What technological thing do you niggers want that's not invented yet? I kinda want to be a billionaire...

What technological thing do you niggers want that's not invented yet? I kinda want to be a billionaire, so tell me what you want and I'll invent it for you.

General AI

Invent me a blowjob with your mouth mr thread just got sageru.

Sexbot at the level of original bladerunner

Fucking you in the ass not being gay

A way to fart in public

sexbot is shit tier

what I want is a VR device that is able to send sensory signals straight to your brain so everything looks and feels exactly like real life,

and a program that can take a 2d photo of a girl and recreate her perfectly in the vr environment so you can do whatever you want with her

i probably wouldn't leave the house for 6 months.

Sensory based VR that allows you to download sex playgrounds.

> i probably wouldn't leave the house for 6 months.
You wouldn't eat for a week and then die happy.

Folding tablet with seamless hinges

tank grown little girl friend genetically engineered to not go through puberty and have an overactive sex drive

A small portable device that becomes necessary to everyone so I can spy on them

My nigga

A game engine for the NES written in HTML5 and JS

>a way to fart in public
hold it in.

fuck you; pay me.

Something like Facebook.

>a way to do something
>"don't do it"
Brilliant

I want prosthetic hands that i have full control over so when im old i can just chop off my useless old man hands ans eat a proper meal without shaking all over the place

A Pebble Time 2.

hey frogy

A screen-less laptop

take us to space, faggot

>shit contrast
>everyone sees what you do
>consumes the energy of thirty suns
This is hologram keyboard level bad.

Weaponized sickle cell

I want to move around with my OS in my smartphone and be able to plug it in different stations.
It would adapt to different interfaces (classic desktop, mobile, tactile...) and have a high speed and secure connection to my data back at home.
They've tried it but it's been garbage every time.

In addition to that I want my own avatar to be free-form. Changing into a 10" dick chad or a furry.

>fuck you; pay me