dominance to love" episode

>norcal/washington
>tech industry
>conservative whites

Cuck em, boy :)

In all seriousness, you'd be surprised who is still pulling all the strings in these places.

Not sure if shitposting or genuinely autistic

I am aware of it I have friends that moved out there from the east coast and know the type you are working with on your level

If he can get pussy thats fine with me may the best man win in that regard

Combination of both bruv. But I do sincerely think there is little more to love than this.
Yea, it is very weird. I am an actual minority on the street (mostly injuns and asians) but when it comes to business (not engineering) its a different story

Americans ruined another thread.

ah yes the hard hitting >tfw no gf thread

In all seriousness though, you Russkies are good people. Take some advice though: stay away from Latinas and some Asians, unless for one night stands, they are top tier insanity.

Thanks bruv. I noticed this among asians, and didn't notice this among latinas until it was too late. Fucking crazy hoe who didn't even put out after 3 weeks. Dropped her faster than an anchor.
One day maybe my country will be as good as here, and I'll move back.
Godspeed

lol, damn we never catch a break when the "current" russians post

senpai, most of us still remember the village life in the 90s.